Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20392 times)
FJNuñez

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

Bitcoin is absolutely changing the world and I love it. It had provided us with a transparent public ledger which will never be changed or tampered with and this is revolutionary.

snoopyfrog

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:22:46 PM

Bitcoin will change our mentality about money. It is not enforced, so if it is accumulated by few, then there will be no Bitcoins available, and users will use something else. So the accumulators, will lose money. The same happens with fiat currency, but banks issue currency, every time a loan is given. Because fiat currency is enforced, everybody MUST use it. This is the only difference. Since our mentality for money, changes, voila! the world has been already changed.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

Yes, bitcoin does contribute to changes in people's lives. But this all makes me worry ; when the price becomes higher and people start to leave it.

Yes Bitcoin is changing the world. I'm agree to your statement that bitcoin changes people's lives. I think that bitcoin can change the world because it helps people to be a better person. It makes people to a better person because by using this it helps you to manage your time and to help your family on your financial.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:54:28 PM

Yes, bitcoin does contribute to changes in people's lives. But this all makes me worry ; when the price becomes higher and people start to leave it.

Yes Bitcoin is changing the world. I'm agree to your statement that bitcoin changes people's lives. I think that bitcoin can change the world because it helps people to be a better person. It makes people to a better person because by using this it helps you to manage your time and to help your family on your financial.
Bitcoin can indeed change the world because many people have changed lives from it. So the bitcoin is very helpful in every one of us who change in every society, who have been using bitcoin like how to use it to earn income from bitcoin. Like what I have done now I joined in signatures campaign to be able earn bitcoin and this is one of the way to let you earn bitcoin and others like mining, trading, invest in a token.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:57:08 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

I completely agree. The bitcoin and blockchain technology will very strongly change the world because, it is most important, need for the third party in case of transactions in many types of business is eliminated. Now instead of trust in business smart-contracts will work
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

indeed in this case bitcoin has helped us all in fulfilling our economic needs. which was once a deficiency now in bitcoin all can be well fulfilled.
I am very grateful for the presence of bitcoin that can help the current high economy.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:48:33 PM

I really believe that bitcoin is slowly changing the world and i think that i am already feeling it because with bitcoin it makes my life easier than before because i can pay things easily through online because i am now my bills with bitcoin and with bitcoin i can easily pay them before the due date and because of bitcoin i can pay myself for the things that i want.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

Yes it's changing the world. Blockchain is a disruptive technology and new applications are found everyday. Just imagine how it could change the way we look at data. For once in our history, data can be incorruptible and permanent. We no longer need a centralized trusted establishment to hold our data. You need information on the house your about to buy? You no longer need to go to your government office. You need to check if you're hiring a criminal? You no longer have to go to the police. It makes the data flow so much easier knowing that it can't easily be changed or faked.   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rokonmbstu

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:47:59 PM

Bitcoin mustbe change our economical society..One day it spread out all over the world..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:55:32 PM

Bitcoin mustbe change our economical society..One day it spread out all over the world..

Yes it can changed the economy of one's society.  If people will earn through bitcoin, many will be able to still live a good life anent a fulltime job.  Also, if there were establishments that will accepts bitcoin as payment, many will be interested with bitcoin.  Doing this, it can help bitcoin user to use their bitcoins and making one's business boost.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:05:03 AM

I do agree with the statement, bitcoin can be used as store of value as well be used into trades and transactions the same way we do use fiat nowadays, the big step were the blockchain wich has bringed a huge interest from big corporation, that in the past were limited to banks to make their transactions, making them to waste fortunes into their transactions, now blockchain can handle those.
Femma

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:14:27 AM

Yes Bitcoin changing the world.Because it is the easiest way to money get rich if you have minimum telent.Bitcoin change our economy also.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:15:29 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are fantastic for bypassing the corrupt banking system. However, I think one of the problems with cryptocurrencies in the future will be that very few people will have them or will be priced out of the market because they have risen so much. I was wondering what the solution to the problem is and thought a cryptocurrencies that has an inbuilt universal basic income would mean it would reach more of the human population.
That concept is very obviously to our current situation of our world.  Our world is full of many people that are still having a concept of many and because of that they are making themselves a productive human to achieve that money. Our world are still changing because of many people..
Bukx

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:40:55 AM

Mostly people on this forum specially for old member, they feel the same. It changed their life to be better.
So we can say that bitcoin is changing the world.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes, bitcoin really do change the way we do it in our present time, because of this technology most of the businesses and employees have been given a new way to interact and make money. Because of bitcoin, some of the unemployed now have a way to earn money for there daily need, it all thanks to the power of bitcoin.
Pinoccio11

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:54:13 AM

He does not change anything, people only and their perception. The usual next virtual currency, which you can play with, and with a very good coincidence, get a small profit. And now I see stagnation in the crypt.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:15:28 AM

With a market cap that continues to rise and even has passed the foreign exchange reserves of many countries, it is worthy to say bitcoin has changed the world especially the transaction system, people or companies are now shifting transactions to bitcoin because it feels comfortable and more effective than regular money.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 07:27:27 AM

Bitcoin is changing all thing at a big level in the whole world. It is working as a boom in the all sector and craziness is increasing day by day. People are happy to use it and there is no hesitation to keep their money in the form of bitcoin in the account. Now in all field, people are accepting bitcoin payment against the any type of buy and selling of daily use product.Now big investor are investing their money in the bitcoin instead of investing in the stock market or any another currency trading.Bitcoin trend is changing day by day.By this way bitcoin price will go up and people will become a millionaire very soon.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:28 AM

Bitcoins changed so many things and all of them was customerythings now they brought a thing that has new rules and due to these rules new road maps are creating
dotme

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:43:39 AM

the safest way to keep money and all your precious thing is by turning it in to bitcoin and that alone is the proper way to change the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: