Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:46:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest for December?  (Read 17050 times)
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:52:04 AM

many new ico running or that still have time to follow iconya. such as Domraider (ico end date, 12 october), utrust, car taxi.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:59:55 AM

many new ico running or that still have time to follow iconya. such as Domraider (ico end date, 12 october), utrust, car taxi.
utrust is a nice project. similar with monetha. focus on payment. Cheesy they have a road to beat paypal
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:23:12 AM

I think people should choose good community projects and my list in October is AirToken, Redpulse, SOMA, SNIP. These are 4 projects I think will be stable in the ICO market because they are always interested. to the investors.
Bizrenz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:29:48 AM

I want to learn about these ICO's where can I work that out?
mlindjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:37:39 AM

I would like to suggest meridian , simple loan and digital collateral. The idea makes sense to me that meridian will be one of success ICOs in october.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:48:34 AM

I can suggest you, worldcore guys.

The most professional team I have ever seen
There are more than 40 persons working in this company at the moment
The activity of worldcore company is licensed by the national bank of Czech Republic.
The CEO  Alexey Nasonov was listed in the 2016 New Europe 100 list of changemakers in Central and Eastern Europe by Financial Times

For how long will pre-sale last? On web site it's says that it's going to start on 2ndr October.
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

I really like Etherparty and Worldcore. Utrust looked decent as well but the information was conflicting.
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:14:01 AM

utrust is a nice project. similar with monetha. focus on payment. Cheesy they have a road to beat paypal

Also there is already Ripple in the market
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:21:19 AM

Well I'll recommend CarTaxi because of its high potential project about transportation and blockchain. And I most recommend ARNA Panacea, its on pre-sale and why not join in their promising project about the development of biotechnology which will help a lot of people in terms of healthcare and early treatment.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:44:07 AM

I would definitely go with GUTS. It’s a very promising ICO because i searched their team and each of them is a experienced and well known member. I’m sure they will have a successful and fast ICO. I wouldn’t hesitate to invest in ICO.

AssistiveReality

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:00:01 AM

Hi

If you're interested, we have a whitepaper, business plan, roadmap, and team information online at https://aronline.io
We're a small startup in Australia about to to a Pre-sale then ICO.

We're real people, with a real product (2, in fact) and trying to set realistic targets, to fund the company for a reasonable period before it should become profitable, and to be able to fund development and purchase 3D assets.

We create Augmented Reality applications with AI assistants to help you through everyday life at home or in public, with content throughout the real world (World 1), and our home/pro branch help you through your specific job role, with visual task guidance and 3D object recognition.

The software's all Ethereum integrated, meaning an in-built wallet, Blockchain-stored biometric IDs for the AR devices that are supporting Biometric logins in 2019, we use a private Ethereum blockchain in Azure for storing various bits of personal/private information (For example, photographs taken and video/memos until they are committed to a cloud service like MS account). We also leverage blockchain integration to allow our 'ARX Token' holders to purchase early access with them, license software, and create their own AR / World zones within the larger World 1 environment, for multiplayer interaction, life-size gaming, choose-your-own-adventure, etc.

There's also a link on the page to our ICO/Presale info where you'll find the Presale count down timer at about 5.9 days left to go until Presale starts, which is set at a relatively low 1,000 ETH target. There are however 4 full time staff that will be looking to fund their next few years of normal salary (its a startup but we have to pay people), so the ICO itself will look to raise a little more to ensure the company is fully viable and able to compete.

If the idea of AR-assisted Augmented Reality apps sounds good to you, you can hit us up in the Presale, ICO or just chat via staff@aronline.io, via twitter (https://twitter.com/aronline_io), LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/assistive-reality-b09448147), or via the Contact Form on the website. You can register on the website for Presale and ICO reminders/alert emails.

Cheers & happy ICO hunting!!
triasel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

I would definitely go with GUTS. It’s a very promising ICO because i searched their team and each of them is a experienced and well known member. I’m sure they will have a successful and fast ICO. I wouldn’t hesitate to invest in ICO.
same with me. i chooice guts too. look like good ticket platform and i hope will be able too success in ico and can high price in the market
Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

If I chose one then it would be COMSA (https://icodrops.com/comsa/). Yes, there are no hard cap so this is a long-term investment

Other projects that I like in October
AirSwap (P2P Token exchanges)
EtherParty (SmartContracts for Newbies)
Wanchain (Connect all cryptocurrencies)

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
Jibit

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

Also there is already Ripple in the market
ripple is focus on bank platform. we will have hero token and chain coming. all these project is focus on bank industry
JamesIV

Activity: 238

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:52:56 AM

anyone care about Airtoken. They run ad on many platform. google, facebook some website Cheesy

travelgear17

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:02:39 AM

In October, upcoming a few ICO's will be valuable more that I will be keeping an eye on are : Playkey, Cartaxi, Spectre, electroneum, soma. i will specially recommended that  Spectre is the more potential in the exchange platform. But these all are really good if you ask me.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:14:54 AM

it looks like CarTaxi is worthy for you considering to invest. to see they have innovation and a good idea which is has a project that is clearly. they have the potential to at least be a great coin after launch. so I will be part of CarTaxi
Crptotradr

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:33:37 AM

There is an interesting one called Modex Tech on here, solid team and product.

I also like Alttradex, a new exchange with a great structure for their ICO.

Utrust is interesting too.

Any of you following these ones too? 
rejosh

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:51:35 AM

utrust and red pulse are my picks

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:52:53 AM

utrust and red pulse are my picks
Utrust and Oxycoin are very good project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: