Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:03:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?
Yes
No
Both
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoin has role to play in the future?  (Read 5269 times)
PunchWorker

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:22:26 AM

As per my own opinion  the bitcoin will play a major role for us in the future.  It will become a monetary unit a form of exchange in the future.

Bitcoin create a chance for people to do transaction that can't be done with ordinary fiat so it's possible that bitcoin demand still remain high in the future.
Some country may still forbid bitcoin usage because it can be use for criminal purpose like corruption, money laundry , ransom , etc
i think that bitcoin will have a really great impact on the economy in the future because bitcoin will only grow larger. And i think that bitcoin will become famous.
And maybe a lot of people will use it so i think that bitcoin is really good to hold.
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

Share with us what you think? thanks Smiley

yes bitcoin has a future  i think in the future u can use bitcon in real life not only online and vitcoin will keep increasing exchange rate

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
red123

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

as for me, one of the major advantage of bitcoin is the possibility of transactions all over the world which is faster then fiat money
red123

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:19:06 AM

Bitcoin is already playing a role today and this will be an even bigger role in the future, especially in the financial world. Bitcoin is getting more and more popular everyday. It makes people aware of the possibilities of cryptocurrencies. And of the role the financial world is playing.
also i think in future will be the one currency and may be it will be bitcoin. why not: it`s popular, transactions are faster, it doesn`t depend on politics and other external factors.
red123

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:12:52 AM

I think bitcoin will help more people financially specially students because I think bitcoin will be more popular so more people will engange to bitcoin.
also bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will help students with startups and there are a lot of modern startups whose investments based on cryptocurrency
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

I think bitcoin will help more people financially specially students because I think bitcoin will be more popular so more people will engange to bitcoin.
also bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will help students with startups and there are a lot of modern startups whose investments based on cryptocurrency
Students will surely love to invest in bitcoin because they will know by studying it that bitcoin is a great type of investment as its price is continue on rising and that will almost give them assurance that they will earn and investing in bitcoin is so easy too so i think it will not become a problem for bitcoin to have a big role in the future for the next generation.
red123

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

bitcoin Have role today yes

Did bitcoin have role in future ?

yes only if many people contentious to trust in it

bitcoins number is limited so if many trust in it price will rise to moon that make me afraid this coin will be for rich or old users and lost it effect   
you are right because bitcoin is almost 8000$ and for some kind of people it`s already difficult to buy it. but i hope that situation will change
dafang

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:50:35 AM

Bitcoin will become Internet gold, because bitcoin is scarcity, bitcoin can be traded globally, and if Bitcoin is accepted globally, bitcoin will be exactly the same value as gold. Bitcoin is even more convenient than gold. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

I think time will come. Other coin has more useful in future.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
noel2123

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

bitcoin Have role today yes

Did bitcoin have role in future ?

yes only if many people contentious to trust in it

bitcoins number is limited so if many trust in it price will rise to moon that make me afraid this coin will be for rich or old users and lost it effect   
you are right because bitcoin is almost 8000$ and for some kind of people it`s already difficult to buy it. but i hope that situation will change
I agree it was very expensive to buy a single piece of bitcoin today but the good news is it could be divided I think up to 8 decimal places so people could still afford if they want to but a part of bitcoin ! just be reminded with the transaction fees because it was too high at the moment
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized, and which also has very cheap transaction fees.
Bitcoin has no border from one country to another that is why it is accepted all over the world.
Based on all these aspects, do you think bitcoin has a role to play in the future?

I think bitcoin has a role to play in the future, and I think bitcoin will be used as mode of payment in the future, as well as the other cryptocurrencies. Our future is definitely gonna be ruled by the internet, and online payment is gonna be the mode of payment by that time, thats what I believe.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:39:20 PM

I think bitcoin has a very important role to play in the future. I think bitcoin is not just to play. It contributes a very important part of life. This is the most efficient payment method and is the most valuable asset. Helping countries overcome the economic crisis

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:35:35 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin already plays a big role in the world, and its impact will become bigger and bigger with time passing by. I can also imagine that another currency with more advanced tech takes over in the future, but crypto in general will have a very important stand in the world of tomorrow!
janah

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Bitcoin is the pioneer in cryptocurrency, and as we see the world today, technology is moving fast, no doubt bitcoin will play a major role in the future. As of now we are seeing a lot of people bashing bitcoin, however bitcoin has proven itself to be stable and  had proven to everybody that bitcoin is a legitimate currency. I think we are just seeing future being born this point of time, it is like taking care of a baby, and after how many years, we will see that bitcoin will cost a fortune, and all other technology will soon follow on how bitcoin was created, just look at altcoins, thry have a the same technoloy but it is being produced in a deifferent way, somehow. Bitcoin will also play a major role in all countries, the more bitcoin you have the more power you have, i think we will see thins that had happened before just like when people are using gold and silver coins, the more gold you have, the richer you are, and gold back then is also being mined, not being printed just to have a lot and devalue it further. Let's all just eait and see what will thr future holds for us and bitcoin, hopefully all will turn out postivr 3-5 years from now, then another 10-50 years, for us to see further what rope bitcoin is playing for the rest of the world, not only in currency but in technology as well.
oaz7t

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

I think in this phase though the nations are not participating or taking interest into the BTC transactions but in future it would be taxable but yes with the lesser amounts than the current international transactions of currency are taking place.   
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:01:25 PM

I can't imagine how bitcoin can change the future.
 Yes, I believe that bitcoin have a great  role in future especially in terms of currencies.
Bitcoin is worldwide and most being used of today and people today used technolgies like computers and having an acces to the internet. Bitcoin might be accepted by different countries as a digital currency in the future. They will allow and adopt this as an alternative currency.

[
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:25:30 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin has a big role in future.When bitcoin will accepted globally,it will be easy for everyone.People who are suffering with there job,it will be easy for them to earn extra money..People can pay hospital & bank bill easily...These things will be the biggest achievement
Kiiti1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:25 PM

It would.. Depending if the value doesn't depreciate..
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223

Trader

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

As long as the transaction fees being so high is fixed,  yes,  bitcoin does have a big role in the future in my opinion.  Bitcoin is just so awesome that I feel that more and even more people will start using it in the future and that it will be a big thing.  I'm thinking that soon bitcoin will be accepted almost everywhere.

potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Yes of course. The generation today depends and lives with internet, science, and technology. What more if we try to think about the future? Bitcoin will have a big role in the future because I believe it will be used worldwide in the near future and everyone are having transactions and having their businesses settled through the use of bitcoin, which is a great change in the history of development of economy of the world.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: