Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who can destroy Bitcoin ?  (Read 21671 times)
JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:07 PM

Well if every single government would turn their backs to it and started issuing all these laws against it, that would have a pretty huge impact on the price. But that would be very hard to do if not impossible at least in the democratic countries.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PMmesexycoins

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:16:56 PM

Well if every single government would turn their backs to it and started issuing all these laws against it, that would have a pretty huge impact on the price. But that would be very hard to do if not impossible at least in the democratic countries.

It's not impossible, but even in less democratic societies, the elite should also among the biggest btc holders and proponents. So, they might not care to go against it, and instead see it as a way to help cement their position in society.
Vanessa02

Activity: 219
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

There is only one person in the world who really may destroy Bitcoin...
Kim Jong-un, be careful with this guy...
primadon

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:59 PM

Who will afford enough power to destroy bitcoin? Who wants to destroy this amazing virtual currency?
The answer is no one Smiley
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:58:41 PM

What made you think about this question Smiley
savinggrace28

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:12:43 AM

There's nothing in the world who can destroy bitcons.But yeh If countries start banning ( like china do )

Bitcoins.It can lead bitcoins success to UNSUCCESSFUL .Peoples can start losing profit.A lot of bad thing can

happen

This is certain if government would put it as a criminal act the popularity may came to drop. We just hope that itll be for good.  I just read an article that the bitcoin or crptos is being used by  neo nazis for thei transacions.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:16:32 AM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.

No one can destroy bitcoin, because destroying bitcoin is tantamount to destroying blockchain networks around the world. Can you do that?

Also do not get boosted on the bitcoin price, keep the bitcoin supply while you can.
Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

Bitcoin is growing very powerfully but in this present scenario which factors can destroy or make its market value Zero.
yeah the bitcoin now is so very powerful than before but i think no one can destoryed it only goverments can destroy it if all goverments in the world banned this bitcoin i think this is the possibility that the bitcoin price will going to zero again.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:42:30 AM

yeah the bitcoin now is so very powerful than before but i think no one can destoryed it only goverments can destroy it if all goverments in the world banned this bitcoin i think this is the possibility that the bitcoin price will going to zero again.

I think the only thing that can destroy bitcoin is when there is a world war 3 happened because i know it will automatically burnt all data's and distroyed all cell site and ect.
sloturtz

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:48:54 AM

opcode burns bitcoin
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:54:27 AM

for now, if there is a problem with bitcoin, the government can only make the bitcoin illegal, or limit its use. at present, it is very difficult to destroy bitcoin, unless there is a country that buys all bitcoins, but we know that it is impossible.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:12:37 PM

The Bitcoins may be the Government. We have seen its impact when announcing the Chinese government's stopping the ICOs and Exchanger. This resulted in a sudden fall estimated at $ 1,000 a few hours before it was said. So if the powerful countries have fallen and fight the bitcoins there is a great deal of disruption.
I have the very same opinion regarding the future of bitcoin. Bitcoin is having very secure and bright future for its investors. I don’t think so bitcoin has yet bloomed fully, it is just the beginning of bitcoin journey. Even if we think rationally, there is not as such any threat to bitcoin throne because banks are totally useless in front of bitcoin, traditional currencies are lagging behind it and altcoins are living on its mercy.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

m
Bitcoins downfall would be surely heralded by a mistake from us. If we or the government of a major country with the shutting of ts doors on it can lead to several more and then the market will collapse and its prives will plummet and averything would be undone

miseryman

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:15:49 PM

Mr. Putin!
Putin’s Russia Will Regulate Bitcoin with Control Over Supply & Mining!!!
Albertvadim

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:23:35 PM

Be sure that nothing can destory Bitcoin, no matter what... None
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:32:02 PM

probably with its many restrictions in every country against bitcoin must be slowly bitcoin land will lose its enthusiasts and lose its price. not just bitcoin surely its other altcoin definitely affected effect. so its conclusion only government can destroy bitcoin. hopefully government do not do that because we still need bitcoin.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:33:26 PM

I do not know exactly who can destroy bitcoin? maybe I think the country with the strongest economy can destroy it. bitcoin in my opinion is difficult to destroy because it is too strong, china alone by forbidding ico only little impact to bitcoin, now the price of bitcoin is back to normal.

Since the answer is Who, being specific can't pinpoint whom could make Bitcoin shutdown. I think it's growing stuff is unstoppable but there will be a scenario that could make bitcoin shut in just a matter of time. It is when the internet has been shutdown worldwide.
cryptoexpo

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:38:32 PM

Confidently, bitcoin will be destroyed Only when the internet is gone, the government or any other party can not turn off bitcoin. Because the network is very wide. No one.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

Based on my own opinion there are several ways on how to destroy the vitcoin industry and one of these is the internet connection if we the whole world will not have any access to internet so therefore the bitcoin industry will fall down and this will be the end of the bitcoins.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:20 PM

most likely with its numerous limitations in each nation against bitcoin must be gradually bitcoin land will lose its lovers and lose its cost. not simply bitcoin unquestionably its other altcoin certainly influenced impact. so its decision no one but government can obliterate bitcoin. ideally government don't do that since regardless we require bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: