Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20387 times)
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:21:35 PM

It is now felt that bitcoin has changed the world because of its very high price so that many world investors who choose to invest in bitcoin besides this will be more promising for bitcoiner world.
elLiteZero

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

Yes bitcoin change the world because from bitcoin people can learn earn money and invest
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin always gives a better life.
Bitcoin always changes my way of life better.
Bitcoin changes the way we travel and save a lot of our assets.
Bitcoin often opens new doors for many people including myself so many people have a decent life.
thulisman

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

Many people may not believe this, but in my opinion bitcoin is changing the world is true. Since the launch of Bitcoin, there has been a new trend of exchange on the blockchain platform. Transaction without being tracked by anyone. That is really great.
VitaminDer

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:08:16 PM

at one point, BTC is trendsetting brand new way of human's cooperation and communication - direct, instant, transborder, it may be paradoxically transparent & anonymous at the same time. It may defy current economical system - but it will be anyway integrated & assimilated in some way, so that it's homeostasis will be kept.

But the other thing may be more important - that it is changing general people beliefs about WHAT money is. I feel that it is more about senses & energy rather than capitalism, market & so on. Roll Eyes

Well.. keep on waiting for hard fork, guyz   Grin
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:13:08 PM

For me the bitcoin has now changed things for the better. I have such an amazing life. the most noticeable is the changing economic conditions in my life. before I knew the bitcoin my life was filled with flaws, but now bitcoin has improved my life so I can achieve what I dream. the extent of bitcoin has changed many lives of others, it has been proven because we can see that there is now an increase in welfare systems in many countries.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:29:33 PM

absolutly bitcoin is changeing the world ,it can even change your life too for example we were usein the bitcoins for org the currency but nowdays we are useing bitcoins for our transaction
LuciferAB

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:39:25 PM

Yes bitcoin change the by its  innovative  technology and  Creative things. Because of bitcoin  the  lifestyle of many people change s. Bitcoin gives everyone the same opportunity to be a rich and successful person in life. Bitcoin changes the way of living. Bitcoin changes the world by digitalise it. It also help in changes the way of  payment  e. g. -from  physical money to electronic money. It also bring changes in  the field of investment.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:43:49 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Bitcoin is not only for those wha has a business but rather it is the hope of every people who has financial difficulty. Bitcoin can give you financial freedom and eventually it will going to change your life as an individual.

Hasbro27

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:57:25 PM

I think bitcoin provides an option for investment, bitcoin is a new type of investment that just came out a few years ago, Bitcoin potential is not limited to transactional cost savings. A Bloomberg report from 2012 notes that more than half the world's population does not have bank accounts, though mobile penetration above 75% .Imagine bitcoin payments through mobile apps that can enable remittance transactions over long distances at no additional cost.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:59:09 PM

Yes, bitcoin is really changing the world. Bitcoin is really a big help for the world and for the people. In bitcoin, there is an easy transaction of payment online and also, there is an investment in bitcoin and people can get a big amount of profit. That is why, bitcoin is really helping people to earn something from it.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:00:10 PM

After bitcoin found a lot of things we can do, many people get additional earning because bitcoin easy to use and can we get for free on the internet. I hope all countries care and legalize bitcoin.
francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

After bitcoin found a lot of things we can do, many people get additional earning because bitcoin easy to use and can we get for free on the internet. I hope all countries care and legalize bitcoin.
Bitcoin has changing the world big in terms of payment system transactions made it fast. With the use of bitcoin it ease to use and access. Yes lets hope it will be legalize soon because if this will happen the demand will increase.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:13:04 PM

I think Bitcoin isn't changing the world, it's just changing the financial life of its adopters, especially those who are holding since the beginning of Bitcoin. There are many expectatives that Bitcoin can change the world on long term as it advances together with technology, but I don't think money + technology are enough to change the world in a real positive way. But I'm happy that the currency is helping some people like me to increase our month budget and giving us opportunities to think bigger than before.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

Many people may not believe this, but in my opinion bitcoin is changing the world is true. Since the launch of Bitcoin, there has been a new trend of exchange on the blockchain platform. Transaction without being tracked by anyone. That is really great.

Well, that's the basis of Bitcoin, the whole world must understand how important Bitcoin is, perhaps with them knowing and learning Bitcoin will get out of a very bad economic problem, because Bitcoin will help ease them from very bad economic difficulties.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

I think Bitcoin isn't changing the world, it's just changing the financial life of its adopters, especially those who are holding since the beginning of Bitcoin. There are many expectatives that Bitcoin can change the world on long term as it advances together with technology, but I don't think money + technology are enough to change the world in a real positive way. But I'm happy that the currency is helping some people like me to increase our month budget and giving us opportunities to think bigger than before.
Bitcoin is not changing the world, it changes our way of living, because when you enter the world of btc you earn much more than your work .and also btc help people to get additional earning  
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Yes its changing everything you mentioned but what its not changing is the malicious intent of people who have now found a new platform to con people. Moreover its just changing the way we want to buy this world and thats all. Quite astonished to see people like me are just 3% Wink
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:08:05 PM

It does but I don't think it changed the world in a significant level, in some field yes. The state of economy of countries which bitcoin is popular at are affected due to easy transactions, but the world? Can be but not really.

hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:10:59 PM

It does but I don't think it changed the world in a significant level, in some field yes. The state of economy of countries which bitcoin is popular at are affected due to easy transactions, but the world? Can be but not really.
Bitcoin is in fact changing the world currency. although in present time bitcoin is mostly use as for investment and trading, but in future we can expect that we will be using bitcoin for online as well for offline currency. It will also depend on the increasing number of bitcoin users, if the number of bitcoin users are increasing i am sure that very soon we will have all the bitcoin facilities everywhere.
McOdin

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:13:46 PM

Yes, but not the world in general. It has just changed our perspective on trading. It has made an improvement in the current state of trade and investment that we've goten used to. Now that there is a possibility, I hope more developments like these occur in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: