Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:13:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29906 times)
Jake Roberson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:34:35 PM

What I found to be effective, is turning down screen brightness and closing all other apps that are running in the background Smiley
Well, in case I'm using garbage apps it's ok to turn them off, while stalking for coins, otherwise, if I use dispensable ones this is not comfortable enough  Embarrassed
Nana21

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

app is great, but battery use is terrible. you need to take powerbank everytime u go on coin search. can u do something with it?
I remember that PockemonGo didn't fixed it, it would be great if theu will!
Who knows, maybe it is the part of the reason, why this game became unpopular and lost its success
definitely no, because every demanding game lost it's popularity when new mainstream appears in the net
casey.anthony195

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:15 PM

And there are less players in low-populated areas, thus making it much easier to collect the coin.
This wouldn't be as fun though, as hunting for some coins with friends is much more thrilling than catching some weird Pokemon dog-birds Cheesy
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:44:32 PM

And there are less players in low-populated areas, thus making it much easier to collect the coin.
This wouldn't be as fun though, as hunting for some coins with friends is much more thrilling than catching some weird Pokemon dog-birds Cheesy
Pokemons are kinda weird if you ask me, but the idea of catching these creatures and going outside to do so is revolutionary.  Cool
Jake Roberson

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

definitely no, because every demanding game lost it's popularity when new mainstream appears in the net
I want to agree with you, but I can't, once each hyped game loses its popularity only in case this game stops developing and the hype goes down, which is definitely not going to happen with this one!
Nana21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:06:12 PM

I want to agree with you, but I can't, once each hyped game loses its popularity only in case this game stops developing and the hype goes down, which is definitely not going to happen with this one!
i agree but in some cases people get tired of game just in a month
Altcner

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:07:42 PM

app is great, but battery use is terrible. you need to take powerbank everytime u go on coin search. can u do something with it?
Who knows, maybe it is the part of the reason, why this game became unpopular and lost its success
Perhaps. And what do you think about the future of IZETEX? Could this become a new "mainstream"?)
ChrisCollins322

Activity: 98

Bitcointalk community manager

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:56 PM

Perhaps. And what do you think about the future of IZETEX? Could this become a new "mainstream"?)
u definetely udnerstand dat its up to PR

▬▬▬▬ Bitcointalk community ICO manager ▬▬▬▬
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:19:38 PM

r we talking about game or about money? i think its different

karasuri

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:20:50 PM

it's a normal situation with an app that is used with net

not exactly. they can optimize the app and the battery will not so quickly sit.
Nana21

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:23:35 PM

why not, the concept and the idea is very tightening for the people
dspencer

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:38:08 PM

Well, how can it not be mainstream if it adds to what Pokemon GO offers.
karasuri

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:26 PM

The reason is not in the Pokemon. This is a game that allows you to make money at the same time. Such projects in the field of cryptocurrency are just starting to appear. Pay attention also to cryptokitties - the idea is absurd, but how viral!
ChrisCollins322

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:54:43 PM

The reason is not in the Pokemon. This is a game that allows you to make money at the same time. Such projects in the field of cryptocurrency are just starting to appear. Pay attention also to cryptokitties - the idea is absurd, but how viral!
hah, u know that each and every new feature can found grands of enthusiasts who's going to invent new coins, so why not to wish dem luck

karasuri

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

hah, u know that each and every new feature can found grands of enthusiasts who's going to invent new coins, so why not to wish dem luck

I have wished everyone good luck long ago. I'm on the contrary glad that such pieces are appearing more and more. It is shows the development of the industry.
dspencer

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:49 PM

I believe that anything that could be described as "cute" can get popular without an actual purpose.
Speaking of Pokemon, you can't really choose to not compare this project to Pokemon GO because for newcomers the idea of a game with similar flow to Pokemon GO would sound a lot more compelling than "a project that uses augmented reality instead of GPU mining".
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

it's a normal situation with an app that is used with net

not exactly. they can optimize the app and the battery will not so quickly sit.

u're right, and I hope that they will do it. low power mode doesn't help, so I'll wait for app updates
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:22:34 PM

Application implements IZX  support  by integrating  blockchain  API to communicate  with  smart  contracts. What do you do to simplify its integration?
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

yeah, it's just must should be on the wave of hype. more people talking about project - more popularity
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:47:07 PM

If we calculate the time and physical effort will be spent searching for tokens, will it be beneficial as a result of what we get at the output (tokens)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: