Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:35:08 PM

When will the coins transfer to our wallet?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

When will the coins transfer to our wallet?
Check the FAQ on powtoken.com

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:08:31 PM

This dipshit teaam is saying on twitter that it's succesfull.. fokin clowns..instead of being a good sport and cancel it, so everyone gets fair chance starting at the same time, but instead they call this succesfull...seriously guys... most still can't even get on the website...

DEVS you going to cancel this or not? give eberyone fair shot or NOT? Cry

This airdrop was FAR from fair distribution 90% wasn't able to get on the website for hours. Everyone should have gotten a fair chance to start at the top.

It seems also that people that got today their coins have more, in some cases, than those that signed even yesterday.

The founders should man up and reject all the sign ins. After that just appoint a new airdrop date . Let everyone participate at the same time with fair chance.

Now all the top spots are gone while no one was able to get on the website?

Founders don't care about this and also don't answer because:

A: They know they f&cked up big time, with a fail launch like that.
B: They have allocated for them self 28 Billion. They only think about their own stake.
C: They promised fair and transparent distribution, on basis of first come, first served. But 90% of us didn't even have a chance to come and see what our fair chance would be. Hours and hours of refresh.

Founders take your responsibility

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
tothemooon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:46:28 PM

This airdrop was FAR from fair distribution 90% wasn't able to get on the website for hours. Everyone should have gotten a fair chance to start at the top.

It seems also that people that got today their coins have more, in some cases, than those that signed even yesterday.

The founders should man up and reject all the sign ins. After that just appoint a new airdrop date . Let everyone participate at the same time with fair chance.

B: They have allocated for them self 28 Billion. They only think about their own stake.
C: They promised fair and transparent distribution, on basis of first come, first served. But 90% of us didn't even have a chance to come and see what our fair chance would be. Hours and hours of refresh.

You keep FUDDing this thread just because you are not satisfied with the FREE MONEY that you got. Your JEALOUSY and GREED are very obvious. If you think the distribution model here is unfair then go find another crypto that you think is much fairer for you and will give much higher chance of getting more money.
Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 03:48:56 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 04:09:12 PM by Zabivelli

You keep FUDDing this thread just because you are not satisfied with the FREE MONEY that you got. Your JEALOUSY and GREED are very obvious. If you think the distribution model here is unfair then go find another crypto that you think is much fairer for you and will give much higher chance of getting more money.

Listen NEWBIE

first of all FUDDING is when a coin is already in trade by people. Learn the game before you open your newbie mouth.

Second I already got MILLIONS of it.. but it's worth nothing, so how can I be greedy at this point?!!!

People like you are the fools that accept to get F in the ass by accepting everything.

You think it's fair how this went? How long are you in cryptos NEWBIE?Huh

Eeven if i get less if they over-do this, i will be happy, because these crooks won't get money by putting a circus show they call airdrop. Promising fair chance but doing something far from it.

I have no problem at all, if i get less tokens if they do this in a fair way. I have a good amount now, but fok that. When you promise a fair chance than you do it or you don't.

How this went is not acceptable... and LEARN first what FUD means newbie

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Well according to the stats there are now more than 6979 people who requested POW. I do agree on the very bad start, but hey that's just how some things turn out to be.
Yes the site could have been designed beter with support of cloud flare to support the high load, but I think most of the early adopters got quite some POW so I suggest to keep this running as is.
Could very well be that this token become worthless like so many others, so why restart the whole process. Just let it flow.
snowpalm

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:01:53 PM

hallo how i can get yor airdrop please
Go to www.powtoken.com
Button'log in with facebook'
Button'claim'
abiola1

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:06:04 PM

I've joined the airdrop, can't wait to see the reward
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:12:06 PM

Listen NEWBIE

first of all FUDDING is when a coin is already in trade by people. Learn the game before you open your newbie mouth.

Second I already got MILLIONS of it.. but it's worth nothing, so how can I be greedy at this point?!!!

People like you are the fools that accept to get F in the ass by accepting everything.

Eeven if i get less if they over-do this, i will be happy, because these crooks won't get money by putting a circus show they call airdrop. Promising fair chance but doing something far from it.

I have no problem at all, if i get less tokens if they do this in a fair way. I have a good amount now, but fok that. When you promise a fair chance than you do it or you don't.

Yes it should be distributed equally, but is this any different when coins are distributed based on member status on bct?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ArithmomanicVampire

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:23:48 PM

Listen NEWBIE

Hey! I opened my newbie mouth way before tothemoon. Where is my lecture from esteemed full member Zabivelli?

Srsly though people, there's plenty of other opportunities to sell our FB data on the 0.01 % chance we hit a genuine winner. Just relax. BTW, this isn't rocket science. If POWToken turns out to be a dud, anyone can take up the idea and try for real.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

I'm glad I got an airdrop. Well thank you. According to the FAQ, I was among 1000th people who got 10m Pow lite: https://imgur.com/7xYHb30.
Also, I wonder if they can be sent to POW lite exchange https://etherdelta.com/ example. On the main page it is that it will be possible from 15 December and sending the facebook accounts from 10 October.
I think this will be a very good choice. I'm already looking forward to applying.
espargon

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 05:34:51 PM

Paid Rewards Twitter time? Sad
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:35:41 PM

Reserved  Smiley
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

Joined the airdrop. It sounds like a very cool project, there are already MANY THOUSANDS of coin holders after one day only. I have spread the news myself among friends and many of them are now holders Smiley
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

How to join the aidrop?
snowpalm

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:47:07 PM

It is a good project and got coins for free.Get your friends in because it can help with mass adoption for other cryptocurrencies also.
The more people that get in the more the coin will be worth!
snowpalm

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:48:44 PM

How to join the aidrop?
Go to www.powtoken.com
Push on button log in with Facebook
Claim
zanyboy02

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

I'm glad I got an airdrop. Well thank you. According to the FAQ, I was among 1000th people who got 10m Pow lite: https://imgur.com/7xYHb30.
Also, I wonder if they can be sent to POW lite exchange https://etherdelta.com/ example. On the main page it is that it will be possible from 15 December and sending the facebook accounts from 10 October.
I think this will be a very good choice. I'm already looking forward to applying.

I think that you'll be able to swap the POW lite for POW tokens later in the year...only issue is at what rate??
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:53:54 PM

What is not clear to me why you will need many months to create an interface to the Ethereum network and to convert the tokens into ERC-20 tokens...
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:02:26 PM

So, POW lite still can't be send to exchanger before the bridge between POW 'lite' and POW ERC20 is done, but I see trading activities on etherdelta, how it could be?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: