Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
KT Tan

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

when is the bridge???

I expect massive weakhands!!
The bridge is expected on 15th January 2018.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

when is the bridge???

Why should people sell for a relatively low ammount of money, if the get their tokens priceless? And if they do, that will be an effect for a limited time. In any case - comparing with other currencies this token has the potential to move two a two to three figures million evaluation within some time.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:46:36 PM

when is the bridge???

Why should people sell for a relatively low ammount of money, if the get their tokens priceless? And if they do, that will be an effect for a limited time. In any case - comparing with other currencies this token has the potential to move two a two to three figures million evaluation within some time.

Because there is alot of people who claimed with multiple facebook profiles , twitter and so on . There is not much buy orders instead of sell . When bridge will come , trust me people will dump for peanuts . But price dont rise without sellers , so pow should be allright Smiley
Godsrevenge

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

when is the bridge???

Because there is alot of people who claimed with multiple facebook profiles , twitter and so on . There is not much buy orders instead of sell . When bridge will come , trust me people will dump for peanuts . But price dont rise without sellers , so pow should be allright Smiley

Finally for me that’s a longterm invest. If the price will dump in the beginning, I will try to ignore it or increase my ammount.
KT Tan

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:58:24 PM

when is the bridge???

Most claimers easily have 2 profiles-FB and Twitter.It would be safe to estimate that 40% are from these multiple profiles and the actual Lite holders are 60%.Not forgetting that there are buying and selling via FB in the last two months between claimers.Those who are confident about Pow has been accumulating.Those having no confidence and in need of money have been selling.Only after the bridge is established,we will know the actual trading price.
KT Tan

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

when is the bridge???

Finally for me that’s a longterm invest. If the price will dump in the beginning, I will try to ignore it or increase my ammount.
Do not worry about price dumping once bridge is established.By then the trading will be open to all and any dumping at a low price will be absorb easily.Imagine 1 Btc can buy how many Lite at current price.
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

Cryptocurrency is patient game, you must have enough patient to participate in this world. You can see Bitcoin and LTC, now what is the price. You cannot image the price will pump like rocket

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KT Tan

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:31:03 AM

Cryptocurrency is patient game, you must have enough patient to participate in this world. You can see Bitcoin and LTC, now what is the price. You cannot image the price will pump like rocket
Patient is needed especially with the quantity of Pow which is over 230 bil.Not easy to pump with such a huge amount in a short period of time. This is a long term investment and do not expect a short term immediate returns.
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:43:57 PM

when is the bridge???

Do not worry about price dumping once bridge is established.By then the trading will be open to all and any dumping at a low price will be absorb easily.Imagine 1 Btc can buy how many Lite at current price.
Right now the price per 1million POW is approx 44$. I got just 42,000 POW upon registration and I see many people here already have more than 10 million of these coins.
Am I late to the party? What's the chance that the price will fall down or rise up?

Great currency though, the only thing you can do right now is keeping it  \o/
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:51 PM

I dont thinks pow come 15/1/2018! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
shitcoiner

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:43:56 PM

i have a friend that sended me about 100k of these tokens...he has tens of millions..can this be a interesting asset or is just useless ? can i trade them on some market?
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:31:12 PM

Is the website okay?
I cannot access it at this moment. Are upgrades being done?

i have a friend that sended me about 100k of these tokens...he has tens of millions..can this be a interesting asset or is just useless ? can i trade them on some market?

They say it can be traded on January 15 2018 when it will be combined with POW which is registered at etherdelta.

A big fall might happen if all this large amount holders will sell all their tokens.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

The coin has a lot of potential because of the mass distribution.  It built a community, albeit not a dedicated one, quickly.  If it is to succeed, it needs to use it channels to pump its community up.  

Let's be honest here, most of us got our coins about 2-months ago and forgot about it.  We need more enthusiasm from the POW token holders.  I think the dev team should invest into growing interest.  It's easier to do this when you have mass distribution because you aren't asking people to take a risk and buy, you're asking them to engage and utilize the token.  

The dump will be massive when the bridge is done.  Like 1 Satoshi massive.  Got to wait it out.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:51:13 PM

The only reason i dont like about pow is total supply Smiley To get 1$ Price for powToken we will need 231,802,823,220 USD MarketCap . The only Coin what is close to that marketCap is Bitcoin . Its even over 30 Billion Smiley
But you never know what future can bring to us Smiley
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

I really wonder what will happen after the merger with pow!Probably the price will be lower than now listed on the site!Why is the site a very long time to boot,maybe carried out some work!As the author said that there will be a translation test at the end of December,but probably again something went wrong!
Godsrevenge

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:35:57 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 06:51:36 PM by Godsrevenge

Only 50 lucky ones recived ammounts above 100m. Will they really sell for a low price? I guess those ones, who want to, have already sold to buyers here in the forum. But you’re right - the kind how the POW lite was distributed is a strength and weakness at the same time. I also expect a short drop in the beginning and good chance for a cheap entry. But afterwards POW with its unusual approach and broad user base has a extremely high potential. I guess the entry of Mcafee is showing that.
oseventwenty

Activity: 294
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:01:14 PM

Only 50 lucky ones recived ammounts above 100m. Will they really sell for a low price? I guess those ones, who want to, have already sold to buyers here in the forum. But you’re right - the kind how the POW lite was distributed is a strength and weakness at the same time. I also expect a short drop in the beginning and good chance for a cheap entry. But afterwards POW with its unusual approach and broad user base has a extremely high potential. I guess the entry of Mcafee is showing that.

where do you check who are the largest holders?

Godsrevenge

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:33:15 PM

where do you check who are the largest holders?

Only mathematics Smiley The first 50 people recived ammounts with more than 100m POW (10.000.000.000 / 2 x position). I don’t think that someone had success with 2 accounts at this time, because it was very hard to reach the server. People from number 50 to 500 had between 100m and 10m POW. That means only these 500 people could really influence the price.

But the capitalization with the current named value is only 7 million. That’s a joke. Without any doubts a ten times higher evaluation would be imaginable - comparing to other currencies. With luck, phantasy and time also much more. If only a couple of investors share this opinion (and people as Mcafee will arange some public awareness), we will see goal 1 - 70m USD very quickly. But these are only my five satoshis. Smiley   
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:57:15 AM

Is the website okay?
I cannot access it at this moment. Are upgrades being done?

They say it can be traded on January 15 2018 when it will be combined with POW which is registered at etherdelta.

A big fall might happen if all this large amount holders will sell all their tokens.

Work done on website, working normally now, your POWlite will be able to be exchanged for POW ERC20 token not combined, and the bridge will be open mid to late January. POWERC20 is already tradable on Etherdelta, IDEX and Radarrelay, thanks

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:00:03 AM

I really wonder what will happen after the merger with pow!Probably the price will be lower than now listed on the site!Why is the site a very long time to boot,maybe carried out some work!As the author said that there will be a translation test at the end of December,but probably again something went wrong!

There is no merger it is a straight swap for Pow Lite to ERC20 POW token. Work done over the holidays on the site, as you can imagine a lot of folks on holiday so things can ate a bit longer. The tests on the bridge are to make sure that it is secure and runs smoothly, as you can imagine with recent exchange hacks etc around the world, security is extremely important for us and the POW community, thanks.

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: