Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:01:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market  (Read 94642 times)
kimoto (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:18:02 AM

it is finished: http://megs4u.tk

MAMeFh5obTAys9y9MANU8KDeaAs56eZKCa

also i've noticed a small issue with the client.

it seems to hijack my cpu randomly. all of a sudden my cpu will hit 100 percent as evidenced by the cpu/ram indicator widget i have installed. it seems you have purposely created this program to selectively mine when necessary. this is discouraging.

Hi r3wt,

What is the model of your CPU? If its only 1-2 core it might do this occasionally when verifying transactions. You can private message me the end parts of your debug.log next time if it happens again and your CPU is fast. No programmer would logically code something to openly steal CPU cycles to mine a GPU coin when he could easily do plenty of undetectable things if he was chaotic evil. An inexperienced coder might though.

Great job on the faucet btw. Bounty is coming your way! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 04:20:35 AM

it seems to hijack my cpu randomly. all of a sudden my cpu will hit 100 percent as evidenced by the cpu/ram indicator widget i have installed. it seems you have purposely created this program to selectively mine when necessary. this is discouraging.

Hi r3wt,

What is the model of your CPU? If its only 1-2 core it might do this occasionally when verifying transactions. You can private message me the end parts of your debug.log next time if it happens again and your CPU is fast. No programmer would logically code something to openly steal CPU cycles to mine a GPU coin when he could easily do plenty of undetectable things if he was chaotic evil. An inexperienced coder might though.

There is NOTHING in the original bitcoin code that would cause behavior like this. Whatever shit you have put in there, this is malicious and intentional.

I wonder why you refuse to release your source? Suddenly, everything makes sense...

kimoto (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:45:41 AM

There is NOTHING in the original bitcoin code that would cause behavior like this. Whatever shit you have put in there, this is malicious and intentional.

I wonder why you refuse to release your source? Suddenly, everything makes sense...

You are no longer a human. You are a troll. You do not like beautiful women, you like trolls. You however, are the loser of trolls, so even female trolls look away. No female can be as frustrated as you.

The source was released a while back. If I were Tr hazard, a nice touch would be to add secret code to make any coin with the word shit in it crash. So that way when I copy shit, all my shit eventually crashes and eventually my shitty existence ends. Go ahead.

You are not worth my time any longer. Reincarnate yourself whatever that may be.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:47:28 AM

You are no longer a human. You are a troll. You do not like beautiful women, you like trolls. You however, are the loser of trolls, so even female trolls look away. No female can be as frustrated as you.

The source was released a while back. If I were Tr hazard, a nice touch would be to add secret code to make any coin with the word shit in it crash. So that way when I copy shit, all my shit eventually crashes and eventually my shitty existence ends. Go ahead.

You are not worth my time any longer. Reincarnate yourself whatever that may be.

you know i really enjoyed this post. I trust you for now. Just dont go screwing us over like the GLDcoin guy did..

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 04:49:20 AM

r3wt

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 04:50:19 AM

*pokes the bear

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
flound1129

Activity: 938

www.multipool.us

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:20:44 AM

Hi r3wt,

Link to source in OP doesn't work?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 05:58:05 PM

so whats going on with this coin?
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 06:13:48 PM

Hi r3wt,

Agree with Hazard
r3wt

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:50:59 PM

Hi r3wt,

Agree with Hazard

you're just one of his socks.

laptopfreek0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2013, 08:56:37 PM

All I can think of is Unreal tournament... MEGA KILL!!!! (so next would be Monstercoin followed by godcoin)
dubs

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:00:59 PM

I heard this might be getting onto cryptsy
r3wt

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:02:13 PM

lol. its been mentioned in the chat. no official announcement so i don't know of the validity of that claim

dubs

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:02:56 PM

lol. its been mentioned in the chat. no official announcement so i don't know of the validity of that claim

I really hope so
r3wt

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:03:40 PM

I really hope so

yeah. i like this coin too. but it appears that everyone has all but forgotten about this coin.

dubs

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 12:05:47 PM

I really hope so

yeah. i like this coin too. but it appears that everyone has all but forgotten about this coin.

we need more people showing megacoin attention!
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 01:30:04 PM

Hi r3wt,

Agree with Hazard

to quote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228554.msg2406953#msg2406953

"...built in ability to confirm transactions on your machine if nodes are unavailable to confirm. This feature kind of scared me at first when i discovered it, i thought the program had highjacked my machine."

I personally don't run it.
dubs

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:13:43 PM

megacoin is thriving, come join the mining while the difficulty is low  Grin
fxmulder

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:27:26 PM

anyone else see megacoin all of a sudden following the litecoin blockchain?

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
dubs

View Profile
June 08, 2013, 03:28:40 PM

anyone else see megacoin all of a sudden following the litecoin blockchain?

what do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: