Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:33:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fastcoin - FST - The Fastest coin so far in the market - is launched!!  (Read 237842 times)
spoid

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

bearded, drunk, fat, naked

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:04:07 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2013, 07:21:59 AM by spoid

my server sucks, but I put up a pool here:

http://84.200.206.231:9771/static/

set up a backup pool in cgminer. my server stinks Sad

/edit/ it may be having a good hour right now. pool looking rather smooth, also found its first block with only 1,5 mh/s.

with great beard comes great liver. Reputation Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195803.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fast-coin (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Fast and secure crypto currency of the future

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 07:33:53 AM

put in the front page, thanks.

nightfox

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:34:29 AM

want to sell 2,5k FST for 13LTC
ohiwastedmylif

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:37:55 AM

pool died already

MΣC | MAvSLa1ZYpk3AsDeqj9njfVkaunJRDu2VZ
http://www.megacoin.co.nz/
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 07:52:36 AM

pool died already
it works fine, 5 blocks found so far

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:55:33 AM

it died but came back.

all is well.

thisnewcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

Convert Crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:55:45 AM

Why do I get paid only every 2 or 3 blocks found?

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 07:57:21 AM

now the pool is dead? can't handle the mining power? lol

cycloid

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 07:57:27 AM

OK Guys please for fawk sakes :facepalm: such a tight block discovery time effectively reduces security as a good portion of the network ends up wasting resources hashing old work.

BTC creators did not choose 10min block for fun you guyz... one word LATENCY its a real thing you know.
THey didnt know how bad it will be as they were first to try it, now we do and 2min is as low as it should ever really go with current network scheme. So unless this coin redesigns  the protocol or greatly improves latency its just retarded.

Roll Eyes

honestly there should be a crypto hell section in alt currencies where we can send such coins to.

ohiwastedmylif

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 07:58:35 AM

Why do I get paid only every 2 or 3 blocks found?

was wondering that as well.

Now the pool died a second time & lost 250 shares it says in cgminer.

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:00:24 AM

OK Guys please for fawk sakes :facepalm: such a tight block discovery time effectively reduces security as a good portion of the network ends up wasting resources hashing old work.

BTC creators did not choose 10min block for fun you guyz... one word LATENCY its a real thing you know.
THey didnt know how bad it will be as they were first to try it, now we do and 2min is as low as it should ever really go with current network scheme. So unless this coin redesigns  the protocol or greatly improves latency its just retarded.

Roll Eyes

honestly there should be a crypto hell section in alt currencies where we can send such coins to.
why not you prove that this is insecure by doing something to breach it? don't stay on the theory, it does not mean much.

WDC has been run for many days, and I did not hear anything like confirmed blocks gone or double spending etc.

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:09:35 AM

How come we are up to block 3,000 already when this announcement  thread was started only 5hours ago?

3,000 x 12sec =  36,000sec or 10hours.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:12:52 AM

Roll Eyes

why not you prove that this is insecure by doing something to breach it? don't stay on the theory, it does not mean much.

WDC has been run for many days, and I did not hear anything like confirmed blocks gone or double spending etc.

Omg you are actually serious... you know what I am not even going to bother wasting my time on this nor will anyone else for that matter.
 The fundamentals of this coin are SO BAD that all I want to do is laugh.
 WDC lmao so you are talking about another crap coin which is fundamentally retarded and no one will ever take seriously enough to waste time attacking as it will never have value or be used for anything worth the time to carry any kind of attack. Yes you are right you coin is as good or possibly worse then WDC you deserve a Darwin award for tinkering with code parameters you clearly know nothing about lol

There has got to be a way to stop you guys from having children ... that may be a worth a while challenge lol

Enjoy your coin I wish you all the best and all your coin miners, may you all sale in to sunset when it hits $1 lmao epic

cycloid

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:13:43 AM

How come we are up to block 3,000 already when this announcement  thread was started only 5hours ago?

3,000 x 12sec =  36,000sec or 10hours.

ahahahahhaha it was premined too YES this keeps getting better and better

fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:27:58 AM

Roll Eyes

Omg you are actually serious... you know what I am not even going to bother wasting my time on this nor will anyone else for that matter.
 WDC lmao so you are talking about another crap coin which is fundamentally retarded and no one will ever take seriously enough to waste time attacking as it will never have value or be used for anything worth the time to carry any kind of attack. Yes you are right you coin is as good or possibly worse then WDC you deserve a Darwin award for tinkering with code parameters you clearly know nothing about lol

There has got to be a way to stop you guys from having children ... that may be a worth a while challenge lol

Enjoy your coin I wish you all the best and all your coin miners, may you all sale in to sunset when it hits $1 lmao epic

Go to a corner and laugh, no one here care about you. If you can not back up your claim by facts, then to troll somewhere else.

I know all the theories. I am more practical, if you can not prove that it has security problems, go back to your imaginary theoretical world, and I don't care a bit.

Wilderness

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:38:57 AM

Fastcoin you should learn from Chinsu, when you inevitably go to post your google docs exchange thread to try and sell of the premine for your scamcoin do it under a different forum nick, people will be less suspicious. They still won't buy it but depending on how much desperation you're prepared to indulge yourself in (I'm guessing a lot) you may get the odd sucker.

For anyone with any sense, don't mine this coin it will only give it more credibility than it deserves.
fast-coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:41:47 AM

Fastcoin you should learn from Chinsu, when you inevitably go to post your google docs exchange thread to try and sell of the premine for your scamcoin do it under a different forum nick, people will be less suspicious. They still won't buy it but depending on how much desperation you're prepared to indulge yourself in (I'm guessing a lot) you may get the odd sucker.

For anyone with any sense, don't mine this coin it will only give it more credibility than it deserves.

For every single coin I see people like this, does this kind of post make you happy? You make me laugh. Grin
See this:

"networkhashps" : 112972538,

is the answer to you.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 08:42:57 AM

Roll Eyes

Go to a corner and laugh, no one here care about you. If you can not back up your claim by facts, then to troll somewhere else.

I know all the theories. I am more practical, if you can not prove that it has security problems, go back to your imaginary theoretical world, and I don't care a bit.

You are more practical? lmao so let me get this straight you tinkered with some code, which you know nothing about and thought you could just be the brightest tool in the shed by lowering block times beyond anything any one every tried. Renamed the code, created a logo , PREMINED IT lol and presented it to the community with 0 innovation.

My friend you are a genius and I hope your family is very proud of your achievement. That of course if they know only what you tell them and are gullible as hell Smiley  

I hope those premined coins make you a millionaire , now wait with coins blocks this fast a billionaire Tongue

ondratra

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:06:11 AM

12 seconds block target??? Cheesy:D this coin won't ever see synchronized network Cheesy
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:10:14 AM

i will give 1ltc for 100000 dam it i give up i cant be botherd to type any more zeros lol

i will give 1ltc for 50k

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: