Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:56:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20392 times)
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:05 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

there's many changes because of bitcoin even person change because of bitcoin
poor become rich because of bitcoin even the attitude of the person bitcoin can change hahaha
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.

indeed bitcoin can change the world but not now. for now it is still not clear that bitcoin can change the world because there are still many people who do not know bitcoin.

Granslam

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:48:14 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

Yes ofcourse bitcoin is the only way to change the world becuase bitcoin can give a money to all people to reduce their poverty i can say that after 5 years many people becoming rich by using this i will sure 100% .
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

Yes if i may say...A friend that introduced me into bitcoin has been testfying before ientered and has also recorded another smile of money yesterday.Bitcoin is really changing the world and lives.

indeed bitcoin can change the world but not now. for now it is still not clear that bitcoin can change the world because there are still many people who do not know bitcoin.
Well don't think it does not to know,people know what it's BTC but just know the name and don't know it's function.Change the world is BTC do from it was born because he created change the world of finance on the internet.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:10:53 PM

bitcoin changes our view of the economy and digital technology. small bitcoin values now are high which is considered by society and can change their lives especially from earning bitcoin. bitcoin has a blockchain system that becomes the ledger of all digital transactions into calculations for governments especially banks to use the blockchain system.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
If every year the bitcoin develops, then I'm sure bitcoin can conquer the world, let alone bitcoin has a blockchain system that becomes the ledger of all digital transactions into calculations for governments, especially banks to use the blockchain system, that's how bitcoin attracts many people.
Alok_Yadav

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

It already has, although, not necessarily though its use as a currency. The p2p consensus network model is going to be instrumental for transactional security for the coming "Internet of Things"
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:21:52 PM

Yes Bitcoin is changing the world, we are already on the process. As we face the 21st century many advancement of technology occured and primarily by the use of internet. Everything belongs to this changes therefore our currency too. It is not surprising if the time comes that our paper currency will all replace with digital Currency such as Bitcoin.

Sarah08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

Yes bitcoin is really changing the world. I think cryptocurrencies are fantastic for bypassing the corrupt banking system. However, I think one of the problems with cryptocurrencies in the future will be that very few people will have them or will be priced out of the market because they have risen so much. I was wondering what the solution to the problem is and thought a cryptocurrencies that has an inbuilt universal basic income would mean it would reach more of the human population. Bitcoin has the ability to change people and the whole world.
SilverChromia

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:29:44 PM

Yes your correct Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies or digital currency are so amazing. Other peoples dont know too much about Cryptocurrencies or tokens they think that this is only a non sense or a waste of time. But even im a newbie here i learn via searching on web and searching other thread and topics here that we can prove that we can change our simple life or we can change our very very hard life to be easier by using this new technology that came to us. Other peoples dont know that we can earn some money using internet or simple devices like that and that time we can spend a lot of time in our love ones

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

Yes Bitcoin is changing the world, we are already on the process. As we face the 21st century many advancement of technology occured and primarily by the use of internet. Everything belongs to this changes therefore our currency too. It is not surprising if the time comes that our paper currency will all replace with digital Currency such as Bitcoin.

Well right but its not bitcoin specifically that would revolutionize the way we do things. Its the technology that runs bitcoin and crypto in general which is blockchain. It's not going to tale a long time before most transactions adopt that technology which is more efficient than the current tech we're using

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ayamboy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

Yes.I am sure bitcoin changed people future and changed world.it can very easily .if  bitcoin knowledge popular  all country .so people earn bitcoin and it changed world.
aboy24

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:20 PM

In my case the value of btc in market is so high this a proof of bitcoins changing the word, many easy way to get btc online like mining or invest it. I think bitcoins changing the world.
lanzkis

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

bitcoin can change the world to digital,bitcoin change the lives who is waiting for the jobs,bitcoin forum is good job to earn money.bitcoin is better than banks for make online transaction.it hellps to replace the paper currency to digital.
Zrsadosa

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:43:19 PM

Bitcoin changed the world from side financial transactions. Where, with bitcoin becomes easier and faster. As well as for some, bitcoin also one source of income or as savings of future. Believing that bitcoin values will continue to rise.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

Yes,  Bitcoin is changing the world by changing the thoughts of people about investment. Now people's are investing in Bitcoin instead of Gold.
already a lot of our friends here who invest in bitcoin. because bitcoin is very profitable, and keeps rising steadily.
Yes a lot of my friends as well are using the bitcoin and they are investing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin price and the value is very high and it has the chance to change the world and the bitcoin will be the best currency at the same time I hope the bitcoin will grow more and potential of the bitcoin can change the world. It has made my life very easy and reliable that now I am able to have the source for the income.

Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

Agree with Bitcoin is changing the way we live for it affects on how we do business, how we tracel, how we save our assets and how it opens the door opportunity for others to do business. Before I came to know about bitcoin, the only way I know on how to earn is to work on a day job, invest on stocks, do buy and sell business and the normal ways other people do. But when I came to know about bitcoin, I learned how to transact everything on bitcoin wallet. It changed the way on how to use my resources as well. Bitcoin is now revolutionizing the way people holds their resources.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:16:24 PM

Bitcoin can really change our world and it will help our world to become better world. Furthermore, bitcoin has big contribute in our world like it help one's economy to grown up and it reduced some unemployed people. Lastly, I think bitcoin will be help us to have better future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Ismat Jahan

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

Yeah,bitcoin will change the life,our life style,so that it change our world.It makes us digita.. Because a lot of people  who does not use net,but for bitcoin they are use net to earn money.Also many of us who use bitcoin help the poor and donate to make our world better.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Well I agree with this. bitcoin really good. It contributes to creating jobs that help people in the jobless world get a stable job. Investing in bitcoins is also a stable source of income for everyone. Some forms of payment with bitcoin become faster and safer. Thanks to that, we can connect more and more bitcoin users together. Investing in bitcoins will also help overcome the difficulties for the future economic crisis.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

Bitcoin is our future money so we should need to keep it or hold it because i can say that after 2years the value of bitcoin go to the moon with the price of $20000 so it's good to take the risk now because bitcoin can change the world bitcoin can reduce all poverty in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: