Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55430 times)
ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:25:09 AM

Looking for 10m POW lite.

Contact me, if anyone wants to sell.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

IMPORTANT DEV UPDATE: BRIDGE DELAY.

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.
I don't want to create FUD, but seriously this is really bad news. People will surely lose fate in the whole project. If your website can't even handle 3.000 users a day i have no trust in you guys making a bridge that could handle 100.000 users a day.

If you don't want to create FUD, then maybe read the whole thing again, we respect peoples opinions, but seriously where is there anywhere that says that it can't handle 3,000 a day, it doesn't because thats not the issue. Reaction from a majority of the community has been good and supportive, and yes there are maybe some who want to cash out ASAP from their free allocation who are disappointed, we get that. But we are working for the whole community and as said this is unique, not done before and all involved will make sure this is a success for all involved. Thank You.
Well according to the website there are around 3.000 claimers a day. And according to the above statement of the dev team resources will be spend on performing site improvements. With that information given i can only conclude that the website can't handle 3000 users a day. You also state that is not the problem but u don't give any information about the problem. So could u please add some more information, on a technical level what the problem exactly is. Now it just looks like the same problem the website had back in october at launch of the airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pachuje

Activity: 432
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:16:47 PM

the truth seems to me that they made a good decision, right now it takes me an eternity to load the web

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

It is better to set deadlines further out and meet them than to continuously push them back.  That said, I get it and I think everyone needs to wait patiently.  Personally, I expect a huge dump as soon as bridging is complete but I think this Project has a lot of long-term potential so I will sit on my POW's for a while.
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:32 PM

I‘m not sure, why so many people here expecting a huge dump. With the bridge POW becomes more a normal crypto currency with a special claiming concept and a very broad user base. If I‘m seeing the evaluation of other currencies POW is massively undervalued, what will generate also interest on the buyer site. I personally think that many people, which wanted to turn their priceless POW lite into quick money, have done that already and sold them to the few buyers, which are here active.

And Rhinoboy, I don’t think that many people here have 20m plus. You‘re wrong. Only the first 250 claimers had 20m and more. In a long term perpective you will also be successful with the current 1.2m and alternatively you can buy some more separately from these lucke early claimers.

Regarding the postponement. Of course it‘s not perfect, to do it 2 times. On the other hand it’s much more professional to announce that 2 weeks before instead exactly at the expected date. Nobody of us can really evaluate the complexity of the needed code change. In any case that’s a serious and good approach. But they have to hurry and move from a amateur to a professional level quick and hopefully until the current mega trend ends.
Anonyme

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:55:19 AM

I‘m not sure, why so many people here expecting a huge dump. With the bridge POW becomes more a normal crypto currency with a special claiming concept and a very broad user base. If I‘m seeing the evaluation of other currencies POW is massively undervalued, what will generate also interest on the buyer site. I personally think that many people, which wanted to turn their priceless POW lite into quick money, have done that already and sold them to the few buyers, which are here active.

And Rhinoboy, I don’t think that many people here have 20m plus. You‘re wrong. Only the first 250 claimers had 20m and more. In a long term perpective you will also be successful with the current 1.2m and alternatively you can buy some more separately from these lucke early claimers.

Regarding the postponement. Of course it‘s not perfect, to do it 2 times. On the other hand it’s much more professional to announce that 2 weeks before instead exactly at the expected date. Nobody of us can really evaluate the complexity of the needed code change. In any case that’s a serious and good approach. But they have to hurry and move from a amateur to a professional level quick and hopefully until the current mega trend ends.

Agree with this comment, few people have 20 mill + 500 first claimant  have it.
so just hodl !!!
nagarjunaavula

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

hello all
i am new to the forum and crypto currency. Right now send option in https://powtoken.com/ is not working. can anybody update me about this options. when can i use this facility to send my POW tokens to my facebook friends ?
Godsrevenge

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

Try it again - the site is highly frequented, what decreases the speed. But they are working on an significant performance improvement.
zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:46 PM

in my opinion the quickest the better. now the market is on a very good bull moment and this is a great moment to put a idea like this into the open. the delays can ruin the momentum. anyway..i'm bullish about this project
zuzuca

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:09 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:34:53 PM by zuzuca

when the lite version of fb/twitter airdroped tokens will get out there many will dump for pennies. but this is one of the most user friendly crypto-asset i have seen in a while. even fb noobs can use it with no technical knowledge of the mecanics behind it. this is why i am very bullish about this one
zuzuca

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:14 PM

there are some very very bad things also..the delay is not a good sign..i have given my refferal link to a friend and he is unable to join for 2 DAYS now because the site is not working. this is not acceptable and is a sign of amateurs developers. great idea..but amateurs devs.  Roll Eyes
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

there are some very very bad things also..the delay is not a good sign..i have given my refferal link to a friend and he is unable to join for 2 DAYS now because the site is not working. this is not acceptable and is a sign of amateurs developers. great idea..but amateurs devs.  Roll Eyes

Thanks for your comments, definitely not amateurs at all, as mentioned in previous updates this is a unique project not done before. If it were an ICO where you paid maybe 50 cents a token ok maybe thats not acceptable some of the issues we've had, but a little unfair for a totally free airdrop. We keep the community informed and if some folks read the white paper they may have a better understanding and be able to accept some bumps in the road. As also mentioned with this tweaks are needed constantly to make sure of stability and Security. We are still getting claims everyday so sorry to hear your friend can't get that claim in, but then again at least they didn't pay 50 cents and it all went up in smoke, thanks for your support!

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

Sometimes delay is a good thing , first is Security then is the rest Smiley Imagine if they Rush something and some hacker/somebody makes Webpage/database with userinfo erase Smiley
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

IMPORTANT DEV UPDATE: BRIDGE DELAY.

Hello POW People, an important update. As some of you have noticed, messaged us about and supported us, the site has been running slower than usual. We have had massive increases in the number of claims over the holidays, which of course adds huge value to the #POW community in the long run. As you are all aware $POW is not an ICO, it is a completely free airdrop to the global community, so all resources have to be carefully managed and focused where the most benefit to the community will be gained. For this reason we are now prioritizing our resources in the short term onto the site performance improvement. Some people have mentioned the server, but this is not a server issue as we can handle high levels of users per day, but more to do with the system developed for this unique project.

This is a unique airdrop in that it has not been done before and making sure the link & system from off blockchain to blockchain is able to handle the amount of eventual claimers does as you can imagine need a few tweaks now and then, and of course maintaining the security of the system is most important. Because of performance now being a priority we will have to slightly delay the bridge to the blockchain until late February, but with this we expect the Bridge to increase the volume of users and and in view of this we are upgrading capacity so we can accept 100K + users per day. As you will understand this will provide all users with a robust and user friendly experience. Ultimately this will improve and increase value for all and rapidly increase our growth rate, which will in turn be reflected in the $POW price. We thank you for your understanding and again many thanks to the community for your continued support.

Ok. Let's wait until february end. I want to trust in this project. Anyhow i hope that late february is the final date, and no others delays will come.
kaylee2124

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:35 AM

Hi i signed up a few weeks ago and shared my link with a friend who signed up successfully but we did not get our referral POW! Please, some one explain. I see potential in this coin and would like to continue promoting! Thanks!
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Yeah!Indeed, these delays are not very encouraging! But who knows ,maybe it's for the best and we will see even more expensive price!
alexandruene

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

Yeah!Indeed, these delays are not very encouraging! But who knows ,maybe it's for the best and we will see even more expensive price!

Same thing happened to me, what i was told by the POW team is that they didn't use my link, that wasn't true.. it happened with 2 of my Facebook friends

Let s see what happens
KriptoFull

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

If someone wants to buy POW, send me a private message!
silverleafy

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I've got a few million for sale if anyone is interested in buying.

Feel free to pm me with offers  Smiley

kaylee2124

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

Same thing happened to me, what i was told by the POW team is that they didn't use my link, that wasn't true.. it happened with 2 of my Facebook friends

Let s see what happens

Exactly! I know they used it because they didn't know about it until I introduced them lml.. I only have about 33 thousand and if the projection is to be worth a pretty penny in two years then I would love to promote and get more!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: