Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:17:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN AS PAYMENT FOR ONLINE GAMES  (Read 2677 times)
youghten

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:06 PM

I need your opinion about having bitcoin for payments in online games, it is good or nah?

Using bitcoin as payments for in-game items and upgrades is very useful since many people are capable of technology devices though bitcoin and online games are done by computers.

I thinks its very efficient for me as a gamer and a bitcoin user to have a transaction or payment like that.

it’s a very good idea but users must Waite till 2 comforted make it waste of a lot of time .

also kinds can pay for it without back to father.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vergel24official

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:52:01 PM

Nice to hear that all gamers that don't know bitcoin will now be curious what it is and by that they will start search about bitcoin.
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:58 PM

For sure it is brilliant idea. would help us a lot, gamer who don't have any CC to purchase some item in the game  Smiley and bitcoin will gain a lot of fame based on this matter  Smiley hmm, but surely i've heard about bitcoin is usable in purchase on steam? maybe i'll clarify that news  Wink

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:38 PM

Bitcoin is already used for betting in games already that means using bitcoin as a payment for online games is not to far to happen.

Vik87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:09:19 AM

Yes, it is great! You can buy online games on steam by the bitcoins you have earned which would be extra money with your regular currency. If I got money in bitcoins i would use it to buy games on steam for sure.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:36:01 AM

I need your opinion about having bitcoin for payments in online games, it is good or nah?

Using bitcoin as payments for in-game items and upgrades is very useful since many people are capable of technology devices though bitcoin and online games are done by computers.

I thinks its very efficient for me as a gamer and a bitcoin user to have a transaction or payment like that.

It's a sustainable and a very good idea for online games to accept bitcoins for payments on their microtransactions or game purchases. This allows a lot of game companies to take advantage of bitcoin prices and make better games as a product of this. This also allows game servers to last for a long time due to the bitcoin funding scheme.

keithieY5

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:55:19 AM

i find many games start using this it’s funny to earn and play

bitcoin is better because all can pay using bitcoin & not need to be worry about ID
Clos Belmont ICO

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:57:30 AM

I am not a gamer. If bitcoin is used for game online payment i will support. Why? Because more people will know and realize how important is bitcoin. So they will use it and rising marketcap too.
It means good for bitcoin growing.

I think the same
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

It's a sustainable and a very good idea for online games to accept bitcoins for payments on their microtransactions or game purchases. This allows a lot of game companies to take advantage of bitcoin prices and make better games as a product of this. This also allows game servers to last for a long time due to the bitcoin funding scheme.

It is indeed a nice idea to use bitcoin as payment for online games. It has a positive outcome in online games and in bitcoin price. However,  I will not use my bitcoin for online games. I treat bitcoin as a treasure, a valuable thing. I'm not gonna waste my bitcoin for useless things. It's hard to earn bitcoin, and instead of spending it for online games, I would rather spend it for important matter. Anyway, just my thoughts .

FYI, I was once an addict into online games, but I never tried spending my money to purchase something in an online games coz I have my priorities.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:42:57 AM

At the moment, this is a bad idea. The high cost of the transaction and a long time to pass it. Perhaps with the implementation of " lightning network" the situation will change.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

Yes, it is great! You can buy online games on steam by the bitcoins you have earned which would be extra money with your regular currency. If I got money in bitcoins i would use it to buy games on steam for sure.
Well not only for games but also for a lot of other things. I hope that steam platform is not the only that accepting, but bitcoin is also being use as payment for a lot of things and bitcoin is being pay for online shopping. Bitcoin is being use as a payment for betting and bet gaming now. It will be good if it will be possible to pay for online payment and a lot of goods will be buying with bitcoin payment.

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:20:14 PM

Bitcoin as payment for online games is a highly welcomed idea. There are lots of people who love online games and definitely will be glad to use bitcoin for payment since its faster and easier.
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:49:13 PM

Generally, transactions required for games online are small. Today i wanted to send some bitcoin and the fees are over then 25$, i don't think anyone will pay 25$ for 10 or 20$ transaction.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:58:40 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:45:02 AM by dharnamonitor

I've bought some garena shells using my bitcoins but this was because of the mobile/web wallet that I used, they're offering these kind of service on their platforms, garena, steam, moll points, level up, and many more online game credits. But I only used this wallet for cashing out purposes due to fact that it was not advisable to store your bitcoins using online/web wallets. The transaction was instant and no fees so yes, it was a good idea to have this kind of payment

Hamilcar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:00:52 PM

I don't think it will be acceptable now. Bitcoin transactions are so expensive and you may spend more than original amount for fees.

Handelion – Fund | Trade | Expand
Revolutionary blockchain ecosystem for co-funded wholesale trade
Handelion.io◄ ► White paper ◄ ► Facebook ◄ ► Telegram ◄ ► Twitter ◄ ► JOIN ICO NOW
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

I don't think it will be acceptable now. Bitcoin transactions are so expensive and you may spend more than original amount for fees.
There are many game publishers that accept bitcoin as a form of payment and although the current fee for the transaction is very high it may be higher than what you need to pay.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

I also love to play games and I often buy items using Bitcoin because payment using Bitcoin is very easy and simple
carlos01

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:18:28 AM

in my humble opinion it is great to pay online for the games you want and to make donations to the gameplays etc and every time there will be more games houses and will make you eat more and spontaneously raise the bitcoin
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:23:39 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that allows you to make instant and secure payments at any time. You can use bitcoin to make non-recurring purchases, and your payment information will not be stored. We use Coinbase to process bitcoin payments made through BigFishGames.com. And also you can buy a game through steam.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:24:33 AM

its okay for me to pay online games in bitcoins or altcoins. its simplified the payment system, the decentralized payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: