Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:26:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: How IZETEX create Proof of Walk (ICO Soon)  (Read 29895 times)
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:47:14 AM

There was a webinar on second of the October in case you missed like can access record version by accessing link from their social media. It is bit lengthy but contains all the information and updates in what one can be interested. They are using their abilities in best possible way to get the companies those seeking in promotions and marketing while players are coming with the popularity steadily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CHYABACAN

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 09:53:00 AM

I am having fun using app every day. It is a good motivation for me to walk. Thanks Cheesy.

I will write some requests.
I am somewhat lonely because there are few types of coins. Please increase it somewhat.

Coins may appear in private areas or areas where they are not allowed to enter and can not be collected.
I think that some adjustment is necessary for this.

Finally, I'd like you to switch from the current method to automatic payment.

I am looking forward to a better development.
good luck!
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:59:37 PM

now waiting and seeing where the market place IZX tokens will be registered, according to what I get information from their telegram if the IZX token exchange will be done at the end of September. hopefully they will announce it in this thread about exchange IZX tokens.

Any updates if IZX tokens were listed on some decentralize exchange? Are they still conducting their ICO because the topic title says "ICO Soon" so I'm a bit confuse. Thank you in advance whoever had an answers for my question.
Zontop

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:28:37 PM

I think an update is necessary as of now more than two weeks since last communication was made on twitter. People are interested in knowing more what is the plan for listing on exchanges ? This period of silence has been used for development something very interesting as team has done in past. But communication keeps the community engaged and active constantly.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

World Premiere of Izetex (IZX), IZX/ETH – Listing announcement
https://blog.cryptology.com/listing-announcement-world-premiere-of-izx-izx-eth/

Cryptology is pleased to announce that Iztex (IZX) will be launched on 26 October 2018 at 4pm (GMT+8).

Deposits and withdrawals will start on Friday, 26 October 2018 at 4pm (GMT+8) / 11am (UTC+3).

Trading commences Monday, 29 October 2018 at 4pm (GMT+8) / 11am (UTC+3).

Trading pair: IZX/ETH

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

the good news IZX has been listed on cryptology exchanges.
but I have trouble creating an account on cryptology exchanges.
I can't make a withdrawal, what should I do. because I still know this exchange for the first time.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

Why can't I watch market for IZX there when do search for ETH paired markets ? It doesn't give any result and search box remains empty. But on wallet it can be seen that Izetex where deposits are allowed at the moment. I didn't use this exchange and came to know for the first time how is experience if anyone has used ? Should I do KYC if I want to signup there ?
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:06:15 AM

Why can't I watch market for IZX there when do search for ETH paired markets ? It doesn't give any result and search box remains empty. But on wallet it can be seen that Izetex where deposits are allowed at the moment. I didn't use this exchange and came to know for the first time how is experience if anyone has used ? Should I do KYC if I want to signup there ?

Cryptology is happy to announce that Iztex (IZX) will be launched on October 26, 2018 at 4 pm ( GMT + 8 ).
Deposits and withdrawals will start on Friday, 26 October 2018 at 4 pm (GMT + 8 ) / 11am ( UTC + 3 ).
Trading starts on Monday, October 29 2018 at 4 pm ( GMT + 8 ) / 11am ( UTC + 3 ).
Trading partner: IZX / ETH

after I registered and saw KYC only needed for basic verification
USD 3000 transaction limit
Zontop

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

It has completed first week and price of IZX are looking very stable. I was waiting to scoop up with cheap by thinking may be someone sell and move but I was wrong. Market showed more stability and support as not everyone is willing to sell at current price. This is very good start for any project to keep the opening price up successfully.
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

Dear IZX users, investors and community members,

IZX team is grateful for your interest in our startup. As you know, recently our company has launched its ICO with the purpose to raise funds for further development. However, during the ICO stage founders decided to alter existing financial plans and give up ICO as an instrument of fundraising. Find more info in our official press-release here https://izx.io/press-release/press_release_en.pdf

We would like to say thank you to each and everyone who took part in our ICO and supported the startup. All contributors to IZX ICO will be refunded within a month - INVESTORS will receive necessary details concerning the refund via e-mail.

We also extend a warm hand of gratitude to our ADVISERS and partners for their work and help in development of the startup. We do appreciate our cooperation and continue working together while aiming at bigger goals. We are grateful to the participants of our BOUNTY program that were supporting IZX - this means a lot to us. Thanks to your efforts IZX is constantly growing.

During our ICO we have managed to test a number of hypotheses, get feedback from the market and focus our efforts on the most requested products. Currently, we are developing and upgrading the IZX-Drive service. It is aimed at providing ICO projects and other companies a tool for conducting their own advertising campaigns in Augmented Reality. To learn more about IZX-Drive service, please, visit our website izx.io.

Stay tuned for the upcoming news on the website izx.io, on our YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4GunYFTQViuOy-OcOgL_4A and other social media networks!

Best regards,
IZX Team
https://izx.io/ 

Dearest team,

I wonder when the Bounty-participants will be payed ?!

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:49:54 PM

How the IZX.IO project tokenizes businesses via EtherZero blockchain

IZX.IO (www.izx.io) is the young and quickly developing IT company which is developing the gamification of advertising mechanisms. Implementation of gamification into business today is a trend because it helps the companies to attract new clients and retain current customers.

Currently the flagman product of the company is the gaming Mobile App “IZX” available in App Store and Google Play. The essence of the game consists in catching discounts and special offers in AR (augmented reality) like Pokemons in the popular App “Pokemon Go”. MVP of the project was already tested and proved. Today the number of downloads has reached the point of 100,000. The company is actively developing the community in Telegram and other social networks.

https://medium.com/@izetex_project/how-the-izx-io-project-tokenizes-businesses-via-etherzero-blockchain-b5ee1762a971
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

I didn't know about this usage of IZX token as leasing for issuance of gaming tokens and was waiting for listing on more exchanges. I will look at this aspect for sure and will use a portion at least of my holdings to earn something from those. Reaching at number of 100k downloads is good to create awareness being most added downloaded apps category. Next year's first two quarters will be great results provider for the platform seeing the plans for till next summer can be said.
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:46:08 AM

Alpha testing of the IZX platform is planned to start in this month and that should be around the corner now. One other thing if anyone from team is still looking inside this thread to pay attention to get the IZX on coinmarketcap. I see it was listed on one exchange but after so long still didn't succeed to make debut on CMC, importance of this can't be denied.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:26:03 AM

This is english thread and use that for any kind of comment please. I wonder what is taking this long for IZX to appear on coinmarketcap even this exchange where it is listed is recognized already. Only market pegged in Ethereum there but good thing is traders are active with IZX because of its low price. Once more upgraded versions will appear price will follow the development.
koldirkaev

Activity: 141
Merit: 91

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:20:10 AM

I tested the application and the affiliate exchange. It is really great and fun game. But the price of the token, unfortunately, is gradually decreasing. The project definitely needs support.
pandukelana2712

Activity: 728
Merit: 1005

BountyPortal Supporter & Hhampuz is my manager

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:45:28 AM

I tested the application and the affiliate exchange. It is really great and fun game. But the price of the token, unfortunately, is gradually decreasing. The project definitely needs support.
Indeed...
Dev teams must innovate their products. IMO
1. Make the users need their tokens
2. If it is a game, there must be a new challenge that isn't boring for the user
3. Open an opportunity for the community to offer a partnership.

AFAIK their token can be exchanged only in cryptology exchanger. And for more development, they should open to another market for price compare and research for their own products.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: