Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44774 times)
bodhisatt

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:27:49 PM

the succesfull transaction consisted of the airdropped wave of the unsold coins. the unsuccesfull part are tokens from the first ico, before it was brought down due the "hack"etc, which are stated as erc20 tokens and are not called vezt in myetherwallet.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:28:50 AM

fk you vezt.... Get this shit off the ground.. What a total disaster you all have brung to the table

No need to be insulting! Yes, this project is a disaster but you still should try to be respectful, shouting helps nothing at all...

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:28:46 AM

This project has a very different and cool concept. However, it seems to me that it is more of something that is created for unknown artists. It is a great idea indeed. But how do you plan to get right buyers involved? How does individual right buyer(like music fans) evaluate the risk of participating in one particular music project?
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

I think the development team will try to keep the price around 10 cents. This is their long-term strategy.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

This project has a very different and cool concept. However, it seems to me that it is more of something that is created for unknown artists. It is a great idea indeed. But how do you plan to get right buyers involved? How does individual right buyer(like music fans) evaluate the risk of participating in one particular music project?

I think they are aiming for music fans, who are not evaluating if this will give gains or is it risky. If you are a fan of Dr Dre you just buy part of his song rights to support the artist, any profit is like a bonus, but not the goal.
BitGold!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:01:18 PM

I like the Vezt project but i see a very weak marketing activities, so few investors are coming here. I hope that Vezt improve his marketing plan!
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

I like the Vezt project but i see a very weak marketing activities, so few investors are coming here. I hope that Vezt improve his marketing plan!

Indeed. What good a technology brings when it is not marketed well. Although I think the team continues to work. This is a tough task though as this is something new to artists and recording companies. I think the team should try to enlist this to as many exchange as possible to improve the volume.
BitGold!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:00:31 AM

Just got 164 token, 0x79926C875f2636808de28CD73a45592587a537de
It turns out this is the bonus accrual of 15% to the holders of tokens on erc20 purses. Here is a news medium: https://medium.com/@vezt/weekly-medium-update-3-26-f9169f968dd
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:26:19 PM

Yep you are correct. I think they will bring out the marketing guns as soon as there is a proper MVP to show. It is important however to target BOTH the music audience as well as the crypto audience, it's bringing these two together that will gain the most traction for the platform.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
freelotus

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

It seems that the project is starting to build a real business, the main thing now is that people learn about the possibility of investing in such a project as Vezt. I hope the price of a coin will grow in the future.
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:16:47 PM

I think they are aiming for music fans, who are not evaluating if this will give gains or is it risky. If you are a fan of Dr Dre you just buy part of his song rights to support the artist, any profit is like a bonus, but not the goal.

that's right)) it's like getting an exclusive cd of your favourite signer or a band. you are not sure if you are able to sell it for a nice price with a profit)) you just buy it, cause it's nice to have something with your favourite celebrity
BitGold!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:03:49 AM

This is an exciting project. So the vezt coins will be used to buy percentage of music rights. That means i have two earning factors, vezt coins plus the earnings from the music rights.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

It turns out this is the bonus accrual of 15% to the holders of tokens on erc20 purses. Here is a news medium: https://medium.com/@vezt/weekly-medium-update-3-26-f9169f968dd
I thought it was an erroneous transaction and checked everything out. Thanks for the link to the news, it is now clear what was accrued. Pleasant surprise from the project. Many condemn the project, but the project is young, and it is too early to bury it.
Nelly.G0211

Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

I thought it was an erroneous transaction and checked everything out. Thanks for the link to the news, it is now clear what was accrued. Pleasant surprise from the project. Many condemn the project, but the project is young, and it is too early to bury it.

agree, it is very nice to finally read some new information about the project. hopefully soon we'll see changes for the best. honestly, i feel a little sad about VZT, cause personally  i think the developers created something new and unique, and a lot of people would like to use it. and thanks for the bonus, what a nice surprise)) let's wait for the price to go up))

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:27:44 PM

Vezt has just annouced their next upcoming ISO. The song is “Trapped” recorded by Young Jeezy featuring Jill Scott, check it here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBK_esXygAg

Too bad that buying it with VZT tokens only grants 5% discount, I hoped for better benefits for investors and supporters of this project.
zayzik

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

When someone buys rights to a song on the platform (Full launch in summer) will the rights holder who is selling the song recieve USD or VZT?
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:20:13 PM

Hello!
Why did the price fall from $ 4 almost to zero?
What happens to the coin?

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

Hello!

Not many people had access to their tokens yet once VZT got added to the first exchange, price went up shortly but once everyone had access it absolutely plummeted. The unexperienced VZT team in the crypto world hasn't helped much either. Hopefully they will be able to regain some more strength once the product is launched and they start marketing it properly. This should be at least a $1 coin imo, but could become worth a lot more if they get their shit together.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Nelly.G0211

Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Hello!

Not many people had access to their tokens yet once VZT got added to the first exchange, price went up shortly but once everyone had access it absolutely plummeted. The unexperienced VZT team in the crypto world hasn't helped much either. Hopefully they will be able to regain some more strength once the product is launched and they start marketing it properly. This should be at least a $1 coin imo, but could become worth a lot more if they get their shit together.

that's true. hope the situation will improve soon, cause now it's very depressing.. it seems like no one is buying or selling vzt today..

eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:00:40 PM

Hello!

that's true. hope the situation will improve soon, cause now it's very depressing.. it seems like no one is buying or selling vzt today..

i have come across their post in twitter that they are happy to welcome Andreas Carlsson to their growing family. iand i think he is not the only who will join the team. the project just needs time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: