Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20387 times)
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:02:05 PM

This change is real. Subtle changes taking place in the field of financial system. It's safe and useful Roll Eyes
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:08:48 PM

many of us here in bitcoin are changed the life but some are start to change their life and believing that bitcoin can do also like what others have as of now. through bitcoin many unemployed have employed here in bitcoin. also bitcoin change the aim of every individual.
johnlofar

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

Bitcoin can change the whole world has one currency. Grin
bitcoin is decentralized currency.
very flexible for online transactions with low fees.
no need depend on the third party for transactions.
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:20:27 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Yes, I believe bitcoin is changing the world by changing the way people live and changing their perspectives about money, like what you have mentioned. If bitcoin will be implemented and legalized all over the world, and everyone uses it, then it will change the whole world and it will change the way we communicate about business with other people.

Bitcoin is changing the world through technology and introduces the technology which is very innovative and also give a new way of thinking and development through digital currency. And now i think bitcoin is reducing unemployment and is a way of earning for the people who are looking for a part time job.
It did really make some changes when it comes on unemployment rate which it did really give some opportunity for those people who dont have any jobs. Bitcoin is really a new way payment system which would really benefit on those people who dont really like to transfer money with 3rd party involvement in between.This is why i do like bitcoin.I can transfer funds on  few clicks with just less fees.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:29:21 PM

I'm sure bitcoin can change the world, because bitcoin is better than cash and the more countries that legalize bitcoin, now many investors are interested in investing in bitcoin.
More investors more chances that bitcoin price will increase.  Grin
As of now bitcoin price already reaches $7000! New record bitcoin price again. Bitcoin can really change the world, because of bitcoin we can invest our money and wait for the right time for us to sell it. We are so lucky having bitcoin right now. I am also thinking already to invest also in altcoins. I just also want to try since bitcoin already prove its potential.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is definitely changing the world we know, and from my point of view on better. Bitcoin and blockchain technology brough something new, and changed our view of currency. It could affect many things if world accept it fully. It could change speed of trading, also it could give better safety (bitcoin can not be forged). Third parties would still be needed, but even in that part it will lower needs for it. Bitcoin is affecting everything in economic world.
cinchin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:34:31 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes, I believe bitcoin is changing the world by changing the way people live and changing their perspectives about money, like what you have mentioned. If bitcoin will be implemented and legalized all over the world, and everyone uses it, then it will change the whole world and it will change the way we communicate about business with other people.

Bitcoin is changing the world through technology and introduces the technology which is very innovative and also give a new way of thinking and development through digital currency. And now i think bitcoin is reducing unemployment and is a way of earning for the people who are looking for a part time job.
- Yeah, bitcoin is reducing part of the unemployment rate, it gives everyone a job with a high income, we just need to work hard and be patient with it, and our income will increase over time, especially for young people who regularly work with computers, they will learn very fast about bitcoin, if they take advantage of this, the opportunity to change their lives is huge
- Bitcoin is slowly changing our thinking about virtual currency, changes every concept and our perception of technology, it wanted to prove we know its value, its technology, a technology that has a huge influence in the present life and future
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

Yes because bitcoin also can help people earn some money while working in the enternet even with or wothout work outside and they also help student can earn extra money
asmasadiq

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

Yes, obviously. Bitcoin is changing the world. And our life too its a very good opportunity for us to earn money in bitcoin.And i'm very glad that bitcoin is improving the world and our life too..
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:26:04 PM

I strong agree. Because of Bitcoin, people are...
1. Getting hopeful that their finances will grow and stabilize
2. Becoming self-sufficient with their needs in life
3. Changing their economic status
4. Attaining to be rich in life

Bitcoin offers more and more.
Taskford

Activity: 2548
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:30:55 PM

Yes, obviously. Bitcoin is changing the world. And our life too its a very good opportunity for us to earn money in bitcoin.And i'm very glad that bitcoin is improving the world and our life too..
To be real, bitcoin is just changing our lives because the opportunity in bitcoin is a lot to choose from and that is why we are experiencing a little bit of financial freedom because of the income that we are getting in bitcoin and because of the change that we are experiencing in bitcoin it resulting for changing the world also because the change is always starting from us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

I think it will changing the world because bitcoin and it was a big help this for the people dont have job yet, they can earn money by doing bitcoin. And i have no doubt bitcoint it will be change someone if he/she interested on bitcoin.
Yes I think it will, bitcoin are accepted on allot of online shopping store,
bitcoin is the feature of money and it will change the world will it evolves.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:45:55 PM

many of us here in bitcoin are changed the life but some are start to change their life and believing that bitcoin can do also like what others have as of now. through bitcoin many unemployed have employed here in bitcoin. also bitcoin change the aim of every individual.
yes absolutely bitcoin changes our lives in many different way thats why i am very thankful for having bitcoin in my life and learn how does it completely really works, so now i am teaching others too in that way their lives might be change too and they can also have some money like me.
A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

#So far the one that Bitcoin have most effect is on the technology and banking.  Since bitcoin is a currency, it somehow align to financial institution and its system.  Apparently, bitcoin is making revolution in this category,  making the old century banking to be obsolete.  Probably this is the reason why lots of financial institution are kinda hostile to bitcoin because for them it is a threat.
phutakami

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:31:08 PM

I do not think bitcoin changes the whole world. Many people do not know bitcoin. Many countries prohibit bitcoin
FLUZFLUZGLOBAL

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:36:03 PM

Yes absolutely with the effect of bitcoins and block chain the traditional day to day usage of wealth transfer is changing.
We are still in very early stage ,bit bitcoin will sure grow to huge not only in value but also with technology.
We may then see day to day use of bitcoin in our life.
Siddela Sarat Kumar

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:03 PM

Yes! In every way.
iSkyCastle

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

I like this one "Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets."  Lips sealed

Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:40:01 AM

For me, I can say that bitcoin is changing the world not only the world but also the people living in the world.Bitcoin change the people in the world, the way they move, the way they interact to other people, the way they participate in different activities like this and the way they live. It change the people's attitude and consciousness. They believe that bitcoin is the best way to be successful in their life.They also believe that sooner or later they will become rich.

Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:44:31 AM

For me, I can say that bitcoin is changing the world not only the world but also the people living in the world.Bitcoin change the people in the world, the way they move, the way they interact to other people, the way they participate in different activities like this and the way they live. It change the people's attitude and consciousness. They believe that bitcoin is the best way to be successful in their life.They also believe that sooner or later they will become rich.

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has truly changed the world in the investment perspective due to the opportunities being offered at a very convenient manner. Compared to any other investments being provided, bitcoin truly has the most potential of yielding large amounts of profit in the shortest time possible. Not to mention, its decentralized nature makes tax imposition irrelevant, thus making your profits even bigger. Soon, the world will slowly evolve, making payments digitalized and expect bitcoin to be one of the alternate modes of payment in the far future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: