Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:17:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20392 times)
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:24 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Yes. Today as we can see the feedbacks of the bitcoin are having a good and positive because of the things it helps to many people. And many people are getting enjoy by the transactions of money and the earnings of bitcoin. Wnd bitcoin also gives the people simple taks that gives a higher rate.
cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:33:16 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes ofcourse bitcoin can reduce poverty of country and becuase of this everycountry become good  it can change a lot of people like me i can predict that after 10 years many people become rich by using this  bitcoin. Smiley
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:40:36 AM

I think because bitcoin gives us many positive thoughts and bitcoin helps many people to have jobs now and started to earn in able to support their everyday need and able to buy their wants. Also bitcoin helps many people to become aware in thir earnings and be a hardworking people in able to earn.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:16:33 AM

I also think so, it is true bitcoin change everything, in outline like what you just mentioned above.
and I totally agree with your opinion.
We must have to follow the trends of the time. Bitcoin is the new era trend and if we ignore it so we will suffer in future badly. I think bitcoin has already changed the world because people are joining day by day and governments are worried about bitcoin popularity among the people.

Bitcoin is changing the world’s businesses which the people like very much because everyone want to manage their business by virtually payment which bitcoin has made very easy. Bitcoin has connected international businesses between the two parties without any third party interference.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:22:00 AM

Yes bitcoin is changing our world because many of us who use bitcoin help the poor and donate to make our world better.

Bitcoin should change the world, what a beautifull technology it is giving us a chance to make profits in order to live our lifes a little more comfortable, although I dont think it will directly help the poor I think that bitcoin will be a good step for all people not having much to spend, we are talking about how many barrels of oil is needed to mine one bitcoin nowadays, what a great time to live in, let it rise and rise and let the governments make losses and let the people take over the economics.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:28:23 AM

The change is happening based on the successful backing technology. As the future is completely functional on technology, the change that's gonna be experienced seems big. In future each and every activity gets related to technology for efficient functioning to the growing population and to fulfill the requirements.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:41:03 AM

The world we lived today is really changing even in money,we do have now digital money like bitcoin that gives us a hassle free transaction.Its slowly swallowed fiat due to its votality that attracts investor to invest and promoting cryptocurrency to be used worldwide.When bitcoin was created this opens the mind of others that bank is really not fair enough to its client.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:46:55 AM

It is true that the bitcoin is changing the world. Many people are now have a job because of the bitcoin. Thanks to the bitcoin because I have now many money that I can use in my future sake.
Bitbuilder1

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:48:17 AM

Bitcoin is really changing the world, I have been trading bitcoin for the past month and my financial status is changing, my bank account is having a positive effect.
Now bitcoin helps business owners run international business easily and effectively. Bitcoin is the future and the future is here
BIG Tyrese

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:51:45 AM

I believe Bitcoin is changing the world and increasing technology advancement due to needing better equipment to mine.
rxone

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:59:06 AM

yes, maybe
I think it's not necessary to do, for that reason it will take more time, so we can be left behind ,, I think learning directly to a clever and successful friend in bitcoin is enough ,,, we just ask him so he wants guide us ,,
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:00:27 PM

Yes exactly its change live because as we can see right now using bitcoin you buy or you can transact without money just only bitcoin.
Exactly you can transact or invest in cryptocurrency and you can earn bitcoin with you business.
Another yes because when you are traveler but you have a bitcoin you cannot buy there country money or you cannot convert your country money to their monney just use bitcoin because you transact anytime any where.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

Yes, maybe one day or another bitcoin will replace dollars and be the currency of the world. Although dollar is the highest used common money around the world, bitcoin has the potential to cross dollars in the future. Maybe someday, we;ll see people trading with bitcoins all over the world.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:25:27 PM

Yes. Today as we can see the feedbacks of the bitcoin are having a good and positive because of the things it helps to many people. And many people are getting enjoy by the transactions of money and the earnings of bitcoin. Wnd bitcoin also gives the people simple taks that gives a higher rate.
Exactly, nothing says it best than the testimonies of the people Bitcoin have touched their lives especially people before now that because of the inequities that be, have not had the opportunity to enjoy their share of the sunshine. Does anyone understands what it feels like to have just one global pay rate and not the usually first world countries take it all, leaving crumbs for the rest of the world?
cryptosipi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:28:11 PM

Yes absolutely with the effect of bitcoins and block chain the traditional day to day usage of wealth transfer is changing.
We are still in very early stage ,bit bitcoin will sure grow to huge not only in value but also with technology.
We may then see day to day use of bitcoin in our life. 
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

Yes amigo. I actually like the way it is. Bitcoin has changed the way I earn money, now I don't even have to show any documents to get employed because people from the other side of the globe were able to make business with us here in Mexico.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:36:06 PM

Exactly dude and I justify BTC changing my way of thinking,how to think about doing business and storing assets right.BTC also changed my finances even more BTC also made my life brilliant,besides BTC also made me have a sharp thinking plan. Wink

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:43:06 PM

The leading cryptocurrency has been and will continue to change the world because of many unique ways in using it. Even though we can't hold the bitcoin just like fiat and only exist in the internet, we can be able to use it to purchase anything we need and other important transactions. The blockchain technology that used in the making of every cryptocurrency will also use extensively in the near future and bitcoin will lead the world in offering new kind of virtual money.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:45:41 PM

Exactly dude and I justify BTC changing my way of thinking,how to think about doing business and storing assets right.BTC also changed my finances even more BTC also made my life brilliant,besides BTC also made me have a sharp thinking plan. Wink

A lot of good behavior or good effects by knowing bitcoin because bitcoin can manage all about the assets we have today. I feel the change Wink
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:46:41 PM

Bitcoin has contributed to changing the mindset of businessmen, investors, and wage earners. Sharing a good read here: https://www.forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2016/05/27/how-blockchain-technology-could-change-the-world/#493f025d725b

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: