Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29895 times)
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:18:36 PM

Still better than nothing in case you are far away from megalopolis!
On the other hand, this project can motivate you into visiting places you've never been to.
It would be cool if the coins were near by the sights!
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:29:24 PM

Relevant to ask, where can i get the data of upcoming bounty campaign?
Hello

Please join our Telegram bounty chat. https://t.me/izitex_bounty

More info coming soon

thank u for it. Telegram is the best messenger, so chats there are great

Are you going to post there some news? Because there is just 1 post now. And I'm thinking about following,just in case, it is gonna be informative channel)

Sure, we will post all information about our Bounty program soon! Please stay tuned.

izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:49:22 PM

Haha I read the whole thing and I like this one. It seems pretty addictive. Very unique concept. Do you have bounty campaign for social media dev? Please notify me of there is.
What exchange are you planning to enter?

Please join our Telegram bounty chat. https://t.me/izitex_bounty

More info coming soon!
KathPine

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:01 PM

Will it only be possible to find coins in big cities? Or it will be possible to find them in rural areas as well?
Well, i've found some in the big city and in the countryside
monika27

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

So this is like pokemon go for the cryptocurrency world i suppose? are these point of interests all around the world?
Yes, you are right ! It is a mobile game where you search for cryptocoins on the map like you do it with Pokemon, and then catch them to your wallet using your phone camera  Grin And it is going to be international, being based on the description of this project))
I thought it is already international,isn't it Huh
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

Will coins be placed in the same places for everybody, or they will be placed separately for every user, so that he/she has to walk 20 minutes?
Coins will be placed in the same places for everyone, but if advertiser wants to let someone come to his place, we can put coin to place, which is visited by the target. In other case, coins are randomly put on the map.
Well, does it mean that the best PR-managers are going to have all cafes and restaurants filled with those sweet coins? Cool
I noticed, from my experience, that algorithm prefers more social places like cafes, parks, city centers.
Pleasure to know, I've finally found another person with completely same experience!
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:45:32 PM

In my mind, in today`s conditions on the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of risks (hack-attacks, for example), so security measures` realisation is very important! So i would suggest creators doing updates more often to do using of the app more safety  Roll Eyes
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

Will it only be possible to find coins in big cities? Or it will be possible to find them in rural areas as well?
Well, i've found some in the big city and in the countryside
I live in Warsaw and I did) Actually yeah, it would be interesting to hear where  are from and where did you find coins, if you did so. Roll Eyes
KathPine

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:03:16 PM

In my mind, in today`s conditions on the cryptocurrency market there are a lot of risks (hack-attacks, for example), so security measures` realisation is very important! So i would suggest creators doing updates more often to do using of the app more safety  Roll Eyes
Interesting suggestion, but how often do they update it now?
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

I think coins are too far apart? or is it just my problem?

casey.anthony195

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:27:48 PM

How much of a strain is your game going to put on my phone (iPhone 6s+).
I doubt that it will be be more demanding than Pokemon Go. Maybe a bit more heavy on network data consumption.
Define the attitude to this application! Remember, this is not usual game, it allows you to earn coins as well!
Exactly, but I think that it will be more complicated than a game only on the server side, while client's device won't need to work hard.
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:31:33 PM

I doubt that it will be be more demanding than Pokemon Go. Maybe a bit more heavy on network data consumption.
Define the attitude to this application! Remember, this is not usual game, it allows you to earn coins as well!
Exactly, but I think that it will be more complicated than a game only on the server side, while client's device won't need to work hard.
My conviction is that I'm kind of curious, stalking for another coins, so if they could provide more of them, forcing this app's owners to work as hard as possible to get more, that would be nice!
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

My conviction is that I'm kind of curious, stalking for another coins, so if they could provide more of them, forcing this app's owners to work as hard as possible to get more, that would be nice!
Well, the main idea here is substituting the need of the device to work, with the need for the user to walk, so technically, Usain Bolt could become a millionaire in no time Grin
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

Well, the main idea here is substituting the need of the device to work, with the need for the user to walk, so technically, Usain Bolt could become a millionaire in no time Grin
Technically, if I fall in love with someone, I could have gotten a huge capital, covering miles away in a search for a great bouquet of flowers  Wink
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:50:49 PM

it's just two in one, on the one hand the game, on the other hand the opportunity to earn a crypto currency!
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

Technically, if I fall in love with someone, I could have gotten a huge capital, covering miles away in a search for a great bouquet of flowers  Wink
You know, it is really fantastic, that you can be on your way, minding your own business, and earn coins at the same time!
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:59:19 PM

You know, it is really fantastic, that you can be on your way, minding your own business, and earn coins at the same time!
Last question, are you feeling yourself ready to bound the line between your everyday life and an application like this?
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:14 PM

So this is like pokemon go for the cryptocurrency world i suppose? are these point of interests all around the world?
I think it will become very popular in megacities, I would like to try with friends
casey.anthony195

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:08:19 PM

Last question, are you feeling yourself ready to bound the line between your everyday life and an application like this?
Of course I do! I think that merging your everyday and work life can lead to you being a well balanced individual, especially if it is something that can fit into your life as well as this project does!
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:54:05 PM

I think it will become very popular in megacities, I would like to try with friends
I live in a big city and I already teamed up with friends for that  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: