Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market  (Read 94642 times)
BladeRunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Cheif Oompa Loompa.

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 10:19:12 PM

thanks for answering my questions, really makes me want to support the coin even more especially when the dev ignores you

I dont think Kimoto is going to spill all the goodies no matter how impatient we are. We already know a lot of things that are already planned. Its a lot like waiting for Christmas to find out what goodies are under the tree.

I would bet we will hear some sort of new announcement on MEC tomorrow. Kimoto apparently knows how to time release the plans so people are neither overwhelmed nor become disinterested. What I see is a well planned release marketing strategy.  Im completely fine with that, it will do nothing but increase the long term value of the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 10:36:37 PM

I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:00:11 PM

I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:05:36 PM

For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.
Ok let me know thanks

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
kimoto (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:17:28 PM

thanks for answering my questions, really makes me want to support the coin even more especially when the dev ignores you

Hey dubs, sorry I missed your message.  I have to group not only development tasks in order of importance, but responses to common questions.  Only so much can be said without sounding like a broken record. Marketplace and integration kits are coming, but the importance is lower at this moment.  I hope you are having a great day.  Smiley
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:19:03 PM

Hey dubs, sorry I missed your message.  I have to group not only development tasks in order of importance, but responses to common questions.  Only so much can be said without sounding like a broken record. Marketplace and integration kits are coming, but the importance is lower at this moment.  I hope you are having a great day.  Smiley

if I took into my own hands and made the marketplace then would you care?
kimoto (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:35:16 PM

if I took into my own hands and made the marketplace then would you care?

I wouldn't mind that at all.  In fact, that would benefit the coin.  Anyone is free to build their own services to use the network and promote the coin.  Smiley
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:37:20 PM

Still waiting for an explanation as to why you changed the port numbers Cheesy

Quote from: kimoto
So you think because megacoin "uses" the same ports as litecoin, that I must have used the same old code.  How many proxies choose the same port 8080?  Or web servers use 80 or 443. Newsflash! People can choose the same ports. Those ports were chosen for reasons beyond your understanding.
Ports were not the issue users encountered during the launch. Try again Hazbeen. You should have learned by now the launch means nothing to determine its fate as a successful coin.

Come on doctor dumbass, share your infinite wisdom with me.

kimoto (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:47:50 PM

So you think because megacoin "uses" the same ports as litecoin, that I must have used the same old code.  How many proxies choose the same port 8080?  Or web servers use 80 or 443. Newsflash! People can choose the same ports. Those ports were chosen for reasons beyond your understanding.
Ports were not the issue users encountered during the launch. Try again Hazbeen. You should have learned by now the launch means nothing to determine its fate as a successful coin.

Apparently, "Those ports were chosen for reasons beyond your understanding.".  Earlier I thought you were truly trolling.  But now I just feel sorry for you. :<
dubs

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:54:44 PM

kimoto just ignore him, nobody likes him on here and he's just pulling your strings
kimoto (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 11:57:17 PM

kimoto just ignore him, nobody likes him on here and he's just pulling your strings

Lol, I know Smiley  But he's doing a great job increasing the view count.  Grin
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2013, 11:59:18 PM

Apparently, "Those ports were chosen for reasons beyond your understanding.".  Earlier I thought you were truly trolling.  But now I just feel sorry for you. :<
Reasons beyond my understanding? I told you the reasons why you should choose different ports over a week ago. You disagreed with me. You told me I was wrong. And now, here you are. You changed the ports, for the EXACT reasons that I mentioned earlier.

You know what I want doctor dumbass? An admission that youre incompetent. That's all. Cheesy Anyone who's been following this thread since about page 6 can see what a shortsighted, incompetent fool you are.

kimoto (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:09:32 AM

You know what I want doctor dumbass? An admission that youre incompetent. That's all. Cheesy Anyone who's been following this thread since about page 6 can see what a shortsighted, incompetent fool you are.

I, Dr. Kimoto Chan, hereby admit Jr. Hazard cannot think outside of the jack in the box. Good day to you too.  Smiley
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:18:51 AM

Hey scamcoin cloner, we all know you couldn't make a coin using the latest bitcoin client like Megacoin.  You are trying to derail this coin because it isn't one of your scam coins you peddle to the unwitting.

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:20:32 AM

Hey scamcoin cloner, we all know you couldn't make a coin using the latest bitcoin client like Megacoin.  You are trying to derail this coin because it isn't one of your scam coins you peddle to the unwitting.
Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Let's continue discussing how vigilant doctor dumbass was about the ports he choose not mattering, only to retract his statements and release an update to change the ports. Cheesy

dubs

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:31:15 AM

+1 he is only good for cloning coins and charging people for pathetic coin releases
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:35:55 AM

I also have a knack for tearing apart shitty, incompetent developers. Many altcoins have been slain by me. Cheesy

dubs

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:38:06 AM

I also have a knack for tearing apart shitty, incompetent developers. Many altcoins have been slain by me. Cheesy

bring it, let's see you fail, imbecile
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:42:56 AM

Let's continue discussing how vigilant doctor dumbass was about the ports he choose not mattering, only to retract his statements and release an update to change the ports. Cheesy

Hazard stfu. You are the biggest sham of all.

If you were such an expert at making coins you would have your own successful coin and would quit trolling others.  You have your own dedicated thread to get banned from this forum. That says a lot!

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:44:48 AM

Hazard stfu. You bare the biggest sham of all.

If you were such an expert at making coins you would have your own successful coin and would quit trolling others.  You have your own dedicated thread to get banned from this forum. That says a lot!
"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

I have been working on my own coin for the past few weeks now, far more than a simple copypaste job like all of the shit on this forum. And when I release it, you clowns will be mining it. Guaranteed. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: