Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29895 times)
crayzn999

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

I'm too surprised at speed. a great project Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

Deconomy conference in details

In addition to the wide response of the Korean crypto-community from the first IZX business trip to Korea, the reason for the soon return of our team to this country again was the large-scale Deconomy conference in Seoul.

The conference was organized at the highest level: a comfortable place of helding — the Walkerhill hotel, which gathered about 2 thousand participants; world famous speakers; stylish and beautiful booths of various projects. There were booths of about 15 projects of different focus — advertising platforms for ICO, social networks based on the blockchain, content protection systems. Our gaming platform has gathered a lot of interested persons around us, as the game industry remains on the leading positions in the interests of modern society.

Among the known personalities, the members of the IZX team managed to interact with Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum creator, Roger Ver, a well-known businessman in the crypto-community and also we managed to communicate with CEO and founder of AirAsia — Tony Fernandes.

At the end of the event people most interested in IZX project were invited by team to have a dinner together with our partners from US VR Global.

From US VR Global there were Ramelle Ashram Ramli, Executive Chairman, Daniel RA Wha Hyun, Chief Operating Officer, Jaime Terauds, Director — Business Development. The IZX team was presented by Alexey Zagainov, the president and co-founder of IZX project, our asian adviser Abas A Jalil and Nikita Kuptsov, Communications Director. David Hwang, our new Korean adviser, also supported us. At the dinner we showed a joint presentation with US VR Global.

Now we are going to Kuala Lumpur to hold a series of important meetings. Follow our news! And thank you for being with us!
https://medium.com/@izetex_project/deconomy-conference-in-details-b0ec05cee27f

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:26:36 AM

This is an interesting project, I have followed your news https://medium.com/@izetex_project/lets-repeat-our-asian-business-trip-again-19277bbae876 and this
https://medium.com/@izetex_project/the-beginning-of-our-asian-tour-fc9762bc914
And I see the development of izx team and the project is so fast that it will go to kuala lumpur as well to develop it there https://medium.com/@izetex_project/deconomy-conference-in-details-b0ec05cee27f I hope this project does not stop there enough and will expand it further, I will wait for the latest news from izx.
SShikakAA

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:05:30 PM

Hi all! I've just found SWOT-analysis of this project. Does it seem realistic, how do you think?
https://swot.digrate.com/report/0c8f4b7d-c0d7-4d0d-a518-0cb85242104b
Factomask

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Hey, I don't really understand this, can someone explain it to me? Thanks a lot. It looks cool, but i'm not exactly sure what it is.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:30 AM

This project is quite promising!

When does the project begin? Shocked
according to the news I get from their telegram if ICO will start in May 2018 upcoming. yes of course this project very promising and let's waiting this project will soon beginning.

denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:12:52 AM

It saw good appreciation in pre-sale round though that time this decision of discontinuation of fund raising was bit strange but I hope the interest of people will be much more now. By the time the fundraising will be resumed mabrket would have turned to be positive and people will be comfortable in investing again. This current state of on hold will go away.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:19:31 PM

Mining-On-The-Go with IZX

Spring is the best time for new ideas and possibilities. In the era of global informatization, transfer speeds are crucial. IZX recognizes the importance of ultra-fast data exchange and has recently launched an airdrop program for the IZX community.
The campaign runs from April 17th to May 15th. For one month, players collect IZX Drive tokens in the augmented reality in all parts of the world. After the campaign ends, users can exchange the tokens they collected for IZX ERC-20 stock exchange at 1:25.
IZX ERC-20 has the potential to be a promising cryptocurrency. It will be introduced on the largest Asian and other global cryptocurrency exchanges in the nearest future. https://medium.com/@izetex_project/mining-on-the-go-with-izx-297bfe049f4
denam

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:10:54 AM

We are moving towards the month when the main round of crowdfunding will start. Do we have any hard date or the idea is still under reviewing to reach at some suitable and then to announce ? Right now atmosphere has become friendly for altcoins once again so starting campaign could bring better results now.
Rishucool

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

The name of the company does really look curious,looks like it is that something that can be bounded with such a significant result in that domain!   But i believe in this
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:44:12 AM

The name of the company does really look curious,looks like it is that something that can be bounded with such a significant result in that domain!   But i believe in this
Hello.
yes, you're right.
Izetex is IZX now. you can join IZX official telegram for more information.
89shaky

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:47 PM

Developers have come up with a really new way of marketing or marketing companies. In the field of advertising, this is the first time that they are meeting, moreover, participation in their advertising campaigns is fun, pleasant and healthy
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:41:27 PM

this new era of Pokémon) is a very good game, but as I understand it, you stopped your fundraising, explain why, or I'm wrong
izetex (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

this new era of Pokémon) is a very good game, but as I understand it, you stopped your fundraising, explain why, or I'm wrong

Hello! Thanks for your opinion - we are really appreciate it Smiley
We didn't stop our fundraising - now is PrivateSale
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:21:42 PM

Well, in the comments were given so many cool ideas, I hope you will listen to the opinion of people Wink
gweigster

Activity: 572
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:37:28 PM

IZETEX evolution
https://medium.com/@izetex_project/izetex-evolution-d8eca57e0ff9

our deals are developing rapidly: we are preparing to conclude a partnership agreement with US VR Global and planning to integrate IZX token into the largest VR-parks of the world — in SouthEast Asia, Macao and North America. We plan global scaling of the project — to integrate new games into IZETEX platform and to attract advertisers of the largest international businesses.

We made a decision to amend some points of the project in order to speed up the development of the platform and to facilitate understanding of the technological process for all parties.

ERC-20 IZX tokens’ holders will be able to use IZX Drive tokens for advertising in games based on our platform. Therefore, the price of the IZX Drive token must be substantially less than the price of ERC-20 token, so that advertisers can purchase enough tokens to test the platform’s work.

According to the data collected from our MVP, the average advertiser must simultaneously have hundreds of IZX Drive tokens for an effective marketing campaign. The low price of tokens will help to attract new advertisers to the testing process and to improve the beta version of the platform. Our tests show that the current price of a $ 1 token is an obstacle for many advertisers, since the budget of the trial advertising campaign will be hundreds of dollars.

In this regard, we carry out a number of changes in the structure of our token-model, which we present below:

1. Reducing the price of the IZX ERC-20 token to $ 0.01 *
* For those, who bought tokens IZX ERC-20 for $ 1, the balance will be recounted and tokens will be automatically accrued in proportional amount.

2. Recounting the issue of ERC-20 tokens
Now total supply is 5 000 000 000, at a price of 1 ERC-20 = 0.01 USD

3. Increasing the share of ERC-20 tokens allocated for the bounty program
21% of the total will be allocated to the bounty, and the program is extended for 35 months, with payments once a month.

I am pretty late with reacting to this... but what does this mean for bounty participants? I took part in the bountyguru campaign and it was 1 IZX for 1 tweet or retweet. With 1$ per token this seemed to be fair, but with 0.01$ it's kind of poor. Will these rewards be adjusted too?

Get BTC Cashback on hundreds of online shops:
https://stekking.com/register/eEzv2VLwBJWd8X4Z
for example: ebay, AliExpress, Expedia.com, Takeaway.com, Adidas, Microsoft, Lieferando, NordVPN, Lidl, Booking.com
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:24:29 AM

is a bounty thread already available? I am very interested in the bounty program for this coin, I have downloaded the application on google play
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

On etherscan total supply for IZX is appearing around 24 millions approximately. I see here in a post above mine it is mentioned in billions. Where it is available for trading and what is the actual supply ? I will appreciate answer, potential is huge because of the concept to involve people to get IZX tokens for playing games and advertiser have great opportunity as well.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:30:11 PM

so now is IZX token already listed on the market? I seem to see there is no exchange on this token yet. when will IZETEX team register their token on the market?

I wonder why there are two bounty campaigns on this project?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2630394.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4007412.0

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:49:09 AM

The advertising provider may choose games that will be used for its promotional events, their developers get royalties. IZX is based on a blockchain platform, its code is open source, and it has no geographical boundaries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: