Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20394 times)
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:39:19 PM

Decades of year ago, nobody could have imagined what applications Internet or technology has today. Just like people cannot see what blockchain and Bitcoin will change. Bitcoin is an application on the blockchain and its power is changing the world. You can buy physical goods with bitcoin through completely transparent trading system. Billionaires merchants also decided to accept bitcoins in exchange for goods and services and many others.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

yes i do believe bitcoin can change how we live today imagine from the traditional ways of living now with bitcoin we entered the digitalization of things bit by bit we are approaching to that stage where technology is really changing this world

pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:05:59 PM

Bitcoin is actually changing the world in so many dimension. Bitcoin have change my perception about money. Bitcoin is making financial transaction much easy and faster across the globe.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

Yes bitcoin is truely changing the world,
And everyone who know's or earns through it feels it that it is changing everyone ,
Some are very happy that they knew bitcoin and they earn through it.
A good opinion and I totally agree with your opinion.
Bitcoin really changed the world.
By knowing bitcoin then the life of many people can be more simple and able to solve existing problems.
metricspigjump

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

I believe this as fact.  It's definitely changing everything,  and in a good way.
Zastria

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:19:52 PM

I think cryptocurrency especially bitcoin is a very useful currency and makes it easy for us to make transactions, I myself feel the changes that happen to me, everything you say happens to me.

May bitcoin continue to grow in the future and the price keeps rising
sehanmaxx01

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:22:18 PM

bitcoin has knocked oppurtunity to everyone and we must grab this chance to make our lives better in the future Roll Eyes
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:59:59 PM

Everything evolves. As well as payment methods. Bitcoin is one of evolution. The only block is the government. They do not want to accept it.
Prior to the idea of bitcoins there was a ton of destitution and joblessness in view of the pool of employments But when the bitcoins was acquainted billions of individuals began with enter the universe of bitcoins on the grounds that the general population realizes that the cost of bitcoins will never get down and its actual in light of the fact that now a days the costs of bitcoins are going ever more elevated quickly and are not going down and now Bitcoins has changed the world since now the rate of joblessness is diminishing with rapid in view of bitcoins.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
phuclzu12

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:58:50 PM

For me, I can say that bitcoin is changing the world not only the world but also the people living in the world.Bitcoin change the people in the world, the way they move, the way they interact to other people, the way they participate in different activities like this and the way they live. It change the people's attitude and consciousness. They believe that bitcoin is the best way to be successful in their life.They also believe that sooner or later they will become rich.

Well in my opinion, bitcoin has truly changed the world in the investment perspective due to the opportunities being offered at a very convenient manner. Compared to any other investments being provided, bitcoin truly has the most potential of yielding large amounts of profit in the shortest time possible. Not to mention, its decentralized nature makes tax imposition irrelevant, thus making your profits even bigger. Soon, the world will slowly evolve, making payments digitalized and expect bitcoin to be one of the alternate modes of payment in the far future.
To be honest, Bitcoin has replaced a lot of digital currencies for online payment. Example PayPal, that's the best services for business when Bitcoin still not famous. But since Bitcoin became famous, there were many business used Bitcoin to their job instead of Paypal.
Saimoon

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:12:44 PM

Bitcoin is of course changing the world and the people. It is the first crypto currency. It's introduced humanity a new system of currency. This system is advance and safe. Bitcoin replaced the other digital currencies and made itself better. It is a good opportunity to invest and make profit for people. It is making our lives better and surely it is the future.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not just changing the world, but also the way people think, from business to personal growth. A new age is chilling.
Mizan007

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:15:29 PM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.
Many people change their life by bitcoin. If you investment here, you must be success in life. Bitcoin always increasing so don't waste time just start invest here.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:54:48 AM

Everything evolves. As well as payment methods. Bitcoin is one of evolution. The only block is the government. They do not want to accept it.
Actually the biggest fear of a country in regard of bitcoin is that there own currency will go down by accepting thing. Secondly they have not so good hold on their mass and are not able to educate their mind properly so the blame bitcoin for their fault. They think of increase in crime by accepting bitcoin but with time they will recognize it because people are favoring it.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:02:34 AM

I can really feel it. Bitcoin is making a change. It is spreading fast and for as many that has encountered bitcoin can say, it's really changing the world. Only that many are yet to start using it. Although I am thinking the more people become the rowdy and unsafe it becomes. But till then. bitcoin is changing me.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:07:50 AM

bitcoin really does affect the world. First, very few people see cryptocurrency as a business opportunity. but, for now, so many people see it. in fact, a lot of news that important people are starting to invest in bitcoin.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:16:44 AM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Ya!! Ofcourse bitcoin is really changing the world it helps in changing the economy of many of the entire countries by changing them towards the digital monetization such country are japan,etc where it lead them towards a better future it helps the persons which are unemployed and they have skills and urge of earning money it give them an opportunity to earn it from my point of view crypto world is really changing the world extremely as we see that market value of btc is increasing day by day so i conclude that our future will be so bright but competitive also...so better luck for everyone related to crypto.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:24:58 AM

In digital era like nowadays, bitcoin have big contributions in investations and medium of exchange.
Bitcoin was coming and giving chance to change the economical world with its convenient use.
By using bitcoin, people can get more profits in investation and payment method in the same time.
I am sure that bitcoin will changed the world in short or long time in the future.

Yes, I agree. Many people have given a chance to make an investment even if you're just a normal person without a knowledge about investing, it became the practice ground for aspiring investors and for those people who just wanted to earn money. Just like what you said, the economic structure of the traditional  economy might revolutionize and adopt the use of blockchain technology, thus becoming more convenient for us.
Yes bitcoin can change the world and I think in some countries bitcoin have already played a very big role in their economy and its also reduce unemployment in some countries as well and in third world country bitcoin is on the top and change a life of people who are living there and they really support bitcoin I think bitcoin need little more time to control completely world economy.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

Yes,  Bitcoin is changing the world by changing the thoughts of people about investment. Now people's are investing in Bitcoin instead of Gold.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:08:40 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a life-changing for all who have gone earning on it. We can say that it is changing the world since it is changing everyone's lives in so many aspects. But literally, those who are close minded, uneducated and those who are deprived of reaching the cyberspace are the ones who were not part in this changing world as far as crypto currencies are concerned.

Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:14:34 AM

Bitcoin really are changing the world and the life of many people. Bitcoin gives job to people which decreases unemployment and it improves the economy of a country because of those jobs that bitcoin can give. I really seen many people who have their lives changed because of bitcoin which they became rich in short period of time. Bitcoin really is an amazing project it is a life changing and it changes the world. Hoping this project will not end and continue to change people's lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: