Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FANS] Fantasy Cash | Fantasy Sports | Masternodes | Buy Back Program  (Read 29088 times)
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:23:04 PM

A quicker withdrawal is a great advantage over traditional analogues of this project!
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

I try so hard to not let my imagination run wild, but if this things takes hold in the fantasy market...oh boy buckle up!!
I hope Draftkings and Fanduel are watching!  Cool

I know what you mean as I feel the same at times, that is why I am targeting some big Fantasy Sports people on Twitter to bring attention to FootyCash. Like I said the other day, all it takes is for one of them to get a hold of FootyCash and this thing could really start to blow up! Then name your price as the price will skyrocket in a short amount of time.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

good to see footy is keep growing in a normal healthy speed  Grin   in januari its gonna be awesome to have some new exchanges to bring it to a new level

TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:09:50 AM

Dev, why doesn't it take XFT to CryptoBridge? I saw this rumor somewhere, is it true?
bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:06 PM

Probably a good idea idea to invest in this coin now, relatively inexpensive, for a good 3-4 month return.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:27:28 AM

For all new investors looking to add their own Footy Cash Masternode, you can watch our YouTube video that walks you through the process!  Just 5,000 coins required to start your very own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5F8KBv6cE0

LuckyLlama

Activity: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:06:12 PM

For all new investors looking to add their own Footy Cash Masternode, you can watch our YouTube video that walks you through the process!  Just 5,000 coins required to start your very own!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5F8KBv6cE0

If you're on the fence about it, the masternode price has doubled since last week. It won't be getting any cheaper leading into beta platform release  Cool
Footy (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:08 PM

Exciting News...The Footy Cash platform beta release is only 10 days away!  2018 is going to be an amazing year for Footy Cash. 

On December 30th you will be able to test our site.  That's an important date for the community because you will be able to play fantasy sports on our site.

We are working on some competitions and promotions to celebrate this landmark event and reward the members of the community for their patience and loyalty and believing in the project.

As 2017 closes, we want to say thanks to our incredible community.  Once the beta version is released in 10 days we will be much more active on Discord and social media.  The priority is and has been completing everything on schedule. 

Join Discord:  https://discordapp.com/invite/mqsHJ5D

Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash

bitgangsta

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:36:07 PM

I've seen screenshots of the new footy cash beta platform.   It looks pretty awesome!  If you want to see it you have to check out the discord channel.

Footy Cash: The Fantasy Sports Coin With Masternodes
http://footycash.com/
https://twitter.com/Footy_Cash
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 11:38:43 PM

I've seen screenshots of the new footy cash beta platform.   It looks pretty awesome!  If you want to see it you have to check out the discord channel.

Yeah its coming along nicely, I was able to see some screenshots on Twitter thanks to one of my followers as I'm unable to get into the discord at all. I prefer to come in this forum and get all the info in the one place. I'm looking forward to a big year next with with FootyCash! 2018 could truly be the year that the world knows about FootyCash.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Raizou

Activity: 758

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:50:24 PM

There is good news here! Dev, you do not intend to introduce XFT to other exchanges? A circulating is low, your project has a good chance of being great things in 2018, Cryptopia is a good deal, but just an exchange, they leave things centralized.
shifty30

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

There is good news here! Dev, you do not intend to introduce XFT to other exchanges? A circulating is low, your project has a good chance of being great things in 2018, Cryptopia is a good deal, but just an exchange, they leave things centralized.

You can look at the roadmap (page1) new exchanges should be introduced in jan-2018

zero11

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 10:31:11 PM

I set up my masternode last night using Fred's video(Shot out to Fred Yen!). I see it listed on "footycash network" as an active node, but it is not listed under "my masternodes." I created it again and the same thing happened. IP address 209.250.241.231.  When I looked in putty it seems to be running fine. I'm waiting to see if I receive any payouts, but I'm confused at the moment.
LuckyLlama

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:03:08 PM

I set up my masternode last night using Fred's video(Shot out to Fred Yen!). I see it listed on "footycash network" as an active node, but it is not listed under "my masternodes." I created it again and the same thing happened. IP address 209.250.241.231.  When I looked in putty it seems to be running fine. I'm waiting to see if I receive any payouts, but I'm confused at the moment.

This happened to me.  "My Masternode" is still blank, but everything is working fine.  Under "FootyCash Network" you should be able to find your node. 
zero11

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:41:29 PM

This happened to me.  "My Masternode" is still blank, but everything is working fine.  Under "FootyCash Network" you should be able to find your node. 

Thanks for the response. How often did you receive payouts from your masternode? Its been a couple days now and I haven't received anything. Fred's video said daily so this is my last concern.
Davido93

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:42:03 PM

Nice intro,  tomorrow BETA starting,  the price will grow. Coin under radar

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

and we can see today the price already increase more than 20%

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 11:26:56 PM

and we can see today the price already increase more than 20%

Yeah the price is rising in anticipation to the platform beta release. I've been waiting for this for a while now just like many others so I'm really looking forward to seeing what FootyCash has to offer compared to other similar fantasy sports coins out there. Its been a long road for FootyCash but I'm sure all this hard work will pay off in 2018. Keep up the good work dev!

LuckyLlama

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:38:55 PM

Thanks for the response. How often did you receive payouts from your masternode? Its been a couple days now and I haven't received anything. Fred's video said daily so this is my last concern.

I see your masternode in the FootyCash Network via the ip address you posted and it says its active, hopefully you are receiving payouts by now.  If not, I'd double check your payout address
Footy (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

Update: The Footy Cash beta platform launch will be at December 30th 9:00pm PST tonight. We will have a FREE competition for the NFL and NBA games tomorrow open to 100 people in each competition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: