Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:28:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:00:50 PM

How many new exchanges will add xft next month? any info or updates about this?

Nothing has been mentioned so far about other exchanges but I do think we need FootyCash on more exchanges once the platform is released. How about CryptoBridge which is a DEX exchange? I think it would be a good exchange for FootyCash and the listing fee is a lot cheaper then most of the other exchanges out there. Even StocksExchange is reasonably cheap to list coins on.

the roadmap is mentioning that they want to get listed @ more exchanges with the money they got from the coinsale i think its all planned in januari

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

How many new exchanges will add xft next month? any info or updates about this?

Nothing has been mentioned so far about other exchanges but I do think we need FootyCash on more exchanges once the platform is released. How about CryptoBridge which is a DEX exchange? I think it would be a good exchange for FootyCash and the listing fee is a lot cheaper then most of the other exchanges out there. Even StocksExchange is reasonably cheap to list coins on.

the roadmap is mentioning that they want to get listed @ more exchanges with the money they got from the coinsale i think its all planned in januari

We are going to have a discussion in the Footy Cash Discord Group about the best exchanges to pursue.  Adding liquidity for the project is vital to our success.  There are several exchanges we are considering, but feedback from the community is always important.

Get your Footy Cash Discord Invite here: https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D

raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:49 AM

I think more important than new exchange is best promotion for footy
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:34 AM

Nice project, I'll keep my eye on it.
Btw do you have a bounty or it's already over?
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:46:34 PM

Nice project, I'll keep my eye on it.
Btw do you have a bounty or it's already over?

Thanks Jarx!  Right now we have a competition in the Footy Cash Discord Group that rewards people for referring people to our group. 

You can get your Discord Invite Here: https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D

We will also be running bounty contests and promotions surrounding the beta release of the platform later this month.  Hope that answers your question!

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:45:01 PM

I think more important than new exchange is best promotion for footy

I actually think the same thing, FootyCash needs more promotion as there hasn't been much of that lately. Yes referring people to the discord is good but its not really getting the word out there now. I think more social media promotions are needed once the beta platform is released. I tweet about FootyCash each week along with a few others I see tweeting but we need a lot more if we are going to reach the masses. 

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
LuckyLlama

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:51:32 AM

Hello,
I have created a masternode and successfully got it running using vultr.
I closed everything down for a while and took a break.
I turn my pc back on and open my wallet, but my master node page is now blank (where is was once visible and running).
It's now been over 2 hours and my master node in my wallet is still blank.
Do I need to wait longer or is there an issue?
Thanks!
LuckyLlama

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:29:46 AM

Hello,
I turn my pc back on and open my wallet, but my master node page is now blank (where is was once visible and running).
Thanks!

Update
I checked my wallet this morning and I have received several mining transactions, yet under my masternodes tab everything is still blank as if I don't have a masternode (but I can see it in the FootyCash Network).  Obviously the masternode is working, but not seeing it under my masternodes seems to still be an issue. Any help or insight is appreciated Smiley
BTW $0.44 this morning, looking good  Cool
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

Hello,
Thanks!

Update
I checked my wallet this morning and I have received several mining transactions, yet under my masternodes tab everything is still blank as if I don't have a masternode (but I can see it in the FootyCash Network).  Obviously the masternode is working, but not seeing it under my masternodes seems to still be an issue. Any help or insight is appreciated Smiley
BTW $0.44 this morning, looking good  Cool

Whenever you restart your wallet you have to press the [UPDATE] button to show your masternodes again.
Although this is just a visual aspect, and holds no meaning ( as you have already noticed ) .
cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:35:59 PM

Just info for those who entering - how coin can cost ANYTHING EVEN 1 SAT if there is 25% premine (unburned coins) and devs even not hiding fact that they selling this premine. Just look at that wallet http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FE398qsgQVmxFHwkafcjxsWZjdH7K5JbmN and maybe top 2 http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FFDyrg78ryvFeBmEXTfpAkY4Xzi9y7f9pw - if this dev number 2 - premine 33%  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 About roadmap - all features promised in august - september, in last pump.  If we dont see anything until new year (im 99% sure on it) we should make theme in scam accusations. I am already lost near 10k $ with this project in september and dont advice anybode lost too.
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:29:35 PM

Just info for those who entering - how coin can cost ANYTHING EVEN 1 SAT if there is 25% premine (unburned coins) and devs even not hiding fact that they selling this premine. Just look at that wallet http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FE398qsgQVmxFHwkafcjxsWZjdH7K5JbmN and maybe top 2 http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FFDyrg78ryvFeBmEXTfpAkY4Xzi9y7f9pw - if this dev number 2 - premine 33%  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 About roadmap - all features promised in august - september, in last pump.  If we dont see anything until new year (im 99% sure on it) we should make theme in scam accusations. I am already lost near 10k $ with this project in september and dont advice anybode lost too.

im sure the devs own a nice portion of the coins (all projects do it you dont want a dev team working on it like a sidejob) but i dont understand how the hell you lost money on this coin its at a ATH so either you suck at daytrading or you are just trying to FUD

anyway the roadmap clearly says there will be a coinsale to cover costs to get listed on more exchanges so i dont see the issue of raising money from the premined coins for the benefit of this project. I prefer a coinsale over crappy ICO's.
Lets wait for end of januari and we will know if they dev-team keep their promises.

cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

Just info for those who entering - how coin can cost ANYTHING EVEN 1 SAT if there is 25% premine (unburned coins) and devs even not hiding fact that they selling this premine. Just look at that wallet http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FE398qsgQVmxFHwkafcjxsWZjdH7K5JbmN and maybe top 2 http://xft.dblocks.io/address/FFDyrg78ryvFeBmEXTfpAkY4Xzi9y7f9pw - if this dev number 2 - premine 33%  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
 About roadmap - all features promised in august - september, in last pump.  If we dont see anything until new year (im 99% sure on it) we should make theme in scam accusations. I am already lost near 10k $ with this project in september and dont advice anybode lost too.

im sure the devs own a nice portion of the coins (all projects do it you dont want a dev team working on it like a sidejob) but i dont understand how the hell you lost money on this coin its at a ATH so either you suck at daytrading or you are just trying to FUD

anyway the roadmap clearly says there will be a coinsale to cover costs to get listed on more exchanges so i dont see the issue of raising money from the premined coins for the benefit of this project. I prefer a coinsale over crappy ICO's.
Lets wait for end of januari and we will know if they dev-team keep their promises.
So, you thinks its ok?
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/356977147484700674/390526992900161546/afbeelding.png?width=400&height=88
YEE, no premine/ICO
I sold all my stack in october when old roadmap turn up just words and empty promises...
Wheelys

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:23:57 AM

Hey everybody.  I've been away from crypto for awhile, but great to see the Footy Cash Roadmap.  Really impressed.  The project has come a long way in the last few months.

Wheelys

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:25:51 AM

I sent in my coins as part of the swap and you were holding them for me.  Footy, should I just pm you and can send them to me? Ty
Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:36:52 AM

Can someone explain to me why a coin based fantasy sports service needs its own coin and blockchain?

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
lazy-physicist

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

Every crypto has a % of it's supply taken for development purposes... I don't know how even start explaining that..

As for the false promises? I have been there since the beginning, show me a screen of these promises that weren't kept... because empty accusations have very little meaning.
The only promise that was not kept was the timeline when the roadmap was release, which Footy explained why he chose to do so.

You sound like you are frustrated you sold on a project that shows a lot of potential now, you win some you lose some...
lazy-physicist

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:23:26 PM

Can someone explain to me why a coin based fantasy sports service needs its own coin and blockchain?

Multiple reasons... but I can give a few on the top of my head.
- having a separate blockchain eases congestion and keeps fees down ( this is a POS so doesn't apply here but it's a general reason).
- Gives its own ecosystem which makes it more specialized in its purposes.
- Pretty sure it has a lot of legal advantages ( although I am not a lawyer so don't quote me on this)

The major reason is really the own ecosystem, having a coin specialized and more adjusted towards one goal has multiple advantages for user experience.
Aspects like revenue share become a lot more complicated if you want to run it on top of another blockchain.

Pretty sure there are way more reasons one can think off, you can always pm me if you need more.
Merovingio81

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

I'm a footy cash supporter and I have a master node, I'm happy to see the project grow day by day. Thanks to the developers!  Grin

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:10:06 PM

I'm a footy cash supporter and I have a master node, I'm happy to see the project grow day by day. Thanks to the developers!  Grin

Same here, I don't have a masternode just yet but I am working my way up to having one. I'm actually now trying to target some fantasy sports on Twitter by mentioning them in my FootyCash tweets. I hope one or two of them take a look at FootyCash as all it takes is for one and it could really blow up! Its well worth a shot and see where it goes.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
LuckyLlama

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:53:41 PM

I try so hard to not let my imagination run wild, but if this things takes hold in the fantasy market...oh boy buckle up!!
I hope Draftkings and Fanduel are watching!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: