Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:52:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN AS PAYMENT FOR ONLINE GAMES  (Read 2677 times)
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

I need your opinion about having bitcoin for payments in online games, it is good or nah?

Using bitcoin as payments for in-game items and upgrades is very useful since many people are capable of technology devices though bitcoin and online games are done by computers.

I thinks its very efficient for me as a gamer and a bitcoin user to have a transaction or payment like that.

In my opinion bitcoin is really fit for online games, especially for international games like dota2 and csgo. You can use bitcoin as the payment for trading your items or skins. Actually steam accept bitcoin right ? I'm sure many many gaming platform will accept bitcoin in the future,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:18:29 AM

I need your opinion about having bitcoin for payments in online games, it is good or nah?

Using bitcoin as payments for in-game items and upgrades is very useful since many people are capable of technology devices though bitcoin and online games are done by computers.

I thinks its very efficient for me as a gamer and a bitcoin user to have a transaction or payment like that.
Yes, it is very useful for online gamers and bitcoiners that bitcoin will be used as mode of payment in an online games. It is lso easy and a faster transactions can be done. People can also pay their bills and top up load of their cellular phones through bitcoin online. They also don't need to go to banks and fall in line for long time just to pay their bills.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Cindy1983

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:18:39 AM

The proof of that is Steam actually accepting it as a payment.
Yep. I'm playing games on Steam and I purchase all my games by Bitcoin. But there are still a lot of good games but we can't play it on Steam that mean we can't buy it with Bitcoin. Beside when you buy a game on Steam with Bitcoin if anything wrong or you want to refund that game it's impossible cause Steam only accept refund with other payment methods.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:19:22 AM

I think Bitcoin is a good way to pay for online games because people who spend more time online will usually have more knowledge about Bitcoin compared to people with dayjobs.
Leesongsong

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:22:39 AM

Even though I am not a gamer but then if bitcoin will be used for an online games payment then I will also support it. Because more people will also know then they will realize how important is bitcoin to people. So, they will use it too. And it means good for bitcoin that is growing.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:32:32 AM

As a gamer myself, I would most definitely purchase games with BTC. In-game products could also be purchased with BTC. I think the intangible coin and gaming platform would go hand in hand. I expect to see this come around in the next couple of years.

There are some altcoin projects launching with this concept in mind.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:34:05 AM

what a bright idea.for us Gamers we usually needed  load for our different online games,just like me when i need to top up,i must look for nearest 7/11 store or other store that sells game load.but using bitcoin will be easier for me to get what amount of load i will use.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:37:31 AM

I think it can be an option to be used to avail of in-game merchandise. However, it must be observed that not very many people, who also play online games, have in-depth knowledge about bitcoins, so it may be limited to a few game users. I think it would be better to not set the entire platform payable via bitcoin. It can be set as an option of payment for some items or some parts of the game.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
kangjiasg

Activity: 180
Merit: 101

Exclusive Member

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:38:40 AM

It will be nice if bitcoin can pay for anything. Actually it can as we do have some alt coins from gaming industries. Just need some time for establishment, I think it will be a norm in the future for btc to be used for payment for online games

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

Its good to me bitcoin as payment for online games. Because your friend is buying things that they need in they online games so I use to buy too. and it is easy to buy skins and characters and so many stuffs . bitcoin is a great deal to me
truthstalker

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:40:56 AM

Doesn't steam already accept Bitcoin? I think I remember reading it as it was very big news. personally never checked though and consider my bitcoin to valuable to spend on games.
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:42:12 AM

That would be the beginning of a good start in my opinion, why not pay for game with bitcoin? digital all the way !

grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:47:28 AM

Most countries don't have the luxury of making purchases online due to the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent activities in their country, by using bitcoins, the stores are very confident about the authenticity of the purchase and they don't need to worry about the order being fraudulent.

Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:45 AM

It's okay that bitcoin used as payment in online game but it's depend on your opponent if he/she accept bitcoin as your payment.
neo444

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

I think the games who uses bitcoin or anything else is waisting your time and your money because the creater of games control the probability and the pourcentage of your winning and this two thing is present very very small number for the player and because of that you can put your bitcoin on trust investment site not a hiyp site
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Yeah, it is good for those who know about the bitcoin life. But how for those people who don't know about the bitcoin. I think its a little bit difficult for them. Because all they know is to play.and you think can all country will agree to that and the creator of the game.i think that if that happen it might have an issue on the game because we know that some government can't allowed the bitcoin
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:53:33 AM

Most countries don't have the luxury of making purchases online due to the fact that there is a lot of fraudulent activities in their country, by using bitcoins, the stores are very confident about the authenticity of the purchase and they don't need to worry about the order being fraudulent.

I agree, and it is easy to use as bitcoin for payment I think it is good to have bitcoin considered as a payment for online games or even purchasing online games. It would also put into it's real usage if people will start to practice this.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

most probably it will be easier accepted on this kind of platform, since it is also virtual. Unlike on daily life application it is hard to let other people accept crypto currency. but time will come it will be accepted worldwide.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

Yeah, it is good for those who know about the bitcoin life. But how for those people who don't know about the bitcoin. I think its a little bit difficult for them. Because all they know is to play.and you think can all country will agree to that and the creator of the game.i think that if that happen it might have an issue on the game because we know that some government can't allowed the bitcoin

Its a trend now,we might see some gaming apps that having ICO since it was already done from the btc as mode of payment in purchasing in app accessories and supports and thus it is much convenient to do.
EmJay

Activity: 563

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:55:48 AM

For me it is a great idea it is very effecient and convenient. tou don't have to go to any payment center where sometimes there is a long queue. since everyone nowadays is very attach to technologies. it would be a big help to use bitcoin as a payment to an onlined games.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: