Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44774 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:19:09 PM

Ahahaha!  Grin
Useless token!
The price fell from 4 dollars to 40 cents!

The exchanges are terrible, where it is represented.
wooow,,.. very low price, i think the team and developers can't do hardwork for this project.
but project is good i think.
It's probably a ton of bounty hunters just dumping their tokens on COSS EXCHANGE because that is what most bounty hunters do, dump at any price. I never dump my tokens when I receive my bounty as I know I would be selling myself out too cheap. Anyway I never joined the VZT bounty program as I found out about the coin on COSS so I entered the trading contest there and trying to win a prize and I will hold them till they gain a really decent value and grow with the project.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:13 PM

Ahahaha!  Grin
Useless token!

wooow,,.. very low price, i think the team and developers can't do hardwork for this project.
It's probably a ton of bounty hunters just dumping their tokens on COSS EXCHANGE because that is what most bounty hunters do, dump at any price. I never dump my tokens when I receive my bounty as I know I would be selling myself out too cheap. Anyway I never joined the VZT bounty program as I found out about the coin on COSS so I entered the trading contest there and trying to win a prize and I will hold them till they gain a really decent value and grow with the project.

Exactly right. I never understood that either, you usually decide to participate in a bounty campaign because something attracts you to the project. It makes no sense to dump all of your rewards at once. This team has gold in hands it's all about the fine execution now and hitting those milestones, keeping the community updated and excited. Looking forward to the launch of the platform!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

Ahahaha!  Grin
Useless token!

Exactly right. I never understood that either, you usually decide to participate in a bounty campaign because something attracts you to the project. It makes no sense to dump all of your rewards at once. This team has gold in hands it's all about the fine execution now and hitting those milestones, keeping the community updated and excited. Looking forward to the launch of the platform!

I don't think that's the case, since bounty distribution is split into 5 payments (1 every quarter). Everything is red now because of bitcoin dumping hard, so VZT is no different.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:36 AM

Ahahaha!  Grin
Useless token!

People should understand everytime it is not possible to make profits because at least they need to consolidate to regain its price. Not only VZT is facing there are many other coins facing the same problem in the market, after listing we can expect some huge dumps in the market.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

Ahahaha!  Grin
Useless token!

i think that it is definitely not the end of the project, it needs time to get stronger. the idea is very interesting, i think many people would like to buy the tokens. we just need to wait (i hope) a little))

KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:06:14 PM

I think when we see a fully debugged and working application for VZT the price will be much higher than now. A good opportunity to buy even more.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

according to SEC this token is illegal, sorry not me.

Can you point to any SEC statement about VZT? Smiley

BTW tokens aren't illegal, just most of them have to be treated as securities.
gena667

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

Vezt Founders speaking in the podcast "We Are LA Tech".
Great stuff, for me this sounds like they really have a vision... also there should be a new website with upcoming ISOs soon.

Check here: http://podcast.wearelatech.com/4c5e7329
muleroaa

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:55 AM

Vezt Founders speaking in the podcast "We Are LA Tech".
Great stuff, for me this sounds like they really have a vision... also there should be a new website with upcoming ISOs soon.

Check here: http://podcast.wearelatech.com/4c5e7329

Definitely, great chat. It's clear there is still so much more to come and you can clearly hear the passion in their voices for what they want to achieve. I think this will all start unfolding over the coming few months.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:24:27 AM

Q1 2018 - Beta launch, add selected artists and rights-buyers, product testing and improvements

Do we have any idea who the selected artists are going to be?  We've seen quite a few musicians getting involved in crypto. Bjork has some partnership wth aurovine I believe.

What will Vezt do better than the competition? 

I am looking at investing in one of the "music" coins . . and I've been researching Vezt today.

Looks like the team is engaged, passionate . . which are great qualities . . how do you guys channel that into a working product?

Thanks.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
gena667

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:47:11 PM

Q1 2018 - Beta launch, add selected artists and rights-buyers, product testing and improvements

Do we have any idea who the selected artists are going to be?  We've seen quite a few musicians getting involved in crypto. Bjork has some partnership wth aurovine I believe.

What will Vezt do better than the competition?  

I am looking at investing in one of the "music" coins . . and I've been researching Vezt today.

Looks like the team is engaged, passionate . . which are great qualities . . how do you guys channel that into a working product?

Thanks.

Let me quote from their medium-posts:

"We have signed agreements with forward-thinking Brand Ambassadors Nipsey Hussle, Bobby Raps, Bizzy Crook, John Dolmayan (System Of A Down), Apex Martin, and others over the past few days, and continue to meet with a number of supportive artists, including Fat Joe, Post Malone, Dre and Trinidad James"

And Trinidad James joined lately as brand ambassador as well.

This information is hard to find at the moment as the hompage is not up to date... but in the newsletter they said that they will soon update it.
vezt (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

Own your playlist.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:12:52 AM
Merited by MrZ28s (3)

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience and interest in the platform. The Vezt team is heads down developing our new app and web portal which will include a streamlined process for artists and rights holders to begin listing intellectual property for which they own a portion of the rights. As we continue consolidating our communication channels we will be updating this thread less frequently. For questions related to Vezt, platform development progress, or ISO participation please reach out to our team at support@vezt.co. Following this post, the best place to watch for updates related to Vezt will be our official website in addition to our Medium page and social media accounts.

The following aggregates our latest updates from the past month:

Hi Vezt Community,

We’ve had another busy week with our development team focused on the new website and ISO web portal. Keep an eye on our homepage for a redesigned site along with access to information on our past and upcoming ISOs.

As the week comes to a close we have some exciting updates to share:
To be clear, all VZT holders who purchased VZT and are holding will be included in the bonus payouts. This does not include bounty participants. Secondly, our new web portal is very close to launching! You will soon be able to set up your Vezt account and preview some upcoming ISOs.

We have locked a date and venue for our SXSW event. Mark your calendars for March 13th and stay tuned for details on the event!
Trinidad James, The “All Gold Everything” icon, joins our team as an artist and brand ambassador!

Lastly, Vezt co-founders Steve Stewart and Robert Menendez were featured in last week’s We Are LA Tech podcast! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/2sfQrEo

Also: First Medium post of 2018 with an update from Steve Stewart and Robert Menendez: https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-distribution-dates-updates-and-highlights-3263721e211

We look forward to welcoming you all to the new web portal soon and are grateful for your continued support and interest! Again, we ask that you reach out to support@vezt.co with any questions.

-The Vezt Team

MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:30:09 PM

Hi All,

Thanks for your patience and interest in the platform. The Vezt team is heads down developing our new app and web portal which will include a streamlined process for artists and rights holders to begin listing intellectual property for which they own a portion of the rights. As we continue consolidating our communication channels we will be updating this thread less frequently. For questions related to Vezt, platform development progress, or ISO participation please reach out to our team at support@vezt.co. Following this post, the best place to watch for updates related to Vezt will be our official website in addition to our Medium page and social media accounts.

The following aggregates our latest updates from the past month:

Hi Vezt Community,

We’ve had another busy week with our development team focused on the new website and ISO web portal. Keep an eye on our homepage for a redesigned site along with access to information on our past and upcoming ISOs.

As the week comes to a close we have some exciting updates to share:
To be clear, all VZT holders who purchased VZT and are holding will be included in the bonus payouts. This does not include bounty participants. Secondly, our new web portal is very close to launching! You will soon be able to set up your Vezt account and preview some upcoming ISOs.

We have locked a date and venue for our SXSW event. Mark your calendars for March 13th and stay tuned for details on the event!
Trinidad James, The “All Gold Everything” icon, joins our team as an artist and brand ambassador!

Lastly, Vezt co-founders Steve Stewart and Robert Menendez were featured in last week’s We Are LA Tech podcast! Check it out here: http://bit.ly/2sfQrEo

Also: First Medium post of 2018 with an update from Steve Stewart and Robert Menendez: https://medium.com/@vezt/vezt-distribution-dates-updates-and-highlights-3263721e211

We look forward to welcoming you all to the new web portal soon and are grateful for your continued support and interest! Again, we ask that you reach out to support@vezt.co with any questions.

-The Vezt Team

Thanks for the heads up. We would be happy to see your platform working well and have partnerships with some artists and companies in the music industry. Just keep it going devs as had work always pays off. Grin
Erema72

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

For a media project, marketing is dead!!! The team clearly does not understand the music industry, where advertising and promotion is the main thing!!!
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

I can not understand what it was. On February 14, the trade volume reached $ 1 million in 24 hours. Now on February 17, the trading volume fell to $ 12,000. Somebody is trying to manipulate the market, or is there something strange about this project?
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:22 AM

I can not understand what it was. On February 14, the trade volume reached $ 1 million in 24 hours. Now on February 17, the trading volume fell to $ 12,000. Somebody is trying to manipulate the market, or is there something strange about this project?

Do you know one thing at one stage the price of coin nearly went up to 4$, see now the price of VZT is nearly 0.20 USD? So most of the people who bought during the ICO dumped them in the market and also volume is kept decreasing.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:43:47 AM

Do you know one thing at one stage the price of coin nearly went up to 4$, see now the price of VZT is nearly 0.20 USD? So most of the people who bought during the ICO dumped them in the market and also volume is kept decreasing.

i am also wondering about that..uff if only i could sell it when it was 4$(( but the viral exchange didn't let me do it... and when is VZT going to hit the exchanges? i mean real exchanges? this is so strange, the idea of the project itself is just great, even if we take into consideration the situation on market now, i still can't understand the changes that happened to VZT situation... hoping for the best.

muleroaa

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:23 PM

For a media project, marketing is dead!!! The team clearly does not understand the music industry, where advertising and promotion is the main thing!!!

If there one thing is that they do understand, it's the music industry. They do not understand the crypto industry. I'm not sure that they are even reading these posts on Bitcointalk. But one thing is for certain, they need to step up their game within the crypto ecosystem. They need to create some hype within, gather more attention in the project, maybe get some more Youtube exposure, once this happens more exchanges will add VEZT and it will be an easier onramp for the people outside of crypto to get into the game.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

After the launch of forkdelta, it became possible to trade this coin here https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/VZT-ETH. The volume of trading is growing on this exchange, it is more convenient than going through a tedious registration on Qryptos. At least I'm trying to trade here.
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:16:49 PM

Ahhhhh! I see that low, going to go probably to 10-15 cents and then will hold for a while until... they release something. And add markets, because people are scared to trade on some random/suspicious resources.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: