Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you believe bitcoin is changing the world?
Yes - 497 (86.9%)
No - 15 (2.6%)
Both - 22 (3.8%)
Not Sure - 38 (6.6%)
Total Voters: 572

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is changing the world.  (Read 20387 times)
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:30:46 PM

Bitcoin is changing the way we live.
Bitcoin is changing the way we do business.
Bitcoin is changing the way we travel and save our money/assets.
Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

What do you make of this, huh? Share with us what you think. thanks Smiley

Agreed, Bitcoin has changed the world intirely, with its partial popularity. How much more if 90% of the people in the world are already aware and already using Bitcoin. This is what every person wants with their money. Secure, free from corrupt banking, free from big charges, easy, and fast. Bitcoin as well improves the skills to trade and how to invest in a right time and at a right place. And it really does change the way I live. Before I was contented with what I earn from my day job income, when I opened the door for Bitcoin I see an opportunity that could change not only for my financial status, but as well as for the economic field. Bitcoin will soon bridge the world poverty.
Yes bitcoin can change the world. it can create a new trend of business through the world. due to the high security system people will prefer bitcoin rather than paper money. Bitcoin can also changing the independent life of single person because user earn good money through it and they change their life from low level to high. Bitcoin change the world of countries if they make it legal and made their trade in bitcoin instead of paper money
Actually, Bitcoin still has many problem about security. Example store your Bitcoin in online wallet, you can't call it's safe. Because it's also a centralized system, you must deposit Bitcoin for the third service, but can you guarantee they don't scam you? Exchange sites is also a problem of Bitcoin, example Poloniex, Bittrex, Liqui exchanges are the sites have problem about security, hold money of user ...

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ripti

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

People worship of innovation. So people always want to accept new inventions. And Bitcoin is the digital coin of the modern world. I think due to Bitcoin, there is a big change in our personal life as well as in business.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:02:13 PM

I agree with all of the things you said. It does really change the world in a lot of ways. And I also believe that it can improve the world's economy. It also helps our way of living get better because there is a lot of money on a single bitcoin.

tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:06:03 PM

Bitcoin is considered a new revolution in the modern world and Bitcoin is considered the most valuable asset at the moment because Bitcoin has risen from $ 1000 to $ 8000 within a year and I am sure this is the market make the most profit. In the future Bitcoin can compete directly with all markets
kiddeon123

Activity: 291
Merit: 101

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:42:06 PM

for me the term bitcoin can change the world is a exagirating, maybe the proper term is bitcoin can affect the exchange or the currency or affect the lives of every person that invest on bitcoin. Bitcoin is truly an income generating work and it can help people to make and save money. It also affect the currency because of its volatility.

z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

Bitcoin and blockchain technology has open new doors for people to do business with one another without the intervention of third parties.

You are totally right. Bitcoin changed life in many ways. There is a post in this forum about travelling world with bitcoin. It means bitcoin is future money and it will be used in many parts of life.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

I think Yes, bitcoin can change the world because bitcoin is one of the important things that needed in the near future. And bitcoin need to change the world to be a great and better environment when it comes to our lifestyle and money currency . And it can really change the way of living of everyone to achieve their goals in life through it.
freeElectron

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:51:39 PM

Yeah, it was really cool back in the days before segwit and Lightning network, side-chain banking.
Sidechains are the governments DREAM. Something which can be controlled, and tracked. Blockstream recently said in their investor letter that Sidechains will implement KYC/AML and no longer allow semi-anonymity that Bitcoin used to give. KYC/AML means taxes — and full control over every transaction and who is who. A libertarian’s nightmare.

So, bitcoin did change the world, and now bitcoin changed and we are on our way back to the traditional banking again.
Worst thing, many here are cheering on this.

Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:05:32 PM

wow nice information sir.bitcoin is really a life changer.bitcoin changes our life style. bitcoin changes our life, habitations, habit,, and way of life.we use bitcoin to buy glorious /luxurious flat /Apartment, car.food at hotel or restaurant.

alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:29:44 PM

yeah even the way people think and which to prioritize first.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:01:52 AM

Bitcoin has started to change our lives and change the way we pay. Now prices have become so high that we do not know if this is a good sign. A convenient means of payment will not be reduced to a means of speculation profitable.
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin is changing world as it changed a life of thousands of people around the world and that’s why world going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable and popular in market and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency so I agree with you that bitcoin is changing the world.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:32:28 AM

Bitcoin has started to change our lives and change the way we pay. Now prices have become so high that we do not know if this is a good sign. A convenient means of payment will not be reduced to a means of speculation profitable.
Yes indeed there is no doubt that bitcoin is changing world as it changed a life of thousands of people around the world and that’s why world going to accept bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable and popular in market and its price is also very high as compare to any other currency so I agree with you that bitcoin is changing the world.

Yes I agree, Bitcoin can change the world and especially to our lives because in the near future, I am really sure that Bitcoin is the one we will always use. I agree that it can really change because having gadgets right now is very popular and bitcoin too is a popular cryptocurrency that is very stable. There is no doubt that bitcoin can change the life of many people.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:38:48 AM

bitcoin will indeed change the world. even now there are signs that show it. many companies are building projects like ICO because of bitcoin, and I think it will grow continuously.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:40:59 AM

At least the world has taken it seriously. All the states are just talking about crypto-currencies and they want to either forbid them or for the time being to omit this issue. But ordinary people who are very involved in it are even very good, especially with such a price. And their financial changes are already clearly visible.

wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:39 AM

Bitcoin will undoubtedly give the world all walks of life have a great change, now almost every industry are playing the blockchain +, full of the smell of bitcoin. Cool
skba

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:44:49 AM

Of course bitcoin is changing the world.
It can change our way of life, our business . With the touch of bitcoin we can lead a very decent life. We can change our life. If we changed our life , our world must be changed.
Javanewstar

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:22:55 AM

I do not think Bitcoin can change the world. It should be said that the technology blockchain behind Bitcoin is gradually changing the world. Enjoy the changes that the blockchain has brought us, and change will become more evident in the coming years.

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:26:20 AM

I agree with you bitcoin has changed my life, changed my family life and made my economic situation, may even have changed my country, even the world.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:29:07 AM

Bitcoin is considered a new revolution in the modern world and Bitcoin is considered the most valuable asset at the moment because Bitcoin has risen from $ 1000 to $ 8000 within a year and I am sure this is the market make the most profit. In the future Bitcoin can compete directly with all markets

yes, in addition to functioning as a means of payment, bitcoin can also be a commodity of high value. this is one of the reasons that makes bitcoin very suitable for future transactions.

kenjohannes26

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

I really agree with you, bitcoin is the most sophisticated invention with its blockchain support. High security system and no intermediary in transaction make bitcoin more special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: