Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20394 times)
Burnsey777

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:57 PM

Yes Bitcoin is the biggest disruptive technology ever for universal good that I have witnessed in my lifetime Cool ......much older than I care to admit. Embarrassed
The establishment,governments,banking,the elites,oligarchs have woken up to the challenge.
They are trying to circumvent Bitcoin by building their own versions of Blockchain technology.Not so easy.
At the same time Bitcoin has been under attack by these same forces from Day 1.
Bitcoin this year has apparently been ridiculed by business leaders,governments and is still growing exponentially.
Bitcoin's adversaries are opposed to all opensourcing of ideas,trapped in the rent seeking patent world of corporate fascism.
SegWit2x is an attempt by the bankers proxies, to not only hard fork Bitcoin,but to claim the name and full Protocol,mix in an all out malicious attack by concerted parties at the time of the Hard Fork possibly.
My plea to the Bitcore developement team is to immediately implement Replay Protection,although they are currently holding off.
My understanding,although incomplete would suggest that this action would ensure another ALTCOIN.
The controversy of who has the best interests of Bitcoin could then play out in the markets.
The Holders of Bitcoin would get another DIVIDEND
I am unconcerned about short term price fluctuations.
My concern is the survival of this wonderful and lifechanging  project that is Bitcoin.
Back the Bitcoin Core Developement team......Ask yourself who really benefits from this unwanted Hard Fork SegWit2x in November?
Read,Study and become a critical thinker. Smiley

degaga15

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

bitcoin taught me how to invest, save and save money. I did not know my bitcoin yet to meet my own needs, after knowing I can have a little income.
ValVikram

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:43:30 PM

I see on this forum that cryptos are becoming more than just cryptocurrency everyday Smiley There are thousands of way to use them and people get new methods (helpful for users) every now and then
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:46:23 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Everything you said are right Bitcoin change very thing even our lives and the way we are living to, we must be thankful that Bitcoin currency was made without this forum we can never do the things that we never done yet. If I did not discovered this maybe I was just a normal person who are eager to learn something new, a man who's willing to find a way on how to get a better life and help my family to rise up from poverty.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Mizan007

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:10:06 PM

I believe it because most of operation and activities are going towards with the bitcoin. At the moment bitcoin are changing our life . Now day by day online are depending on cryptocurrency . So after some year, we hope that bitcoin is changing the word
CryptonomyCapital

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:13:09 PM

I think it's more correct to say that blockchain is changing the world.
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:57:43 PM

It does but I don't think it changed the world in a significant level, in some field yes. The state of economy of countries which bitcoin is popular at are affected due to easy transactions, but the world? Can be but not really.
Yeah it is true that Bitcoin changing everything in our daily life. It takes a revolution in our life. Bitcoin becomes the best crypto currency of the world and every one want to use Bitcoin. By Bitcoin we can pay online payments, take a world tour in a transport. In short Bitcoin changes the world. Very soon Bitcoin should become of legal currency and replaced the physical currency by it.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:17:51 AM

Yes it is. Thats why there are lot of bitcoin critics because of its impact. Its changing our usual view that only money can run the world. It is bitcoin who rocks the world.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
fruitybatman

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

We have no clue yet as to how much this will change the world. It will be huge indeed.
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:26:17 AM

I also hope that with Bitcoin my country can get better and advance but that hope is gone when the government refuses Bitcoin.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:59:51 AM

Yes it is. This year we didn't expect that bitcoin value will get a huge value. Because of this it makes more popular that's why a lot of people want to try to earn bitcoin. It helps those people who don't have a job especially to those people who are in poverty. Because of our modernize society our ways in earning money too became a digital.
fruitybatman

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 01:15:22 AM

In March and April I thought maybe we would see $2K by the end of the year. And look where it is now! Wow! And it will only continue to rise in the long term. It has a huge market cap now and Big Money wants a piece of it. The number one reason it will only grow is simple......limited supply. This is very much different than any other form of currency.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:54:54 AM

The presence of bitcoin became the beginning of transaction system changes, now many users who prefer transactions with bitcoin rather than using bank services, in addition now people also like to invest into bitcoin than others.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
fruitybatman

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

It is attracting investors from Wall Street now and these are not small players. I think they waited for the ETF approval, but now they are learning how to invest directly and I believe this trend will continue and drive the price over $10K easily in 2018.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:10:02 AM

actually im not sure if bitcoin can change the world because not all people know how to use new technology and also some of people dont have knowledge to use it. we know some of the country have many poor people that they dont know how to provide a things that they needed. so how it will change it some people is lack of knowledge because of the poverty have in some country.  

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:15:17 AM

Yes I do think Bitcoin is changing the world little by little. Even encouraging those helpless people who think they are not capable of earning certain amounts of money but Bitcoin proved that wrong specially those who are living in the third world countries, I've read it really helped them a lot.
Tsugihara

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:19:24 AM

Yes, I think it could happen because the more bitcoin here the higher the invesitasnya, especially if all countries legalize bitcoin. So do not rule out that bitcoin can change this world in a relatively short time. Because bitcoin is very large and many benefits.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:33:16 AM

Not only world I think it changed a lot of lives. Like it help for those who don't have job but still making money with bitcoins. Most of people use bitcoin of side income and they're changing their life style. Even I have heard people are earning from bitcoins jobs more than they earn from regular job.
Bitcoin is a hope and that's the best thing.
dcash

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

Ohhhh yes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:21:36 AM

If bitcoin change the world it is positively. Many people nowadays can live because the help of bitcoin. It can give a job for those people who have a hard time to find a job. It can provide their daily needs.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: