Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 01:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [ICO] [VZT] Vezt - Blockchain-secured Music Monetization Platform  (Read 44777 times)
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:11:12 AM

The project is slowly developing judging by Vezt social media annoucements, I hope app will be released this quarter. But the main problem with VZT is that this token has zero utility (those few % discounts for buying ISO with tokens is meaningless for its value), so even if the project will succeed, it probably won't affect the price at all.
AndreyRocker

Activity: 420
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:07:54 PM

The project is slowly developing judging by Vezt social media annoucements, I hope app will be released this quarter. But the main problem with VZT is that this token has zero utility (those few % discounts for buying ISO with tokens is meaningless for its value), so even if the project will succeed, it probably won't affect the price at all.
What makes you think that? People will invest in ISO with tokens of VZT which will lead to a shortage of tokens, in the turnover of tokens will be less and therefore the price should grow.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

And meanwhile, why the price is constantly falling, though it seems slowly, but goes down slowly. It starts to strain a little when the whole market is slowly growing. I wonder why this is happening?

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:29 PM

While the process of investment to acquire the rights of music content and reward for ownership of rights will not be clear and simple I'm not sure that many people will be typed.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

I think that your idea will be in demand in the future among certain users. However, at the moment the community is not ready to use such a product. You need to spend a lot of money on how to explain to people why it's important.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:11:41 AM

I think that your idea will be in demand in the future among certain users. However, at the moment the community is not ready to use such a product. You need to spend a lot of money on how to explain to people why it's important.
A good idea, as the fans of any famous artist will want to have some of the rights to the song and in the future to make a profit. This is very cool from the point of view of young people, and therefore such a project will be in demand.
KingFehu

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:04:59 AM

A good idea, as the fans of any famous artist will want to have some of the rights to the song and in the future to make a profit. This is very cool from the point of view of young people, and therefore such a project will be in demand.

To this task, you need to bring the idea of the project to the target user. This requires a simple and understandable platform where you can acquire rights to music content. The project needs active advertising.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

To this task, you need to bring the idea of the project to the target user. This requires a simple and understandable platform where you can acquire rights to music content. The project needs active advertising.
The first is the launch of the platform, the team promised this event this summer, perhaps waiting for the best situation in the market. And only after that it makes sense to run ads when there is a working product.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

Apparently, while people wait for the launch of the platform, the price of VZT will go completely under the floor down.  Cheesy

Not one step back!
AndreyRocker

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

Apparently, while people wait for the launch of the platform, the price of VZT will go completely under the floor down.  Cheesy
At this stage, the price is not important, they may fall even lower. The one who follows the project knows what hidden potential this project has. I'm even glad that few people believe in the success of this project, and I buy more and more tokens.
KingFehu

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

At this stage, the price is not important, they may fall even lower. The one who follows the project knows what hidden potential this project has. I'm even glad that few people believe in the success of this project, and I buy more and more tokens.

Yes, the project really has a great potential. Now he is at the stage of formation and does not look as we would like. The project needs active work of the development team in terms of the convenience of acquiring rights to music content by interested users and advertising.
AndreyRocker

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

Yes, the project really has a great potential. Now he is at the stage of formation and does not look as we would like. The project needs active work of the development team in terms of the convenience of acquiring rights to music content by interested users and advertising.
If the overall drawdown of the cryptocurrency market, I think that they would have already released their application. Because I'm 100% sure it's ready, they're just waiting for a good time to launch.
KingFehu

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

If the overall drawdown of the cryptocurrency market, I think that they would have already released their application. Because I'm 100% sure it's ready, they're just waiting for a good time to launch.

There is some logic to your words. Most likely, the development team is waiting for a positive moment to announce good news and make the project an incentive for growth.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

There is some logic to your words. Most likely, the development team is waiting for a positive moment to announce good news and make the project an incentive for growth.

I highly doubt this, I think they just want to get their product out there ASAP so they can work on finetuning it and using it as a showcase for the industry. They do not seem to make decisions tailored to the crypto community, i.e. releasing in the best possible crypto market climate.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
vodyanoykiki

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Guys, I know before that those who hold coins in your wallet have been charging coins Vzt awards. Tell me if there will be any more charging coins and where I can find information to read ?
AndreyRocker

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

I highly doubt this, I think they just want to get their product out there ASAP so they can work on finetuning it and using it as a showcase for the industry. They do not seem to make decisions tailored to the crypto community, i.e. releasing in the best possible crypto market climate.
I follow the news, and I can say that they do a great job, enter into partnership agreements with artists, and develop a huge customer base. When they launch the application will be a lot of users from the first day.
KingFehu

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

I want to quickly see a working application, they promised to do it in the summer, the deadline is coming to an end. Also in this business competition begins, there are already projects that are going to introduce blockchain into the music industry.
Tolka4eva

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:32 PM

I want to quickly see a working application, they promised to do it in the summer, the deadline is coming to an end. Also in this business competition begins, there are already projects that are going to introduce blockchain into the music industry.
They promised the app in July but still nothing. The project should not be afraid of competitors, as they have a very unique concept, registered by a patent, and no one can do it.
KingFehu

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:50:35 PM

They promised the app in July but still nothing. The project should not be afraid of competitors, as they have a very unique concept, registered by a patent, and no one can do it.
Yes, all the dates have long been missed, but I think this is done intentionally because of the situation on the market. Developers are afraid that now the application will not be adequately perceived by the market.
fearx93

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

How much of that was already paid to its founders?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: