Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:50:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 10:50:26 PM

Price failing day by day.. hope its only temperory situation

Do not worry so much about the price
Think of when Bitcoin hit $40 and then dropped back down to $4
You would not BELIEVE how many people I spoke to who sold at the $20 dollar per Bitcoin mark around 5 years ago.

Just think how wealthy these people would be if they had just exercised some patience and not sold their Bitcoin....
the markets are volatile for a reason.
Only the truly patient will survive in the long run.

That's right, people shouldn't worry about the price right now as FootyCash is a long term project. I see this as a good time to buy more FootyCash as the price is low because FootyCash can easily be worth $1 in the next few months. All good things come to those who wait.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:07:26 PM

Today was a bad day for me...and i want the share this stuff whit you maybe u think twice before you invest in coins! Im in footy by couple months and i buy it 35k coins thinking to set up 7 MN! I try to use Fred video but im not a tech guy , im not very good in this staff and  i ask (normally) Footy for help(hes 1 dev) and he send me to daniel224king(hes second one). Daniel never use skype or teamwiew (he said he had some resons) so he try to explain me typing! In 2 hours i didnt manage to set up MN so i got pissed and went to bed thinking to finish whit FOOTY coins and to sell them all!( what can you do when u have coins and  u cant make profit whit them?). I put order for sell today and 2 guys from slack told me not to sell this coins because they will help me to set up this MNs! One of them its adz7 hes full member in bitcointalk and because of this guy i trust in second one named serapiek (username skype Joey Dos santos from Spain, barcelona). So i went to skype whit this serapiek to set up MNs and he hacked me by 30.000 footy coins! Footy said sorry for my lost and daniel224king  dont reply to my problem!

I want to ask... Where its my mistake here? All of this will happened if dev give me more support whit this MNs(in DigitalPrice they set me up 3 Mn in 1 hours whit teamwiew?

bitgangsta

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

Today was a bad day for me...and i want the share this stuff whit you maybe u think twice before you invest in coins! Im in footy by couple months and i buy it 35k coins thinking to set up 7 MN! I try to use Fred video but im not a tech guy , im not very good in this staff and  i ask (normally) Footy for help(hes 1 dev) and he send me to daniel224king(hes second one). Daniel never use skype or teamwiew (he said he had some resons) so he try to explain me typing! In 2 hours i didnt manage to set up MN so i got pissed and went to bed thinking to finish whit FOOTY coins and to sell them all!( what can you do when u have coins and  u cant make profit whit them?). I put order for sell today and 2 guys from slack told me not to sell this coins because they will help me to set up this MNs! One of them its adz7 hes full member in bitcointalk and because of this guy i trust in second one named serapiek (username skype Joey Dos santos from Spain, barcelona). So i went to skype whit this serapiek to set up MNs and he hacked me by 30.000 footy coins! Footy said sorry for my lost and daniel224king  dont reply to my problem!

I want to ask... Where its my mistake here? All of this will happened if dev give me more support whit this MNs(in DigitalPrice they set me up 3 Mn in 1 hours whit teamwiew?

Pacimaker I feel really bad that you had to go through that.  Just shows you have to be very carefully trusting anybody. 

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:48:17 AM

Today was a bad day for me...and i want the share this stuff whit you maybe u think twice before you invest in coins! Im in footy by couple months and i buy it 35k coins thinking to set up 7 MN! I try to use Fred video but im not a tech guy , im not very good in this staff and  i ask (normally) Footy for help(hes 1 dev) and he send me to daniel224king(hes second one). Daniel never use skype or teamwiew (he said he had some resons) so he try to explain me typing! In 2 hours i didnt manage to set up MN so i got pissed and went to bed thinking to finish whit FOOTY coins and to sell them all!( what can you do when u have coins and  u cant make profit whit them?). I put order for sell today and 2 guys from slack told me not to sell this coins because they will help me to set up this MNs! One of them its adz7 hes full member in bitcointalk and because of this guy i trust in second one named serapiek (username skype Joey Dos santos from Spain, barcelona). So i went to skype whit this serapiek to set up MNs and he hacked me by 30.000 footy coins! Footy said sorry for my lost and daniel224king  dont reply to my problem!

Cryptocurrencies are a decentralized solution to a "normally" centralized one. Which on its own results in many benefits. However, these benefits come with a responsibility from you the user.

I am very sorry for your loss, I hope you learn from this mistake. Just like your normal bank account, you don't allow random strangers to help you, by giving them access to your financial accounts Roll Eyes.

Crypto's are no different...
cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

How its possible hacking through skype?
adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:13:44 AM

Hi Pacimaker,
Sorry to hear your loss.
I suggested that other members of the community would be able to help, and it seems seraphiek took advantage of this trust by offering to help and therefore 'stealing'  your coins.
One question, how did he steal your coins? did you give him your private key? did you allow him control of your computer?
If you did any of the above, then that is how he 'hacked' you from your coins.
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

I have probably helped 200 people with swaps and setting up masternodes over the last two months.  I'm sure many people throughout the community will vouch for the amount of personal attention we give our members.  It's certainly something that most coin holders don't receive from the developers of other projects, and it's something we pride ourselves on.

There is a guide on NodeShare's website and a video by Fred Yen that outline the process for setting up a masternode.  Daniel also spent two hours trying to help pacimaker, but he insisted it had to be done through teamviewer and threatened to sell all his coins and bring down the price if we didn't help him exactly how he wanted it done.  I am sorry he lost his coins, but sending all your coins to a stranger not associated with the coin is the responsibility of the person sending the coins to the stranger as well as the person that stole them.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:22:50 PM

Day 2 Footy Cash Steemit Leaderboard

Comments

#1 sames (2 upvotes)

#2 blessed1 (1 upvote)

#3 alainite (1 upvote)

#4 bvlessed1 (1 upvote)

#5 satoshibit (1 upvote)

#6 bluehorseshoe (1 upvote)

#7 anding (1 upvote)

#8 ebothegrateful (1 upvote)

#9 nandibear (1 upvote)

Upvotes

#1 sames

#2 bluehorseshoe

#3 alainite

#4 bvlessed1

#5 satoshibit

#6 nandibear

Resteems

#1 joanaltres 21028 followers

#2 carlobelgado 12934 followers

*Min 20 participants per category required.

Participate in the Steemit Promotion here https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hearmespeak/footy-cash-10-000-coin-giveaway-or-fantasy-sports-coin-with-masternodes

Pacimaker

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:58:59 PM

I have probably helped 200 people with swaps and setting up masternodes over the last two months.  I'm sure many people throughout the community will vouch for the amount of personal attention we give our members.  It's certainly something that most coin holders don't receive from the developers of other projects, and it's something we pride ourselves on.

There is a guide on NodeShare's website and a video by Fred Yen that outline the process for setting up a masternode.  Daniel also spent two hours trying to help pacimaker, but he insisted it had to be done through teamviewer and threatened to sell all his coins and bring down the price if we didn't help him exactly how he wanted it done.  I am sorry he lost his coins, but sending all your coins to a stranger not associated with the coin is the responsibility of the person sending the coins to the stranger as well as the person that stole them.

You suckx buudy and your help was just to send me to another dev! When in the heaven when somebody hold almost 1% fromyour coins i will send him to another dev( this dev tryng to help you just typing, nothing more, what for me as a newbie in Mn its usefull and u forget to mention i PAY HIM 100$ for hes time, can u told me in  another coin they ask money for help you? for investing in your coin?) insted help him right away to be sure i locked hes coins in masternodes!For that i try to sold my coins, you are too lazy, your coins its okay , the idee its great but u will get there in more then 1 year and in this time other coin will rise taking your place in market!I dont know if im more upset for losing my money or losing my time in this coin!I lost 30k coins and for you kiddo, i hope u enjoy my coins, everything what happened in this life have a reason and when something bad come to you just think about me!Everything in this life have a price!Lets move on!Tomorrow its another day!
Pacimaker

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:04:04 PM

Hi Pacimaker,
Sorry to hear your loss.
I suggested that other members of the community would be able to help, and it seems seraphiek took advantage of this trust by offering to help and therefore 'stealing'  your coins.
One question, how did he steal your coins? did you give him your private key? did you allow him control of your computer?

U should shut the fak up...the only reason i accept that guy to help me its because of you...you support him and told me to go in skype to made those MNs

adz7 [4:13 PM]
ok, seraphiek has skype/teamviewer, perhaps we can help that way

seraphiek [4:13 PM]
or on each server

[4:13]
or on 1 server

adz7 [4:14 PM]
don't worry about typing, seraphiek has skype/teamviewer

seraphiek [4:14 PM]
or discord

[4:14]
prefer discord

adz7 [4:15 PM]
@pacimaker do you use discord? more secure than skype

Hope u the best moron! I guess u split my coins!

lazy-physicist

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:20:27 PM

Hi Pacimaker,
Sorry to hear your loss.

U should shut the fak up...the only reason i accept that guy to help me its because of you...you support him and told me to go in skype to made those MNs

adz7 [4:13 PM]
ok, seraphiek has skype/teamviewer, perhaps we can help that way

seraphiek [4:13 PM]
or on each server

or on 1 server

adz7 [4:14 PM]
don't worry about typing, seraphiek has skype/teamviewer

seraphiek [4:14 PM]
or discord

[4:14]
prefer discord

adz7 [4:15 PM]
@pacimaker do you use discord? more secure than skype

Hope u the best moron! I guess u split my coins!

Clearly, I am missing something here. Nowhere in that does adz7 support him and to add insult to injury he even mentions discord is safer.
I have sent multiple of my friends and college's too slack to get help from Footy and Daniel,  I don't recall ever getting any complaints.

This 100% your own fault, nobody is responsible for the safety of your own assets. Cut your losses and move on.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:03:52 AM

Excited to announce that next week we will have a NEW Footy Cash RoadMap. Lots of exciting stuff planned that I think that community will love!

adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

Excited to announce that next week we will have a NEW Footy Cash RoadMap. Lots of exciting stuff planned that I think that community will love!

Looking forward to it!  Smiley
lazy-physicist

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:26:44 AM

Sounds great.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:22:08 PM

Day 3 Footy Cash Steemit Leaderboard

Comments
#1 sames (2 upvotes)
#2 nandibear (2 upvotes)
#3 blessed1 (1 upvote)
#4 alainite (1 upvote)
#5 bvlessed1 (1 upvote)
#6 satoshibit (1 upvote)
#7 bluehorseshoe (1 upvote)
#8 anding (1 upvote)
#9 ebothegrateful (1 upvote)
#10 voteforpedro (1 upvote)

Upvotes
#1 sames
#2 bluehorseshoe
#3 alainite
#4 bvlessed1
#5 satoshibit
#6 nandibear
#7 voteforpedro

Resteems

Join the Footy Cash Steemit Promotion Now to Earn FREE Coins: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hearmespeak/footy-cash-10-000-coin-giveaway-or-fantasy-sports-coin-with-masternodes

Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

Join the Footy Cash Discord Group https://discord.gg/mqsHJ5D

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

Same here mate! And right now FootyCash is super cheap in my opinion so I was able to pick up some more. I'm slowly getting closer to a masternode which I hope to achieve in the next month or so through trading other coins and then using the profits to buy some FootyCash. Can't wait to see the new FootyCash roadmap.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
PerryVogel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:02:26 AM

Same here mate! And right now FootyCash is super cheap in my opinion so I was able to pick up some more. I'm slowly getting closer to a masternode which I hope to achieve in the next month or so through trading other coins and then using the profits to buy some FootyCash. Can't wait to see the new FootyCash roadmap.

I'm staking my footy, 40k atm Smiley
Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:21:50 PM

Day 4 Footy Cash Steemit LeaderBoard

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@hearmespeak/footy-cash-10-000-coin-giveaway-or-fantasy-sports-coin-with-masternodes

Comments
#1 sames (2 upvotes)
#2 nandibear (2 upvotes)
#3 blessed1 (1 upvote)
#4 alainite (1 upvote)
#5 bvlessed1 (1 upvote)
#6 satoshibit (1 upvote)
#7 bluehorseshoe (1 upvote)
#8 anding (1 upvote)
#9 ebothegrateful (1 upvote)
#10 voteforpedro (1 upvote)
#11 tarikel (1 upvote)

Upvotes
#1 sames
#2 bluehorseshoe
#3 alainite
#4 bvlessed1
#5 satoshibit
#6 nandibear
#7 voteforpedro

Resteems
#3 alainite 1537 followers
#4  bluehorseshoe 1235 followers
#5 frankydoodle 967 followers
#6 zufrizal 575 followers
#7 sthumacher 391 followers
#8 bvlessed1 324 followers
#9 sames 186 followers
#10 anding 46 followers
#11 satoshibit 81 followers
#12 alien45 69 followers
#13 tarikel 38 followers
#14 coinictus 17 followers
#15 sodipe 11 followers

Footy (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

The Footy Cash Roadmap is coming soon! The platform will include a referral system that will provide rewards for referring friends

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: