Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:22:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MEC] Megacoin has arrived. Scrypt & Core 0.8.2+ Updates: Chinese Market  (Read 94642 times)
dubs

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:46:04 AM

You know what I want doctor dumbass? An admission that youre incompetent. That's all. Cheesy Anyone who's been following this thread since about page 6 can see what a shortsighted, incompetent fool you are.

Hey scamcoin cloner, we all know you couldn't make a coin using the latest bitcoin client like Megacoin.  You are trying to derail this coin because it isn't one of your scam coins you peddle to the unwitting.
Completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Let's continue discussing how vigilant doctor dumbass was about the ports he choose not mattering, only to retract his statements and release an update to change the ports. Cheesy

Hazard stfu. You bare the biggest sham of all.

If you were such an expert at making coins you would have your own successful coin and would quit trolling others.  You have your own dedicated thread to get banned from this forum. That says a lot!
"There is no such thing as bad publicity"

I have been working on my own coin for the past few weeks now, far more than a simple copypaste job like all of the shit on this forum. And when I release it, you clowns will be mining it. Guaranteed. Cheesy

who wants to mine a copy and paste coin?  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:47:23 AM

You know what I want doctor dumbass? An admission that youre incompetent. That's all. Cheesy Anyone who's been following this thread since about page 6 can see what a shortsighted, incompetent fool you are.

Hey scamcoin cloner, we all know you couldn't make a coin using the latest bitcoin client like Megacoin.  You are trying to derail this coin because it isn't one of your scam coins you peddle to the unwitting.

Let's continue discussing how vigilant doctor dumbass was about the ports he choose not mattering, only to retract his statements and release an update to change the ports. Cheesy

If you were such an expert at making coins you would have your own successful coin and would quit trolling others.  You have your own dedicated thread to get banned from this forum. That says a lot!

I have been working on my own coin for the past few weeks now, far more than a simple copypaste job like all of the shit on this forum. And when I release it, you clowns will be mining it. Guaranteed. Cheesy

If its a hazard coin, you can almost guarantee it will be a copy paste coin

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:48:24 AM

You, apparently. You're mining megacoin. Which is a copypaste of litecoin with some new bitcoin code botched onto it.

FACT: There is nothing overwhelmingly different from bitcoin 0.6.2 and bitcoin 0.8.2. Just a bunch of bug fixes and meaningless shit that does not in any way differentiate a coin. That's why blockchains are compatible across both clients. "doctor" kimoto is manipulating you with a silly gimmick. You are sheep. Cheesy

kimoto (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:49:32 AM

I can't wait till the day Hazard learns about easter eggs.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:50:32 AM

I can't wait till the day Hazard learns about easter eggs.
Was using the same ports as litecoin an easter egg? Cheesy

dubs

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:53:44 AM

You, apparently. You're mining megacoin. Which is a copypaste of litecoin with some new bitcoin code botched onto it.

FACT: There is nothing overwhelmingly different from bitcoin 0.6.2 and bitcoin 0.8.2. Just a bunch of bug fixes and meaningless shit that does not in any way differentiate a coin. That's why blockchains are compatible across both clients. "doctor" kimoto is manipulating you with a silly gimmick. You are sheep. Cheesy

sweet I'm going to be a rich sheep
gnode

Activity: 492
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:54:44 AM

Teenage Bravado. But you are correct, we will mine it. Why?  Nobody knows which coin will be a success, if any?

The survival of the fittest in the ecosystem of coins. I just hope that I mine and hold on to the ultimate winner that shoots up to $10 a coin.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:55:11 AM

Saving this quote for now. Will bring it back from the dead once MEC hits secondary market on cryptsy.

kimoto (OP)

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:57:42 AM

The only good easter eggs are the ones that bring an Easter joy ending to scam coin copiers like Hazard.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 12:58:15 AM

The only good easter eggs are the ones that bring an Easter joy ending to scam coin copiers like Hazard.
And still, you dodge the question.

You have proven my point.

gnode

Activity: 492

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 12:58:36 AM

Saving this quote for now. Will bring it back from the dead once MEC hits secondary market on cryptsy.

Why such chatter and negativism. Just throw your coins into the ring and let the market decide.
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:00:27 AM

Hazard you are such a scammer. Even your business partner saudilbull ran off with money and was labeled a scammer. Even if you release anything original it will fail miserably because you are a genuinely bad person.

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 01:02:09 AM

Hazard you are such a scammer. Even your business partner saudilbull ran off with money and was labeled a scammer. Even if you release anything original it will fail miserably because you are a genuinely bad person.
Business partner? I don't even know the guy. I sold him some FC2. That's been the extent of my interactions with him. Cheesy

This forum would be a lot less entertaining without me, and you know it.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:04:50 AM

Business partner? I don't even know the guy. I sold him some FC2. That's been the extent of my interactions with him. Cheesy

This forum would be a lot less entertaining without me, and you know it.

Ok thread-jacking troll, not everything revolves around you. Move along...
dubs

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 01:06:11 AM

it's okay guys he is raising the post count in this thread and keeping it on top of the forums Smiley
schnebi

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 03:17:46 AM

p2poolmining.org

[MEC][P2POOL][STRATUM]
[MegaCoin][SERVER: EU]

**For stable payouts, you should be connected to the server for about 3 hours**

Details

[SERVER: EU/GER]

Host: p2poolmining.org
Worker Port: 8015   
Username: <your_MegaCoin_address>
Password: <random_password>

STATS

http://p2poolmining.org:8015/static/

* FEE: 1% *

Setup

Statum:  -o stratum+tcp://p2poolmining.org:8015 -u <your_MegaCoin_address> -p <random_password>
Non Stratum: -o http:// p2poolmining.org:8015 -u <your_MegaCoin_address> -p <random_password>

Optimisation

Reducing DOA; Add +0.0000xxxx to the end of your WALLET address.   i.e. -o
http:// p2poolmining.org:8015 -u <your_MegaCoin_address>+0.00087310 -p <random_password>

Recommend Share difficulty:
Hash Rate (KHash/s)         Difficulty
                 1                  +0.00000116
                 5                  +0.00000582
                10                 +0.00001164
                50                 +0.00005821
                100               +0.00011641
                250               +0.00029103
                500               +0.00058207
                750               +0.00087310
                1000              +0.00116414

MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 04:08:57 AM

I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.
Any news on that logo?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 04:28:30 AM

I'll work on a logo tonight or tomorrow and submit it here and on the other thread.
For me?

You and the main logo contest. I have some awesome templates I made previously that I can modify. Extremely high quality 20+ inch files that can be used on anything from pens to billboards. They take a long time to render but it is worth the effort.

I think an awesome website and logo go a long ways with drawing attention and giving a product a personal voice and sense of professionalism. Identity is very important.
Any news on that logo?

Just got back home finally. Was out for father's day. I will get to work on it now and see what I can come up with.

MobGod

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 04:57:19 AM

For me?

Any news on that logo?

Just got back home finally. Was out for father's day. I will get to work on it now and see what I can come up with.
Thanks again I'll be up for a little bit

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 06:30:19 AM

For me?

Any news on that logo?

Thanks again I'll be up for a little bit

Here are two basic ones I came up with. I will be working on some ideas tomorrow and let you know what I come up with.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: