Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55432 times)
POW_SEAsia

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

Daily i am trying but send option is not working for me. i am unable to send my tokens to my Facebook friends. can anybody please help me.

Im also struggling with this.
such a great idea wasted on a crappy website with a crappy server. some friends of mine never got in and got tired of trying. the news of the delay is also disastrous and in crypto ecosystem 2 months delay is a lifetime because all the people out there are waiting for a good idea just to copy it. since this is a good idea someone will copy it with a lot more succes. stupid devs

Thank you for such positive feedback, much appreciated, I suppose thats the point it is a good idea that hasn't been done before, and with such things teething problems happen, and the majority of the 180,000 claimers understand and support that, because they get the fact that it's free and not a multimillion dollar ICO that could go up in smoke or just disappear down a black hole. We update the community on a regular basis and explain why these things happen, and also the community has a say in what happens, what facilities they want to see first.

With anything new, different, unique, this happens and we apologize when it's due because at the end of the day it has no value without that community of POW holders, really two months isn't a lifetime, Bitcoin has been around ten years and we are only really just seeing POS (Point of sale) systems coming into mainstream retail, still extremely limited to where and how you can use Bitcoin even.

Again thanks for the feedback and we will pass your compliments on to the Dev's!

$POW the only truly global crypto currency!
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:43:32 PM

Is there a official Telegram group?HuhHuh

Yes there is, link on the home page of the pow token website or here https://t.me/POWGROUP

Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:03:56 PM

Very happy for the McAfee joining and excited for the project on the long therm run

I know that it is something very hard to develop but can you explain why is the wallet bridge delayed till february?
Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:45:14 PM

the site is almost unusable from how slow it is.. I hope you can do something soon

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see claims accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

I can remember when you guys started the project, you were hoping to get 100K users. You made also the valuation of you coins based on 100K. Few months later and 175k holders and growing. What would be the valuation of the coin now like we saw in your video clip?

I wasn't too happy how the start day went..I missed a billion and didn't get hundreds of millions also.. because most people were not able to get on your website.

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:32:04 AM

the site is almost unusable from how slow it is.. I hope you can do something soon

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see claims accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

I can remember when you guys started the project, you were hoping to get 100K users. You made also the valuation of you coins based on 100K. Few months later and 175k holders and growing. What would be the valuation of the coin now like we saw in your video clip?

I wasn't too happy how the start day went..I missed a billion and didn't get hundreds of millions also.. because most people were not able to get on your website.

If you look at the home page, our vision was to airdrop to everyone on the globe and 2B users on FB, not just 100K people. There are 231,802,823,220 POW, and the airdrop will happen until all these are claimed.

The valuation on the airdrop is an example of what it could be worth based on the workings in the white paper, worth a read if you haven't read already, not on only having 100K users holding POW. The valuation at the moment is what the ERC20 token is trading at on the exchanges, etherdelta, IDEX and Radarrelay.

The first day of the airdrop generated a huge amount on traffic on the site and this became a lottery for claims, which is exactly what it is was supposed to be, a lottery, there was no way of knowing what you would receive, surely thats how it's supposed to work, took me a good amount of time personally to get my claim in but eventually did in the end. thanks for your support!

grega1999

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

Can anybody help:

friends have registered via my link but i cant see them in my downline (referrals), also i have noticed that after friends registration there where 2 transactions: first claim transaction and after claiming there is also spend transaction, so friend has 0 tokens, but he didnt send them to another user. Is there some bug or ...?
Kaking

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:23 AM

People can receive POW Lite from Facebook campaign are happy, I'm is one of these person  Grin Grin Grin, now I'm waiting for the bridge to ERC20. Hope dev can release soon  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Can anybody help:

friends have registered via my link but i cant see them in my downline (referrals), also i have noticed that after friends registration there where 2 transactions: first claim transaction and after claiming there is also spend transaction, so friend has 0 tokens, but he didnt send them to another user. Is there some bug or ...?

Please email to team 2 powtoken.com, referrals are working, also ask your friend to email with his referral link to check in case his account has been invalidated, that maybe why his POW allocation was reversed, thanks

ghoom2

Activity: 548
Merit: 265

My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

Powtoken website is very slow.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ███████c█████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I guess it will be slow till everybody will claim and scammers will stop creating Fake accounts to claim tokens aswell lol .
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

I guess it will be slow till everybody will claim and scammers will stop creating Fake accounts to claim tokens aswell lol .
yup..this is a good observation but still, how many accounts can one make before it gets tired of the process? 10? 20? i think that most of the claimers are legit -new holders- and i think this is a very positive aspect for decentralization of this token.

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Ansmdr

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

Hi,
I participated to the airdrop of POW, but the 27,387 POW earned were transferred after some minute again to "POWtoken Free POW Allocation". Can same one help me to explain this?
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

In December POW was supposed to be transferable to ethereum wallet. Any news when is this going to happen?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:53 PM

It should be in late Feb, but take this info with a grain of salt, because they have already 2 times move bridge release to the future.
macayub

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.

A Facebook account is required to make a claim.

There is no associated ICO or fundraising - this is a pure 'Airdrop'.

Visit http://www.POWtoken.com for details

Whitepaper is here:
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

ERC20 contract address and code will be published here prior to 3rd October.

Enjoy!

Great Project! Powtoken is the real deal
hiesenburg

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:48:03 PM

If you follow the updates something is being done, a little patience is much appreciated, claims are still coming through and at 175,000 at the moment we can only see fish accelerate once updates completed, many thanks again for your support

Is there a bug bounty? there is a small bug, I don't know if you will consider it but i will report it anyway.

I can see the site speed has improved a bit. Backend work is going on. (y)

The thing which needs high priority attention is Powtoken account registration with fb.
 My friends are facing two errors and a lot of other people face this too.

One is
" Sorry, Invalid token."

Second is

"Sorry, Facebook login failed, can't process your request! Please try with your valid Facebook account."

You can replicate the first error by using any new fb account which hasn't gone through registration process yet.

Second error is when i removed the application from my fb account to try again to get reward.

The account I tested with is few years old. There is definitely some error with the facebook authentication.
I also tried twitter authentication, which worked just fine. I am really hoping that you can fix this on priority. There are a lot of people who want to promote this project but are not doing it due to website registration inefficiencies. Let me know if there is any questions for me related to this error.

Thanks
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:06:59 AM

Site seems broken at the moment. I'm getting a "Site Can't Be Reached" error. Anyone else seeing this? Also, anyone know when we'll be able to convert to POW and move to MEW? It was supposed to be December, but when I looked a couple of days ago there still wasn't an option to do so.
POW_SEAsia

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

Site seems broken at the moment. I'm getting a "Site Can't Be Reached" error. Anyone else seeing this? Also, anyone know when we'll be able to convert to POW and move to MEW? It was supposed to be December, but when I looked a couple of days ago there still wasn't an option to do so.

Site is running fine, please clear your cache, log out and login again, good feedback around the global that site loading well. Please follow updates also at FB, twitter, and even here, bridge is online for rollout late February, thanks!

ioizisupport

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

what time POWTOKEN ICO  Cry
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

Hello this project is crazy!

One of the key factors of a good startup is the community and POW has one of the largest one...

I am helping people on FB to understand the project through a FB page, if you want to join you are welcome
https://www.facebook.com/POW-Tokens-1955141781366253/
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: