Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:27:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44777 times)
vuykim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

On the Vezt platform for ISO people pay in USD but in back-end payments are converted to Vezt-coins right? What is the conversion rate based on? Fixed or current Vezt price?
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:50:34 PM

On the Vezt platform for ISO people pay in USD but in back-end payments are converted to Vezt-coins right? What is the conversion rate based on? Fixed or current Vezt price?

Interested in the mechanics about this too. I really hope the team manages to properly engage and make use of the crypto community and inner workings, gather actual proper utility for the token.

The team does not seem to be very active here on Bitcointalk.

Might be better to ask on Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/F_38d0NlVp_oQfB0S5u1Fg

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Good questions, I hope the team will answer these questions before launching their application. I think that the profit with ISO should be in the etherium.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

It looks like we're getting a real heat wave. Here is the available news:

July Company Update — Engineering, Events and more
With July well underway, we’re eagerly approaching the release of our launch iteration of the platform. Our team has been focused on growing departments that will be integral to supporting our business process and broadening the overall catalog offered at the initial release of the platform.
https://medium.com/@vezt/july-company-update-engineering-events-and-more-ba59889106ac

Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money.
What is the total coin supply for this project?
Zhelezniy_Drovosek

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

I have a feeling that there are big players in this project. I vige the movement of a large number of coins. They constantly buy coins and put them in their wallet. Smiley
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:26:21 PM

It looks like we're getting a real heat wave. Here is the available news:

July Company Update — Engineering, Events and more
With July well underway, we’re eagerly approaching the release of our launch iteration of the platform. Our team has been focused on growing departments that will be integral to supporting our business process and broadening the overall catalog offered at the initial release of the platform.
https://medium.com/@vezt/july-company-update-engineering-events-and-more-ba59889106ac

At least the team is building out the platform and making preparations to launch the full product, I just hope it will get recognition from the crypto ecosystem, that there will be enough demand to stimulate the usage of the token more.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:00 PM

Blockchain music monetisation is a great idea. But I have heard about near a hundred of such projects, they will be able to be lost in such a number.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

Blockchain music monetisation is a great idea. But I have heard about near a hundred of such projects, they will be able to be lost in such a number.
Study better the project, and you will make sure that this project is unique. It offers a completely different idea than other music projects on the blockchain. And in the opposite direction.
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:11:10 PM

The fact that bonus tokens accrue to all holders of the TVZ is very good. I hope the project will surely get on its feet.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

The fact that bonus tokens accrue to all holders of the TVZ is very good. I hope the project will surely get on its feet.
I have half of the tokens in my local wallet and the rest on the exchange. Now check or bonus tokens credited to the address of the exchange. I think to withdraw tokens from the exchange to the wallet, because I'm not going to sell.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:02:49 PM

I studied the information on the project and the list of partners and was impressed by it. I think this is a good project for investing, it will help both ordinary users and investors to make good money.
What is the total coin supply for this project?

Its 125 million VZT tokens and only less than half are circulating. I am glad the team continuous to work on its goal. I though love to see more exchanges for this especially the bigger ones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
KingFehu

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

I have half of the tokens in my local wallet and the rest on the exchange. Now check or bonus tokens credited to the address of the exchange. I think to withdraw tokens from the exchange to the wallet, because I'm not going to sell.

Tell me a bonus token is credited to the stock exchange address? I think not all exchanges will present their customers with such a gift, so I prefer to keep coins in my wallet. Now there is no point in selling the VZT, everything is just beginning.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

Will the Vezt platform always use the tokens on Ethereum network or will they make their own network and swap the tokens as many other projects after collecting money on ETH?

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
AndreyRocker

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Will the Vezt platform always use the tokens on Ethereum network or will they make their own network and swap the tokens as many other projects after collecting money on ETH?
The platform has been conducting a crowdsale for a long time. Now the platform will work on Ethereum via smart contract. Now Ethereum is very progressive and has a large team of professionals, and therefore is ideal for the project. And own blockchain to create a very complex process, and then you will need to maintain the network, and with its own blockchain is more difficult to add to the exchange.
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:49:15 AM

The platform has been conducting a crowdsale for a long time. Now the platform will work on Ethereum via smart contract. Now Ethereum is very progressive and has a large team of professionals, and therefore is ideal for the project. And own blockchain to create a very complex process, and then you will need to maintain the network, and with its own blockchain is more difficult to add to the exchange.

I marketed the project on social medias during the crowdsale so I am happy to see the team is progressing steadily. Thanks a lot for your reply I will keep watching the thread.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
AndreyRocker

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:51:58 AM

I marketed the project on social medias during the crowdsale so I am happy to see the team is progressing steadily. Thanks a lot for your reply I will keep watching the thread.
Now everyone is waiting for them to launch the platform and mobile applications. Now you can invest in ISO, for example on the site is available:
https://www.vezt.co/live-iso Lights Camera Action   As recorded by Mr. Cheeks
Your opportunity to own a piece of the rights to one of the most iconic songs of the summer has arrived. This ISO is for a portion of the Publishing rights to the song “Lights Camera Action” as recorded by the Grammy award winning Mr. Cheeks.

But with the launch of the application it will be much more convenient.
Samovar555

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

But I think they are going to start collecting money when selling the share. How many people will invest in it, how promising is it?
I used to think that the music industry has no demand in this market. Of course maybe I'm wrong, time will show.
KingFehu

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Now everyone is waiting for them to launch the platform and mobile applications. Now you can invest in ISO, for example on the site is available:
https://www.vezt.co/live-iso Lights Camera Action   As recorded by Mr. Cheeks
Your opportunity to own a piece of the rights to one of the most iconic songs of the summer has arrived. This ISO is for a portion of the Publishing rights to the song “Lights Camera Action” as recorded by the Grammy award winning Mr. Cheeks.

But with the launch of the application it will be much more convenient.

The site specifies a 3-year return period. In what currency and how will the remuneration from ownership of the right to music content be calculated?
AndreyRocker

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

But I think they are going to start collecting money when selling the share. How many people will invest in it, how promising is it?
I used to think that the music industry has no demand in this market. Of course maybe I'm wrong, time will show.
Yes, only time will show how this project is promising, and whether to invest in tracks. But the fact is that the music industry has a very large money turnover. Everything will depend on how much we profit from investments.

The site specifies a 3-year return period. In what currency and how will the remuneration from ownership of the right to music content be calculated?
Good questions, there's no team representative here to answer us. But people will not want to invest for 3 years without knowing what profit they can get.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: