Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:36:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44769 times)
vezt (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:52:44 AM

If I only have to comment on the logic of the project, I think this project can not collect much investment. I think people will not approach this program when there are programs like Spotify. But at this point, there's a lot of work going on at the team. If they can come up with a product with useful, simple and unique sides, why not?

Thanks for chiming in and joining the conversation! We're glad you're here.

The biggest misconception is that we're somehow a competitor to Spotify, iTunes, etc. We're not. While those businesses are focused on breaking down the barriers for distribution, Vezt is focused on breaking down the barriers for financing.

In fact, we use a service from Stem that collects royalties from different distributors, including Spotify.

Far be it for me to try and convince you otherwise. Check out these video testimonials from real musicians instead. They all realize the logic of sharing ownership of their songs with their fans. They're connecting with the people who want to hear their art and help them raise money to make more music.

Independent Music Artist Brittney Bouchard on Vezt (click to view)

Independent Music Artist Brittney Bouchard explains why she is putting her music on Vezt: "Vezt is great because my fans can actually have part ownership in my songs. And with the income from that investment, I can record more."

Producer Johnathan Greenaway on Vezt (click to view)

Music producer / DJ Johnathan Greenaway on why he'll be putting his songs up on Vezt: "As a song they've invested in becomes more successful, they reap the monetary benefits as well”

At your service,
Michael

Also, don't forget to join our Telegram community for exclusive information and invites! https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:09:55 AM

The Token-Generating Event Has Begun!

The moment has arrived! The Vezt Token-Generating Event has begun!

If you're not in the US, you can purchase VZT at our website: https://vezt.co

We also invite everyone to join us on Telegram for all the latest info: https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg

At your service,
Michael
totheMooon1221

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:36:42 PM

guys wtf

there is a difference between gas price and gas limit

you cant even put in 72 GWEI with wallets such as MEW
_ChucK_

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:29:11 PM

How will Vezt ensure the right of ownership, if the blockchain has no legal status anywhere? With the same success they can sell paper with the inscriptions "IBM" or "Apple" and say that this gives the right to own a part of these companies.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:32:45 AM

Just found your project because of a Tweet. Sounds really promising, I will follow your project closely and write an Steemit article about this idea.
Heads up, good job so far.

Only one thing: Is there somewhere a live ticker how much you raised so far? It's an important thing for many investors.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
grixxby

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:23 AM

Yes, there's a live ticker on their homepage.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:53:57 AM

I saw this one but that's not satisfying, to be honest. I meant a tracker which clearly says X ETH raised, nobody wants to calculate ;-)

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
Iwuzhaxxed

Activity: 77

Russian hackers stole my legendary account. :(

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

I saw this one but that's not satisfying, to be honest. I meant a tracker which clearly says X ETH raised, nobody wants to calculate ;-)

I wish they would at least fix this in ethplorer. I did a manual calc, so far its 1173.098561 eth.

BatkaFromMinsk

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:42:05 PM

Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
rearendvague

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:25:25 PM

Project is really interesting and such amazing idea. It seems that blockchain will be used heavily.
elpinote

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:09:13 AM

Hi guys i heard the Pre-sale bonus was 150% how much was sold at this bonus?

Some questions

Are you Worried for the Pre-Sale Dumping?

Will lock up the tokens until end of ICO?

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:12:00 PM

Some questions

Their FAQ is pretty extensive:

https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-faq-d23a59c3a032

Was there a pre-sale? What price were those tokens?
We had a private sale via SAFT and PPM for accredited investors.
We closed the SAFT round at around $3.5 million for equity and accredited investors.The earlier investors (equity investors and accredited investors) got a blend of 10, 20, 25c+ tiers. Equity being the lowest as they are owners in the company and are a blend of venture capitalists and hedge fund investors. A lot of material information and business decisions were not available yet, which meant higher risk for early backers which was rewarded with higher discounts. These investors helped fund the Vezt team to hire more team members and developers, as wellas cover the marketing and legal costs for setting up the TGE.

So the pre-round was $3.5M and the general token sale will be for $11.45M.

You can also find more info on their Telegram

https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:46:58 PM

If you only have to comment on the logic of the project, it can not attract too much investment. While there are programs like Spotify, people will not be able to approach this program. But at this point, the team is very important. If they can come up with a product with useful, simple and unique sides, why not? We have seen a lot of projects that are very useful when I can not appreciate the logic at first and apply it later.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:25 PM

But at this point, the team is very important.
I feel that they should have a big name star on their team yet. No disrespect to the unknown singer-songwriter they got to make a video, but that won't help getting this project flying.
This is the main reason that I'm not investing in VZT.

vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:00:27 AM

But at this point, the team is very important.
I feel that they should have a big name star on their team yet. No disrespect to the unknown singer-songwriter they got to make a video, but that won't help getting this project flying.
This is the main reason that I'm not investing in VZT.

We can appreciate that. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

We encourage you to check out full playlist of Veztimonials. Two artists were so excited about Vezt that they recorded special shout-outs right away on their own: Hip Hop Artist King Chip and Superstar Producer and Rap Star Dre.

Another thing you'll want to consider is the deep industry experience we've got on our team. Jeff Blue, for instance, is our SVP of Artist Relations and produced Korn and Linkin Park, wrote songs for Macy Gray, Better than Ezra, and more. Our Head of A&R is Tim Devine, an industry legend who has worked with everyone from Paul McCartney, the Beastie Boys, Bonnie Raitt, and Katy Perry. We guarantee you've listened to music these guys helped bring to the world in the last day or two.

Finally, there's one last thing to consider: we are not building a music library. Our focus is not on distribution. We're not trying to become iTunes or Spotify. Instead, we focus on the financing. We are buying rights to various tracks to demonstrate the power and reach of the platform. Our aim is to give artists more control over their work and help get them paid more efficiently. Even that singer-songwriter you dismissed out of hand (and who has been busting her ass for 10 years to make it in the business) realizes the far-ranging possibilities that will come when she can share ownership of her songs with her fans.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line personally at michael@vezt.co. We also encourage you to talk to other investors in our Telegram channel. Thanks again for your interest!

At your service,
Michael
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:05:15 AM

If you only have to comment on the logic of the project, it can not attract too much investment. While there are programs like Spotify, people will not be able to approach this program. But at this point, the team is very important. If they can come up with a product with useful, simple and unique sides, why not? We have seen a lot of projects that are very useful when I can not appreciate the logic at first and apply it later.

Those are some very good points. Spot on!

However, we do want to correct what seems to be a common misperception: we are not trying to become a music service like iTunes or Spotify. That's distribution. Our focus instead is on the financing and the intellectual property.

We are buying rights to various tracks to demonstrate the power and reach of the platform. Not to build a music library.

Our ultimate aim is to give artists more control over their work and help get them paid more efficiently. We've held meetings with unsigned artists, young artists still in the early phase of their career, and well-established artists. They've all realized the far-ranging possibilities that will come when they can share ownership of their songs with their fans. They won't have to tour 100 cities or hawk t-shirts just to raise a buck. They can do it all on Vezt.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line personally at michael@vezt.co. We also encourage you to talk to other investors in our Telegram channel. Thanks again for your interest!

At your service,
Michael
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:07:27 AM

Some questions

That's not entirely accurate. Please see our FAQ for a question and answer about the pre-sale at https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-faq-d23a59c3a032.

Thanks!

At your service,
Michael

And don't forget to join our Telegram community for exclusive information and invites! https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

Project is really interesting and such amazing idea. It seems that blockchain will be used heavily.

Thanks for the kind words and the support!

Yes, indeed, blockchain will be used extensively. On the back-end, Vezt provides tracking and royalty collection on ownership interests through its blockchain-based smart contract technology. Earnings can be received quickly and transparently.

Thanks!

At your service,
Michael

And don't forget to join our Telegram community for exclusive information and invites! https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:09:38 AM

Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))

Thanks for the support and the kind words! We definitely appreciate it.

At your service,
Michael

Don't forget to join our Telegram community for exclusive information and invites! https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg
vezt (OP)

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:11:40 AM

How will Vezt ensure the right of ownership, if the blockchain has no legal status anywhere? With the same success they can sell paper with the inscriptions "IBM" or "Apple" and say that this gives the right to own a part of these companies.

Great question! We are a platform just like Amazon or eBay. We vet to the best of our ability, but the legality of a suit is on the individual that misrepresented their rights in the marketplace. We have very strong legal verbiage that will state this along with a similar legal structure as a crowdfunding platform.

Please see this answer and more in our FAQ: https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-faq-d23a59c3a032

At your service,
Michael

Don't forget to join our Telegram community for exclusive information and invites! https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: