Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:04:03 PM

how recive tokens from facebook to etherdelta?

Just wait until December

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:59:33 PM

Has anyone who participated in the retweet campaign actually received their tokens for the campaign?  Been waiting now for sometime, yet only the two top addresses on the list have actually been paid.  What is going on with the retweet campaign?
Yes, they were sending most of the twitter payments yesterday, so you should get it.

Do i have to add a custom token to MEW or does it just show up?

Yes add this in your MEW

0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14
POW

Which token are you actually talking about? As far as I know the POW token distributed in this airdrop is NOT yet compatible with MEW.

punk_yaj

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:47:08 PM

Has anyone who participated in the retweet campaign actually received their tokens for the campaign?  Been waiting now for sometime, yet only the two top addresses on the list have actually been paid.  What is going on with the retweet campaign?
Yes, they were sending most of the twitter payments yesterday, so you should get it.

Do i have to add a custom token to MEW or does it just show up?

Yes add this in your MEW

0xeb2da9fac54284cea731d1f10bb34eecb3c00c14
POW

Which token are you actually talking about? As far as I know the POW token distributed in this airdrop is NOT yet compatible with MEW.

POW from the twitter bounty
zerghunter68

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:11:19 AM

How do you think the price will react when they make conversion from POW lite to POW erc20? Massive sell off incoming?
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

How to partecipate to the retweet campaign? And how to get POW lite tokens by validating other people's facebook accounts?

amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:20:25 AM

How do you think the price will react when they make conversion from POW lite to POW erc20? Massive sell off incoming?
I think there will be massive dump, but then may price stabilise and start to grow.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:34 AM

I think there will be massive dump, but then may price stabilise and start to grow.
The volume traded on etherdelta is so low that you probably have a hard time selling them.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
POWtoken (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:31 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 11:06:26 PM by POWtoken

Hello everyone!

We're sorry to have taken so much time to answer all your questions. We've been full time developing the site and working out bugs so everyone can have a smooth experience. We've had claims from more than 100 countries and are really excited to start building a global community that will benefit from our POW token.

Recently we completed payment of the retweeting campaign, you can check your status here: http://powtoken.com/retweeters_rewards.php Please let me know if you haven't received your POW allocation to address that asap.

Right now we're working on updating the FAQ so the POW project will be easier to understand,  let us know of any questions you could have and we'd be happy to answer them.

Also we would like you to join our new telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/FC4cJQ_VYuq74N6hVe8Aqw

Thanks for your interest in our project, we will do our best to make it more accesible and have an active community!

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:16:17 AM

Hello everyone!

We're sorry to have taken so much time to answer all your questions. We've been full time developing the site and working out bugs so everyone can have a smooth experience. We've had claims from more than 100 countries and are really excited to start building a global community that will benefit from our POW token.

Recently we completed payment of the retweeting campaign, you can check your status here: http://powtoken.com/retweeters_rewards.php Please let me know if you haven't received your POW allocation to address that asap.

Right now we're working on updating the FAQ so the POW project will be easier to understand,  let us know of any questions you could have and we'd be happy to answer them.

Also we would like you to join our new telegram channel: https://t.me/joinchat/FC4cJQ_VYuq74N6hVe8Aqw

Thanks for your interest in our project, we will do our best to make it more accesible and have an active community!

Great! I've just joined your channel. You have one of the largest adoption base around, achieved by your brilliant way of distribution. This means that if you won't fuck it up your creation could really boom Smiley
ANy new upcoming bounties?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:45:15 AM

The volume traded on etherdelta is so low that you probably have a hard time selling them.
I am not going to sell them for long time, so price is not important for me right now.
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:01:17 PM

Hello everyone!

Great! I've just joined your channel. You have one of the largest adoption base around, achieved by your brilliant way of distribution. This means that if you won't fuck it up your creation could really boom Smiley

Nice to have you on board!

In the meantime we have up and running the new referral system, just invite your friends to join in Facebook and the system will see that you are friends and allocate the equivalent of 1% of your friend's POW to your account.

benjioneniner

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:35:56 PM

I signed up with my Facebook account on 2017-10-18 and received 299,688 POW. Just logged back in and my balance is now zero. Seems they were transferred back to "POWtoken Free POW Allocation" a few hours after my claim. Any one else had this issue?  Huh

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
[/center
POWtoken (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:38:13 PM

I signed up with my Facebook account on 2017-10-18 and received 299,688 POW at 04:39:20. Just logged back in and my balance is now zero. Seems they were transferred back to "POWtoken Free POW Allocation" a few hours after my claim. Any one else had this issue?  Huh

Hi Benjioneniner, sorry to hear that. Could you please PM me with your facebook info so that we can check what happened,

thanks!
benjioneniner

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:50:50 PM

I signed up with my Facebook account on 2017-10-18 and received 299,688 POW at 04:39:20. Just logged back in and my balance is now zero. Seems they were transferred back to "POWtoken Free POW Allocation" a few hours after my claim. Any one else had this issue?  Huh

Hi Benjioneniner, sorry to hear that. Could you please PM me with your facebook info so that we can check what happened,

thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply. Just sent you a PM Smiley

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║.
[/center
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:55 PM

Hello everyone!

In the meantime we have up and running the new referral system, just invite your friends to join in Facebook and the system will see that you are friends and allocate the equivalent of 1% of your friend's POW to your account.

I have tried to invite my friends, but when I'm clicking on the button "click here to refer a friend" I get logged out of the account. Now clear why this is happening. But I notice then a little warning in the left upper corner of firefox in the address bar, telling me that not all elements of the page are safe.

By the way, I've just seen the Italian translation of your page and it is simply horrible, basically undreadable - I'd suggest you to set some bounties for proper translations. If the bounty is good enough I could even take care of the Italian version Smiley
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:54:41 PM

Hello everyone!

I have tried to invite my friends, but when I'm clicking on the button "click here to refer a friend" I get logged out of the account. Now clear why this is happening. But I notice then a little warning in the left upper corner of firefox in the address bar, telling me that not all elements of the page are safe.

By the way, I've just seen the Italian translation of your page and it is simply horrible, basically undreadable - I'd suggest you to set some bounties for proper translations. If the bounty is good enough I could even take care of the Italian version Smiley

Same here, I tried to refer someone but I got logged out. Probably some issue with the facebook connection.

Oh if you need someone to do the dutch translation I can do it...
Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:30:25 PM

Yes, it seems you have still to double check your codes. It is good to click on your buttons to see if they work before you release them to the public. An it also is good to hire someone for translations instead of using google translate or worse.
3ooCox

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:49:06 PM

What about the token distribution via twitter ? FB 'early adopters' can claim significant higher amounts of tokens than those using twittter accounts. Except if you're planning to restart counting claimers from zero and allocate another barch of 10,000,000,000 POWs

A reminder :
"We're giving POW 'lite' to every Internet user on the planet."
-> Not every Internet user is a facebook user.  Something wrong with the logic here. Or should I say the concept of the whole project ?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:54:41 PM

What about the token distribution via twitter ? FB 'early adopters' can claim significant higher amounts of tokens than those using twittter accounts. Except if you're planning to restart counting claimers from zero and allocate another barch of 10,000,000,000 POWs

A reminder :
"We're giving POW 'lite' to every Internet user on the planet."
-> Not every Internet user is a facebook user.  Something wrong with the logic here. Or should I say the concept of the whole project ?

They basically F'ed up the token launch. Their whole website crashed. People were not given equal chance to participate in this. They never replied to anything people said. They only reply to questions they want.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
KDLooHoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:18:21 AM

They basically F'ed up the token launch. Their whole website crashed. People were not given equal chance to participate in this. They never replied to anything people said. They only reply to questions they want.

To be fair, everyone *did* have an equal chance, despite the slow server response times. They didn't unfairly set up the distribution to advantage or disadvantage anyone in particular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: