Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:58:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
Oleg2507

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:09:01 AM

Tell me, did someone coins POW for Ethereum wallet! Twitter was landing on the distribution of 10,000 coins all entered for each of retwitt, but I still got nothing in the wallet, they received payment for only three or four people! The other members waiting!
lukax8

Activity: 1554
Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:33:35 AM

Tell me, did someone coins POW for Ethereum wallet! Twitter was landing on the distribution of 10,000 coins all entered for each of retwitt, but I still got nothing in the wallet, they received payment for only three or four people! The other members waiting!
http://powtoken.com/retweeters_rewards.php

only two accounts have received erc20 tokens (both accounts are holding), the other accounts are pending

btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:14:22 PM

If we get these things sorted then I am happy to spend time promoting this and help driving adoption, until then everyone should treat this as an interesting, risk free opportunity but please please remember it has NO VALUE......today.
Very well articulated. Real value is first created by a coin's utility followed by community support.
biddybee

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:39:55 PM

Hi All,

I have been reading this Powtoken thread with interest and I thought now is the ideal time for my first post.

Before I begin i should give you full disclosure:

• I was lucky enough to be in the first 100 in the Powtoken airdrop, therefore I have in excess of 100 million Powlite. I had exactly the same issues as everyone else has stated, having to refresh the site etc. But i got lucky with one connection that went through. Maybe I am located close to the servers, who knows?
  • I am not part of the Pow team, but i am connected to one of the team through Linkedin, which is where i got to hear about the airdrop. I have met that person a couple of times 5+ years ago when we worked for different companies.
  • I am a complete newbie to cryptocurrency, (and to this forum) so feel free put me in my place and tell me where you think I am wrong! However I do run a global trading environment that processes billions of transactions a day so I understand market dynamics.

I am very intrigued by the Powtoken concept, but it is important to understand that currently there is 0 (Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada) value to Powtoken. The operators/Devs of Powtoken are being very disingenuous when they claim on the homepage that any claim is worth anything. Let me explain why:

• What you are claiming or have already claimed is Pow Lite. What is being traded on EtherDelta is the POW ERC20 token. Today there is no bridge between the two although the devs claim a bridge will be made available in December.
    • There is no transparency from the Devs around what that bridge entails. We are assuming a 1 to 1 Pow lite to POW ERC20, is that the case? I am sure there will be hoops to jump through to access the bridge, which in all honesty will make sense otherwise as everyone dumps in December any perceived value will disappear back to $0.00.
    • The only people who can sell/trade the POW ERC20 token are the devs, who have 19.3 billion + a handful of retweeters who got 10k each
    • The price on EtherDelta can be manipulated significantly because of the lack of market depth (No Demand). As i write this there is the grand sum of $803 in buy orders between the current price and a 90% drop in value. Equally anyone of us could manipulate the perceived value by putting in a $1.00 buy order to artificially raise the "currently worth" status on the Powtoken homepage. This does appear to have happened quite a few times.

Therefore, just to re-iterate, Pow Lite and Pow ERC20 are worthless today. It doesn't matter how many you have thousands, millions or billions when you multiply them by 0, you get $0.00.

However...........I do really like this concept, and I do think there is some potential value here but as the saying goes "there is no such thing as a free lunch".

In order for this to succeed we need to create an economy around the Powtoken, we need to get people transferring it and 'spending' it.

I know the devs are about to open up the functionality to transfer Pow to your friends, everyone needs to do this. Today there are around 28k claims, if those early claimants each got 50 of their facebook friends to claim, perhaps by sending them some Pow to get started then the Pow Community would be 1.4 million. If each one of those people sent Pow to further 10 people it would be at 14 million....blah blah blah, you get it.

This then becomes interesting, and yes there would be some value, unfortunately not the level that the Devs claim, but still interesting.

The issue with all of this though boils down to two things.

• Dev Transparency...We need to understand more about the motivations of the devs and what justifies the massive share of tokens they share? We need some commitment that if we, as Pow Lite holders, help drive adoption of Pow through the distribution of Pow lite, that the Devs are not just going to start selling their enormous pot of value (8.5% of total available supply but currently 19% of total claimed Pow lite) before anyone has been able to bridge their tokens.
    • Bridge conditions - When the bridge is available to transfer from Pow Lite to Pow ERC20 what do we need to do or have done?

If we get these things sorted then I am happy to spend time promoting this and help driving adoption, until then everyone should treat this as an interesting, risk free opportunity but please please remember it has NO VALUE......today.

You are absolutely right in every sense of the word. Currently the tokens are valueless until adoption is huge and then that can drive some value it. Like I mentioned  earlier, there is no harm in trying since participation is not at any cost (or maybe your facebook profile).
    KAKACH

Activity: 23
    Merit: 0

View Profile
    October 12, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

http://powtoken.com/retweeters_rewards.php

only two accounts have received erc20 tokens (both accounts are holding), the other accounts are pending

Not very fair. I understand that they want more subscription to their POW lite airdrop before giving away the real pow tokens for the retweet bounties.
    But they should do what they have promised ! Not giving tokens to the first two accounts (theirs ?) and not giving to the others.
    dolores13

Activity: 299
    Merit: 271

View Profile
    October 13, 2017, 12:40:03 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ansi

Activity: 882
    Merit: 254

View Profile
    October 13, 2017, 01:19:14 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

LOL
    scammers these days, they don't even know how to scam properly, they jumped so damn early with their fully pumped accounts to get some $$$ early & the rest each shit waiting for their " big shit " in December.

Don't forgot that joke, his contract address has 231,702,823,220 POW  (Zillions of POW shit lol)
    https://etherscan.io/token/0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14?a=0x7f4e4717fa6f918c365457ed58f8defac696483d
    happyhours

Activity: 154
    Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
    October 13, 2017, 01:45:21 AM

LOL
    scammers these days, they don't even know how to scam properly, they jumped so damn early with their fully pumped accounts to get some $$$ early & the rest each shit waiting for their " big shit " in December.

Don't forgot that joke, his contract address has 231,702,823,220 POW  (Zillions of POW shit lol)
    https://etherscan.io/token/0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14?a=0x7f4e4717fa6f918c365457ed58f8defac696483d

EtherDelta is a free market. If the buyers knows how to use EtherDelta, then i am sure they know the risk of buying too early. We are not in the position to judge them on the wisdom of their action to invest.
    Anyway you can profit even with shitcoins. They even call Bitcoin a shitcoin before because it has almost no use, you can only buy 2 pizza with 10,000 Bitcoins but now many early adopters now own Lambo's and yachts.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
    Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
    October 13, 2017, 02:18:51 AM

Hi All,

I have been reading this Powtoken thread with interest and I thought now is the ideal time for my first post.

Before I begin i should give you full disclosure:

• I was lucky enough to be in the first 100 in the Powtoken airdrop, therefore I have in excess of 100 million Powlite. I had exactly the same issues as everyone else has stated, having to refresh the site etc. But i got lucky with one connection that went through. Maybe I am located close to the servers, who knows?
    • I am not part of the Pow team, but i am connected to one of the team through Linkedin, which is where i got to hear about the airdrop. I have met that person a couple of times 5+ years ago when we worked for different companies.
    • I am a complete newbie to cryptocurrency, (and to this forum) so feel free put me in my place and tell me where you think I am wrong! However I do run a global trading environment that processes billions of transactions a day so I understand market dynamics.

I am very intrigued by the Powtoken concept, but it is important to understand that currently there is 0 (Zero, Zip, Zilch, Nada) value to Powtoken. The operators/Devs of Powtoken are being very disingenuous when they claim on the homepage that any claim is worth anything. Let me explain why:

• What you are claiming or have already claimed is Pow Lite. What is being traded on EtherDelta is the POW ERC20 token. Today there is no bridge between the two although the devs claim a bridge will be made available in December.
      • There is no transparency from the Devs around what that bridge entails. We are assuming a 1 to 1 Pow lite to POW ERC20, is that the case? I am sure there will be hoops to jump through to access the bridge, which in all honesty will make sense otherwise as everyone dumps in December any perceived value will disappear back to $0.00.
      • The only people who can sell/trade the POW ERC20 token are the devs, who have 19.3 billion + a handful of retweeters who got 10k each
      • The price on EtherDelta can be manipulated significantly because of the lack of market depth (No Demand). As i write this there is the grand sum of $803 in buy orders between the current price and a 90% drop in value. Equally anyone of us could manipulate the perceived value by putting in a $1.00 buy order to artificially raise the "currently worth" status on the Powtoken homepage. This does appear to have happened quite a few times.

Therefore, just to re-iterate, Pow Lite and Pow ERC20 are worthless today. It doesn't matter how many you have thousands, millions or billions when you multiply them by 0, you get $0.00.

However...........I do really like this concept, and I do think there is some potential value here but as the saying goes "there is no such thing as a free lunch".

In order for this to succeed we need to create an economy around the Powtoken, we need to get people transferring it and 'spending' it.

I know the devs are about to open up the functionality to transfer Pow to your friends, everyone needs to do this. Today there are around 28k claims, if those early claimants each got 50 of their facebook friends to claim, perhaps by sending them some Pow to get started then the Pow Community would be 1.4 million. If each one of those people sent Pow to further 10 people it would be at 14 million....blah blah blah, you get it.

This then becomes interesting, and yes there would be some value, unfortunately not the level that the Devs claim, but still interesting.

The issue with all of this though boils down to two things.

• Dev Transparency...We need to understand more about the motivations of the devs and what justifies the massive share of tokens they share? We need some commitment that if we, as Pow Lite holders, help drive adoption of Pow through the distribution of Pow lite, that the Devs are not just going to start selling their enormous pot of value (8.5% of total available supply but currently 19% of total claimed Pow lite) before anyone has been able to bridge their tokens.
      • Bridge conditions - When the bridge is available to transfer from Pow Lite to Pow ERC20 what do we need to do or have done?

You are absolutely right in every sense of the word. Currently the tokens are valueless until adoption is huge and then that can drive some value it. Like I mentioned  earlier, there is no harm in trying since participation is not at any cost (or maybe your facebook profile).

Wrong fellas, you gave your data (facebook) to them for worthless coins.. we all did that participated. There will be more airdrop rounds. So the value might be very littel at the start. I might buy for 50usd from someone 5 billion tokens...just as a gamble.. Cool Roll Eyes

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
      BKKBlue

Activity: 10

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 05:25:17 AM

LOL

Maybe read the white paper for starters, https://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf Educate yourself a little on POWtoken & Pow ERC20 and what they are trying to achieve with the 231 BILLION POW tokens that are being issued.

Then have a look at the contract https://etherscan.io/token/0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14, where you can see trades and holding accounts for POW, quite transparent, as with anything new on any market the issuer/owner/dev has an idea of the value, e.g. an IPO for stock or as we see now an ICO, you buy it for the issue price, then when it trades the market will tell you if it is actually worth that,right? Here the dev's are trying to form a market, for something that cost most nothing. For illiquid stocks etc, we have market makers who in many ways control the buy and sell price. But with etherdelta and some of the erc20 already in the market the devs can't do that to the same extent, I mean really? a scam that would make them what? sell 2219779.000 POW = ETH19.978 approximately $6,053,

Seriously have a look at the white paper, look into the back ground of who the dev's are, but also the fact that it cost nothing to get involved just enjoy the ride, quite easy for folks to throw the word scammer around these days without looking at the full facts!
      mlindjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 09:05:26 AM

If the bridge between Pow and Erc20 will be built in december , then who are they who selling and buying Powtoken on etherdelta ?, are they pow team ?,

███
                   █████
                  ███████
                 █████████
                ███████████
               █████████████
              ███████ ███████
             ███████   ███████
            ███████     ███████
           ███████       ███████
          ███████         ███████
         ███████           ███████
        ███████             ███████
       █████████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████████
      M!RACLE TELE
      BRINGING MAGIC
      TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      40% Biweekly Rewards
      ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
      Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
            ██         ██     
              ▀▌     ▐▀       
             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
           ▄█████████████     
         ▄█████████████████▄   
        ██████▄██████▄██████   
       ▐█████████████████████▌
        ██████▀███████▀██████ 
        █████   █████   █████   
        █████████████████████   
        █████████████████    
          ███████████████     
       ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
            ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
             ▄█       █▄
      ANN
      Lightpaper
      Bounty
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Telegram
      lukax8

Activity: 1554
      Merit: 297

View Profile WWW
      October 13, 2017, 09:50:51 AM

If the bridge between Pow and Erc20 will be built in december , then who are they who selling and buying Powtoken on etherdelta ?, are they pow team ?,
      yes, only pow team have got erc20 token

BKKBlue

Activity: 10

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 01:03:35 PM

yes, only pow team have got erc20 token

I think you'll find a few of the early promoters also have their POW ERC20 now as well, https://etherscan.io/token/0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14

Wink
      Similificator

Activity: 882
      Merit: 403

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 03:35:09 PM

Can someone tell me what the fck is happening?

I already got the airdrop with my fb account and when i was gonna try to check my balance i cant fucking get in! It only says log in with a valid facebook account what the fuck is going on??
      amacar1

Activity: 707
      Merit: 501

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 03:45:02 PM

I tried sending pow to my facebook friends and it is working! But only to those that have already claimed powtokens.
      yudi09

Activity: 1176
      Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 04:37:57 PM

why me claim failed claim airdrop powtoken how to claim sir please help me thanks

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
      ████████████████
      ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
      ████████▌███▐████
      ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
      ████████████████
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
      LLBIT
        CRYPTO   
      FUTURES
       1,000x 
      LEVERAGE
      COMPETITIVE
          FEES    
       INSTANT 
      EXECUTION
         TRADE NOW   
      ArithmomanicVampire

Activity: 45
      Merit: 1

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 08:53:11 PM

If any of your Facebook friends join POW their details will appear here and you will be able to send and receive POW with them. There are no transaction fees to send POW.

Devs, that's not how this works. It must be possible to send POW to FB friends even if they haven't joined yet. Otherwise you can just bury this project. Most people are just too inert and know shit about crypto. You won't get enough momentum this way.

Now I know that Facebook doesn't let you post on random people's timelines, so I guess this is how it should work:

• You got the list of my FB friends when I signed up. So you create accounts "in spe" for them. Initial balance is zero. They get their free share only when they actively sign up.
      • I can send POW to my FB friends. The POW get credited to their accounts "in spe". I get a share link which I can use to post on my timeline with my FB friend tagged.

That way they know that somebody gave them something called POW, which should make them more curious to sign up than something I posted on my timeline a week (i. e., ages) ago.
      cryptosurance

Activity: 115
      Merit: 10

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 10:06:42 PM

My 28mln+ POWtokens are currently worth USD 9,600?!? LOL
      Thanks, POW-team. Success!
      mlindjo

Activity: 616

View Profile
      October 13, 2017, 10:19:57 PM

Can someone tell me what the fck is happening?

I already got the airdrop with my fb account and when i was gonna try to check my balance i cant fucking get in! It only says log in with a valid facebook account what the fuck is going on??
      No problem. I had the same issue before.
      Log in to your facebook , go to account setting , apps , then remove Powtoken. Back to powtoken again and try to log in with your fb.

███
                   █████
                  ███████
                 █████████
                ███████████
               █████████████
              ███████ ███████
             ███████   ███████
            ███████     ███████
           ███████       ███████
          ███████         ███████
         ███████           ███████
        ███████             ███████
       █████████████████████████████
      ███████████████████████████████
      M!RACLE TELE
      BRINGING MAGIC
      TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      40% Biweekly Rewards
      ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
      Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
      ██
            ██         ██     
              ▀▌     ▐▀       
             ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
           ▄█████████████     
         ▄█████████████████▄   
        ██████▄██████▄██████   
       ▐█████████████████████▌
        ██████▀███████▀██████ 
        █████   █████   █████   
        █████████████████████   
        █████████████████    
          ███████████████     
       ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
            ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
             ▄█       █▄
      ANN
      Lightpaper
      Bounty
      Facebook
      Twitter
      Telegram
      amacar1

Activity: 707
      Merit: 501

View Profile
      October 14, 2017, 12:31:11 AM

My 28mln+ POWtokens are currently worth USD 9,600?!? LOL
      Thanks, POW-team. Success!
      What if I tell you, that they are worth nothing right now? But yes, there is some potential if devs will use it.
      Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
        Print  

Jump to: