Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:47:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

It´s really quite since some weeks. I hope the dev team is working hard behind the scenes and they will come up with some big surprises very soon. Can´t wait for that.

Yes it has always been like this in here as the dev is mainly on discord now where he shares all the news updates and also on Twitter. I do however think that the dev or someone from the dev team should keep people up dated in here as well with developments. I think the dev likes to just post major updates but a small update in here every so often is also good as it shows newbies coming in that there is work being done on the project. I'm now seeing a few big players in crypto joining Fantasy Cash from Twitter which is great to see, the future looks very good here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
21joker

Activity: 288
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Fantasy Cash is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/FANS! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
Vlcak

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:23 AM

I went to look for FootyCash and was surprised to know that Fantasy Cash is now! At least it's more comprehensive and those who buy this coin, may believe something applicable in general and not just in football. Wink

FootyCash turns into FantasyCash? How? Will swap take place? Or did the name change only and the wallet remains the same?  Huh
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

I went to look for FootyCash and was surprised to know that Fantasy Cash is now! At least it's more comprehensive and those who buy this coin, may believe something applicable in general and not just in football. Wink

FootyCash turns into FantasyCash? How? Will swap take place? Or did the name change only and the wallet remains the same?  Huh

The project re-branded from Footy Cash to Fantasy Cash to appeal to a wider segment.  We are starting off with European Football (soccer to some) and will be adding more sports.

No swap occurred, the name, logo, and website have been changed.  The wallet will be updated to reflect the new logo soon, but to avoid confusion it remains the same. 

If you have XFT (Footy Cash) nothing is required on your end Smiley

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:38:32 PM

We are planning some FREE competitions on the Fantasy Cash platform in May.  

Updates on the project are frequently posted on Twitter, and we will post here more often going forward to keep people up to date.

Exchange: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FANS_BTC

Twitter: https://twitter.com/fantasy_cashmn 

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:05:13 AM

The project re-branded from Footy Cash to Fantasy Cash to appeal to a wider segment.  We are starting off with European Football (soccer to some) and will be adding more sports.

No swap occurred, the name, logo, and website have been changed.  The wallet will be updated to reflect the new logo soon, but to avoid confusion it remains the same. 

That is good news about adding European football however the seasons for most of the leagues are almost over and same goes for the NBA so will there be any fantasy sports added that are at the start of the season now. I know a couple but I guess there is no interest in them lol they are AFL and NRL which are Australian sports that are at the start of their seasons. MLB is about to start or has started so at least people have that sport.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:03:28 AM

That is good news about adding European football however the seasons for most of the leagues are almost over and same goes for the NBA so will there be any fantasy sports added that are at the start of the season now. I know a couple but I guess there is no interest in them lol they are AFL and NRL which are Australian sports that are at the start of their seasons. MLB is about to start or has started so at least people have that sport.

We are going to be adding baseball this summer and then NFL when it starts in the fall.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

We are hosting a FREE English Premier League Contest this weekend.  FREE entry for everyone and top 10 WIN FANS!

https://www.fantasycash.io/lobby

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

We are going to be adding baseball this summer and then NFL when it starts in the fall.

That's good to know, thanks dev!

The question I have is will there be more sports added in the near future like car racing and even some less known sports like hockey, netball and I know I keep saying this but AFL and NRL. It would attract a wider audience around the world, I know I'm thinking well ahead of time but it would be nice to know about other sports being added in the future even a year from now.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

The question I have is will there be more sports added in the near future like car racing and even some less known sports like hockey, netball and I know I keep saying this but AFL and NRL. It would attract a wider audience around the world, I know I'm thinking well ahead of time but it would be nice to know about other sports being added in the future even a year from now.

Yes is the simple answer.  We plan on adding hockey, racing, ufc, and more.  The roadmap shows the plan for the sports being added in the short-term.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

ONLY 12 hours left to join the FREE Fantasy Cash Contest.  Pick players for the English Premier League and compete to win prizes.  Top 10 win coins!

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:38:00 PM

The results from this weekends EPL Competition. Top 10 Win FANS. Pm me with your email, username, and wallet address

1. Cryptodevoss ( the sidestrokes ) 66
2. Adams Family ( Adamchina!!! ) 65
3. wolfbusiness ( Fantasy Team ) 61
4. DioX ( Test1 ) 46
5. Phoenix2506 ( Allstars ) 45
6. HACKELMaN501 ( HACKEL FC ) 36
7. maxxar_92 ( CarlosMatosCrew ) 32
8. Flapschoen ( Roeland ) 29
9. newbie_fant ( Fant_team1 ) 26
10. HeatWindu86 ( Dia de los Tacos ) 24

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:00:21 PM

The Fantasy Cash Telegram was just created last week.  We celebrated our 1st 100 Members with a 100 Coin Giveaway.

Giving 250 Coins away when we reach 250 members.  Join our growing community NOW!

Join Telegram: https://t.me/fantasycash

vella85

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:16:29 PM

Yes is the simple answer.  We plan on adding hockey, racing, ufc, and more.  The roadmap shows the plan for the sports being added in the short-term.

That's good to know dev. Yes I did see the roadmap and it does look good for the short term with adding these sports and hopefully there will be many more added in the future. I'm yet to sign up to the platform as the sports currently on there don't really interest me all that much, well the EPL I follow but don't really play the fantasy side of it. Once I see some sports I like on there, then I'll sign up and play.

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:37:35 PM

Another FREE Fantasy Cash Competition this weekend. Join NOW. Top 10 Win FANS!

PoseidonDev
Copper Member

Activity: 266

https://posq.space

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Masternodes.Directory are giving away 5 x free coin listings on Twitter Smiley

Tweet: https://twitter.com/MasternodesDir/status/994363272567644163

Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:02 PM

We had 24 entries into this weekend's competition. The Top 10 won FANS. Make sure you claim your prize within 72 hours. Pm with your information and wallet address in our Discord Group to claim your prize.

Discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D

1st Place 50 FANS
2nd Place 40 FANS
3rd Place 30 FANS
4th Place 20 FANS
5th-10th 15 FANS

1. hellsteeth (hellsteeth) 89
2. WorldCupDanB ( WorldCupDanB ) 76
3. HeatWindu86 ( Dia de los Tacos ) 60
4. Adams Family ( AdamIZ ) 58
5. Danny Ocean ( Ocean's Eleven ) 55
6. Dinchehaha ( Dinko! ) 51
7. Skro ( Phools ) 43
8. wolfbusiness ( Fantasy Team ) 42
9. HACKELMaN501 ( HACKEL FC ) 39
10. fareem ( Arson ) 35
10. Jorrit ( Retards ) 35

zuza1988

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Do you have any advisors?
Footy (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

Quick update for the community. 

We got great news this week when the Supreme Court cleared the way for legal sports gambling throughout the United States.   This will bring a lot of new users and investors to Fantasy Cash.

The focus right now for the project is on the payment integration, processing, and legal.  These items are the cornerstone of the project along with a working product.  It's not the sexiest part, but it provides the foundation necessary to get where we want to go. 

We are working on a solution for users to be able to enter competitions with Fantasy Cash and also purchase it on the website, rather than having to go to an exchange to purchase coins.

Once we clear these hurdles then are focus will turn to new exchanges, marketing, and growing this community to even greater heights Smiley

blood.maple.0401

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:50:44 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:21:25 PM by blood.maple.0401

Waiting for full launch of the Footy Cash platform .I'm pretty excited to start using it , good work so far dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: