Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:10:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.  (Read 55429 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

Indeed, I can login and see my balance. But when trying to transfer I'm getting this error message:  "Bridge transactions are currently unstable! Check back for further updates."
This is intended probably to trasfer from pow lite to pow?
Anyway, step forward. Working for you?

I see the same error message. Probably everybody see it. The ethereum bridge looks still not functional.

It's a common problem, on twitter many users report the same error.

The bridge worked for a few minutes and then the devs found errors in the transactions

Anyway we see a real progress of POW project finally. There are all reasons to believe that Bridge will work shortly and POW will be success in near future

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

As of now, bridge is still unstable, and this may result for another months of delays but i don't still mind as long as the team is performing their work with efforts for the community and for the project.
For now we can only send POW to another user from the powtoken site.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:12:20 PM

Glad to see that there's still life in this project. I was beginning to think it was just a data harvesting scam.
Zeneize

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Indeed, I can login and see my balance. But when trying to transfer I'm getting this error message:  "Bridge transactions are currently unstable! Check back for further updates."
This is intended probably to trasfer from pow lite to pow?
Anyway, step forward. Working for you?

I see the same error message. Probably everybody see it. The ethereum bridge looks still not functional.

This will go down in history as the dev team which has managed to fuck up every single deadline they have set for themselves - Lol.
Bridge was first announced for December, then February, then March, etc, etc, and finally now and as soon as it's finally delivered, when 99% of the community has meanwhile evaporated... it doesn't work Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

We still see the error message at POWtoken website:
Bridge transactions are currently unstable! Check back for further updates.

Is there any info about when the POW bridge will work?

A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

JUst wait guys, this pure airdrop,
Zeneize

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

That is impossible by definition, since to this date every announced date for the release of bridge has been false. And it has turned to be false also the announcement of the already working bridge, since as you've noticed it is not working.
The only attitude possible is to wait and see what happens - if it will ever happen.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
In the silence

Activity: 1289
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

That is impossible by definition, since to this date every announced date for the release of bridge has been false. And it has turned to be false also the announcement of the already working bridge, since as you've noticed it is not working.
The only attitude possible is to wait and see what happens - if it will ever happen.
Waiting patiently is only the best way to do, although it is truly false that the bridge is open and ready to withdraw the tokens but not. They should disable the withdraw button while the bridge is being fix.
Noticed that the project is reaching its first year.  Cheesy
Zeneize

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Waiting patiently is only the best way to do, although it is truly false that the bridge is open and ready to withdraw the tokens but not. They should disable the withdraw button while the bridge is being fix.
Noticed that the project is reaching its first year.  Cheesy

Yes, such a good idea which then is getting spoiled by a total incompetence in judging one owns limits and the incapability to make statements which are effectively true. And failing to disable the withdraw button if it doesn't withdraw is another syptom of inadequacy.

AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

Even if the bridge is not up and running you can still trade this coin peer to peer on the website contact me if anyone wants to buy some POW
Zeneize

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

Even if the bridge is not up and running you can still trade this coin peer to peer on the website contact me if anyone wants to buy some POW

How does the peer to peer POW coin trading work? I mean in a trustless way. WHich are current rates at the moment? Or your rates anyway Smiley

huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:40 AM

I saw on the POWToken website there was an update to be able to transfer the same friends in media media. my question when can I transfer Pow Token to MEW?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:15:02 AM

I saw on the POWToken website there was an update to be able to transfer the same friends in media media. my question when can I transfer Pow Token to MEW?

The bridge is supposed to re-open on September 21st, hopefully the team behind POWtoken meet that deadline, I'm cautiously optimistic it will happen Smiley
AbsoluteT

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

How does the peer to peer POW coin trading work? I mean in a trustless way. WHich are current rates at the moment? Or your rates anyway Smiley

There are many middle man services that have very small fees like "bitrated" for example.
They hold the bitcoins in escrow I send POW you release the escrow to me.
Simple I have done it with other coins before they hit exchanges. I can sell below market price pm me!
Zeneize

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:36 AM

The bridge is supposed to re-open on September 21st, hopefully the team behind POWtoken meet that deadline, I'm cautiously optimistic it will happen Smiley

The 21st of September has just begun, let's see if for once the powtoken team will be able to meet one of their self-imposed deadlines.

darkrise

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Crypto Revo

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:15:48 AM

The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.

A Facebook account is required to make a claim.

There is no associated ICO or fundraising - this is a pure 'Airdrop'.

Visit http://www.POWtoken.com for details

Whitepaper is here:
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

ERC20 contract address and code will be published here prior to 3rd October.

Enjoy!

It just connect to facebook to get the airdrop? and how about the distribution

We've created an off-blockchain environment where holders of POW 'lite' can make transfers free of all transaction costs. It's a hybrid. Yes it's an abomination, but it serves a purpose in the months/years it takes for Ethereum to scale out and transaction costs to decline enough to allow micro-transactions. Have a read of the Whitepaper and tell us what you think :-) thanks for interest.

I joined the old version of POW token and i had around 1.5m pow tokens and now on the new lite token i have only 400k. Where did my old tokens go ?

if the old tokens just disappeared and had no value and no benefits for signing up early with them, then why would this one be any more valuable or trustworthy??

Open for Rent
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:01 AM

The POW 'lite' global 'Airdrop' is confirmed for 09:00 PT 3rd October 2017.

A Facebook account is required to make a claim.

There is no associated ICO or fundraising - this is a pure 'Airdrop'.

Visit http://www.POWtoken.com for details

Whitepaper is here:
http://powtoken.com/POW_Whitepaper_19_09_2017.pdf

ERC20 contract address and code will be published here prior to 3rd October.

Enjoy!

It just connect to facebook to get the airdrop? and how about the distribution

We've created an off-blockchain environment where holders of POW 'lite' can make transfers free of all transaction costs. It's a hybrid. Yes it's an abomination, but it serves a purpose in the months/years it takes for Ethereum to scale out and transaction costs to decline enough to allow micro-transactions. Have a read of the Whitepaper and tell us what you think :-) thanks for interest.

I joined the old version of POW token and i had around 1.5m pow tokens and now on the new lite token i have only 400k. Where did my old tokens go ?

if the old tokens just disappeared and had no value and no benefits for signing up early with them, then why would this one be any more valuable or trustworthy??

It could be you're looking at your previous balance as opposed to the Rinkby testnet balance?
uralcryptocoin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

There was balance migration in Aug'18. I received whole amount of POW tokens from old version. Could you send your POWs to smth?
Also POW bridge still doesn't work (Error message of instability of the bridge)

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:14:40 PM

Like any skill, the skill of trading needs practice, and nothing can be better than simulation on real historical data. In addition, SIMDAQ provides the necessary theoretical knowledge wrapped into a lessons and exercises.
check simdaq.com for more ...

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:33:13 PM

Any news about POW bridge? Is it just me or somebody manage to use it?
Also, is it another place with fresh news, because on btctalk forum everything is pretty silent?
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: