Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

This project will be very big. Cant wait to see the rebranding the roadmap and the whitepaper. We are so undervalued at the moment but this will not last for long. This coin is on a Mission.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lazy-physicist

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:59 PM

Because of the rebranding the website and a couple of other sources are currently down.
This is all planned and they will come back online shortly.

We suggest that you join our Discord channel for more up to date information!
https://discord.gg/SnbVea3

Furthermore, the new Fantasy Cash Road Map and Whitepaper will be released Sunday(25th march) evening (EST)
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:10:50 PM

Is the roadmap or the whitepaper anywhere out? Or is it still coming out today? Cant wait to see and read it. I really hope there is a little surprise in it for the community.
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:05 AM

WalkerJose

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

oh.
like wagerr...
fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

Hey there. Whats the new website? Is there a new wallet?
Hindafing

Activity: 178
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

The new roadmap is looking awsome to me. I really need some coins that i can set up one or two masternodes. The devs are very active in the last few months, this is often a good sign.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

The new roadmap is looking awsome to me. I really need some coins that i can set up one or two masternodes. The devs are very active in the last few months, this is often a good sign.

Hey Hindafing. Thanks for the nice words.  We have worked hard on the re-branding from Footy Cash to Fantasy Cash.  The new platform will have a new design and work much more smoothly.  FREE competitions will be held on the website as soon as we launch.

Mr. Blond

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

Hello,

What happened with the staking? I have not had a reward since 1st April and normally I get every day. Is there a new wallet? And why do you not change the link on the social tab of CMC? Now it is a dead link which is never good for the price bcause it is sloppy and people think you are not alive anymore.

Thank you
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:45:04 PM

Hello,

What happened with the staking? I have not had a reward since 1st April and normally I get every day. Is there a new wallet? And why do you not change the link on the social tab of CMC? Now it is a dead link which is never good for the price bcause it is sloppy and people think you are not alive anymore.

Thank you

Hi,

Nothing has happened to staking as I continue to get stakes daily, not sure if the network weight has increased as I don't pay much attention to it with this coin but if it has then maybe that could be the reason why you haven't earned a stake in a while.

I think the dev will update everything once the re-brand is complete which looks to be done. The new look logo and roadmap look Awesome! Now we just need a new wallet with the new look logo.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
sanzmarin7

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:01:02 PM

considering to invest some  Cool Cool
Mr. Blond

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Hello,

Thank you

Hi,

Nothing has happened to staking as I continue to get stakes daily, not sure if the network weight has increased as I don't pay much attention to it with this coin but if it has then maybe that could be the reason why you haven't earned a stake in a while.

I think the dev will update everything once the re-brand is complete which looks to be done. The new look logo and roadmap look Awesome! Now we just need a new wallet with the new look logo.

Thanks for the info. Now I have had some (lesser then before, but..) stakes. Hope thry will implement the tech from the LUX wallet so we do not need to leave it open. And that would make for a great staking wallet
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:50:52 PM

Hello,

Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Now I have had some (lesser then before, but..) stakes. Hope thry will implement the tech from the LUX wallet so we do not need to leave it open. And that would make for a great staking wallet

You're welcome my friend, That could be a great idea for the dev to implement as that will help a lot of people out when it comes to staking. I'm hoping we get a new wallet soon with the new logo design, I'm sure we will in the near future once the dev is finished working on the platform.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

I asked the dev about a new wallet release with the new logo design on the discord and he said that right now isn't the best time as it could confuse people. I actually think this is the right move from the dev and I'm more then happy to wait and once the dev is finished with the platform then he could release a new wallet with the new logo.

ElTorero

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

So whats going on here?  Project is dead?  Website is gone?

No work in GitHub.....
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:07:54 PM

No work in GitHub.....

Did you check the wallet with 12 active nodes connected? Or rebranding news a couple weeks ago? Maybe that's whats in flux?

No research no answers...
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

No work in GitHub.....

Did you check the wallet with 12 active nodes connected? Or rebranding news a couple weeks ago? Maybe that's whats in flux?

No research no answers...

I'm guessing that this person didn't bother to check what has been going on here. The re-brand is now complete and the dev is working on making the platform even better. I believe the dev is in the process of adding NFL to the platform as that was a popular choice amongst the Fantasy Cash members.

thanhly0760

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:28:28 AM

Masternodes are paying a nice daily return and so is staking as I earn around 1 to 2 XFT each day. So for ones who can't run a masternode can still stake and earn a decent reward daily. Remember FootyCash is a long term project so we all must be patient with this one. I'll also try
vella85

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:47:06 PM

Masternodes are paying a nice daily return and so is staking as I earn around 1 to 2 XFT each day. So for ones who can't run a masternode can still stake and earn a decent reward daily. Remember FootyCash is a long term project so we all must be patient with this one. I'll also try

I agree with you on staking Fantasy Cash as I'm also staking and building up my coins for a masternode which won't be long now. Then once I do have a masternode running, I'll continue to stake to earn them extra rewards. The platform is coming along nicely, won't be long now before we see Fantasy Cash full potential.

2andahalfBTC

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

It´s really quite since some weeks. I hope the dev team is working hard behind the scenes and they will come up with some big surprises very soon. Can´t wait for that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: