Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29911 times)
karasuri

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:46 PM

Hey, what do you think about using your tokens to pay for goods and services ?) For example, user can pay for a taxi to reach the distance for earning a token

I do not know about the taxi, but as I understand, tokens can only be used for services or discounts
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:28 AM

this way of mining is actually interesting, less expensive and does not need any farms, electricity and sleepless nights; in the second, it is at least fun and useful to move actively while having rewards in the form of a crypto currency
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:48:00 AM

Using the example of this project, I think it's cool when mining will be realized with useful activity, and this characteristic will confirm the value of the crypto-currency. This is a combination of two in one! In general, this idea Proof of Walk is original
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:43:11 AM

Since the Smart Contract system is located in Singapore, the creation and distribution of IZX tokens and the design and implementation of the IZX project for Izetex are considered to be completed in Singapore?
liliiaolivia2017

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:05:08 PM

Is Your game becoming popular? How many people have already playing this game?

They have 13263 active players. If you read the site more carefully, you would see it )

izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:22:58 PM

Since the Smart Contract system is located in Singapore, the creation and distribution of IZX tokens and the design and implementation of the IZX project for Izetex are considered to be completed in Singapore?

yes, we are in the jurisdiction of Singapore
KathPine

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:38:35 PM

what kind of stereotypes is it? in small towns, there is no education and the Internet or what? it is logical to assume that I learned about this project on this forum. what kind of questions are these, gosh
Small towns are actually even better to live in if you want to participate in IZETEX, as you won't have to deal with a lot of traffic!
Well, i really love to live in a big city, even with a traffic, but i cant really understand why your place is really matter?
Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:48:01 PM

Hey, what do you think about using your tokens to pay for goods and services ?) For example, user can pay for a taxi to reach the distance for earning a token

I do not know about the taxi, but as I understand, tokens can only be used for services or discounts
It is awful( But what gets in the way of using tokens in other spheres of the economy? In my opinion, it would be comfortable
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

ah a Token for Uber driver.
looks like it is the time for me to start my career again as Uber driver . so i do not waste my precious gas when searching this coin Grin
Loool, it's really good idea, but what about healthy, isn't it better just to walk and catch it?
Bacause The figures are based on general considerations about the cost of public transport, gasoline and the price of Uber taxi.
Wow, didn't really know that it is conected, thanks!
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:23:38 PM

To do such innovation there should be great base of trust on cryptocurrency.
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:15:12 PM

Well, that's what currencies are for, crypto- or otherwise.
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:09 PM

About what trust r we talkin? How we can even see the difference between rly good ICO and some scams?

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:55:36 PM

Actually, i support such things, because it's comfortable, but  in my city this king of payment don't popular at all Angry
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:59:30 PM

y, but its all about comfortability and usability

Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:30:55 PM

Will tokens have any value after ICO?

I guess, it will)) If creators continues development of their product and follows their roadmap, what is an extremely important part of success, the value of tokens increases, provided that the project is interesting, perspective and has it`s potential, and i think, that this one has)) Roll Eyes
i think, when  they get more audience, they'll definetely  develop their roadmap
As to the current situation, the roadmap is absolutely relevant
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:50 PM

Will tokens have any value after ICO?

I guess, it will)) If creators continues development of their product and follows their roadmap, what is an extremely important part of success, the value of tokens increases, provided that the project is interesting, perspective and has it`s potential, and i think, that this one has)) Roll Eyes
i think, when  they get more audience, they'll definetely  develop their roadmap
As to the current situation, the roadmap is absolutely relevant
If they wanna get popularity, they need to make as simple as possible for everyone. Cause u know about a GREAT boom in the whole cryptoworld, so there is also exist much of scammers.

Altcner

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:34:56 PM

Actually, i support such things, because it's comfortable, but  in my city this king of payment don't popular at all Angry
Don`t worry, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are the future of our economic)) so it will be popular in your city too
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

this is awesome!

I had a similar idea, but this bursts it!

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

Don`t worry, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies are the future of our economic)) so it will be popular in your city too
Definitely, as long as your city, or even village, has a stable internet connection.
I wonder, though, what's going to happen to credit/debit cards.
karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:47:15 PM

what kind of stereotypes is it? in small towns, there is no education and the Internet or what? it is logical to assume that I learned about this project on this forum. what kind of questions are these, gosh
Small towns are actually even better to live in if you want to participate in IZETEX, as you won't have to deal with a lot of traffic!
Well, i really love to live in a big city, even with a traffic, but i cant really understand why your place is really matter?

Same lol. As if the mining farms are not in the wilderness of China. If you know what I mean
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: