Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: £500 to spend, on Ether or Bitcoin?  (Read 3203 times)
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

You better spend what you have in eth because it includes a small capital to spend bitcoin because if you spend bitcoin you will not get much profit and also Jiak you spend bitcoin you will get very long profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:10:39 PM

The success of Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency has inspired the creation of a variety of other cryptocurrencies collectively, one of which is called Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum, both the leading coins in the eyes of investors and speculators. As I know, Bitcoin and Ethereum have long sat in number one and number two their journeys like the 'King and Queen' never separated, though seat number two, had time to grab by Ripple in a moment but seat number two finally returned to its owner Ethereum.

Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

Do I buy a small fraction of a bitcoin or buy 2 ethers?

What would you do?

I'm looking for some long term investment.

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

With a fund of £500, you're actually able to buy both as their price will increase this Juni but everything comes back to you again, which coin you will buy?.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:18:00 PM

Ether and Bitcoin wont be profitable in a short run or middle run, so there are plenty of coins or tokens to be considered to invest and make more profit. Consider Steem in q4 because of the launch of the SMT.

Eos is amazing because of their HYPE.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:40 AM

The success of Bitcoin as a decentralized digital currency has inspired the creation of a variety of other cryptocurrencies collectively, one of which is called Ethereum. Bitcoin and Ethereum, both the leading coins in the eyes of investors and speculators. As I know, Bitcoin and Ethereum have long sat in number one and number two their journeys like the 'King and Queen' never separated, though seat number two, had time to grab by Ripple in a moment but seat number two finally returned to its owner Ethereum.

Hi All,

I have just over £500 to spend and I'm not sure where I should be investing this.

What would you do?

Also, i'm hoping to contribute £100 per month towards either one but not sure which direction I should be taking.

Many Thanks

With a fund of £500, you're actually able to buy both as their price will increase this Juni but everything comes back to you again, which coin you will buy?.
I agree to that idea that you should spend your money into different coins from at least 2 coins because that is diversification and that will give you a lesser amount of risk and that risk will give you feel of safety and you can sleep at night without even thinking to your holdings. So you should better diversify rather than just choosing one.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

£500 is already a decent amount to invest on bitcoin and if that is the capital you have then i prefer that you should place it on bitcoins because the market price of bitcoins is so much faster to grow and you will earn more profit as well.

NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

£500 is already a decent amount to invest on bitcoin and if that is the capital you have then i prefer that you should place it on bitcoins because the market price of bitcoins is so much faster to grow and you will earn more profit as well.
that's right man.bitcoin volaility bigger thatn other cryptocurrency.and it can be our opportunity to take some  profit from them.but we have also considered about risk involved.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:12:31 AM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

that's right man.bitcoin volaility bigger thatn other cryptocurrency.and it can be our opportunity to take some  profit from them.but we have also considered about risk involved.
both types of coins have excellent potential to serve as long-term investments. investing in bitcoin will be far more profitable if it can be a long-term investment, but on the other hand we should consider the risks to be faced before deciding to invest in cryptocurrency.
trutel

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

if you have £ 500 and you want to invest in cryptocurrency. So I suggest you invest in both bitcoin and ethereum. The reason is because the market situation is often volatile. If you only invest in one instrument then, if at any time the price starts to reverse direction then you will become panic
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

I prefer you should invest on bitcoins today since the price is heavily decreasing in order to earn more profit when the market prices to increase again in order to earn more income in the future.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:27:48 PM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

I prefer you should invest on bitcoins today since the price is heavily decreasing in order to earn more profit when the market prices to increase again in order to earn more income in the future.
The both mentioned coin are good for investment but bitcoin is best option now and last week will the last bearish market of bitcoin till the end of Q3 of this year because the FIFA World cup will be kick off and the payment systems issue by the Russian with the EU region Bitcoin banking systems will bullish the price of bitcoin market.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I would right here say that as for me, I`ll devide that pie in a equal halfs, 50% to nivest in Bitcoin and 50% to go into Ethereum
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:46 AM

you should choose ethereum because with ethereum will be more earned with the money you have. so when the price starts to rise then your money will also increase
Better go for ETH and not Bitcoin in this case. You do not have a huge money to invest in Bitcoin and but 0.5 or one Bitcoin. However with this money, you might be able to buy at least one or more than one ETH which will give you some double profit when the value in the market rises. If you spend the money in Bitcoin, your fraction of Bitcoin might not be as profitable as your ETH.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:43:07 PM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
There are many people who analyze this, but most of them choose ETH as a long-term investment. The growth is good, and eth in believe that can compete with bitcoin if there will be no better coin than eth.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks
If your looking for long term bitcoin is a good choice to invest your money. You can invest to eth but I think much better to bitcoin then hold it for more months you can see the result of your investment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:08:00 PM

You should divide your money into 3 parts, if you are still hesitant to make a choice. third for Bitcoin, one third for Ethereum, and one third for Altcoin shopping. hopefully your investment later, bring success.
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

In the past month bitcoin has increased by approx 50%, Ethereum by approx 10%. I like Ethereum but I dont think it is going to keep pace with bitcoin as an investment, in the short, medium or long term.

Yeah I also see bitcoin in this matter like even you hold it for short or long term you still have a sure profit. Bitcoin rally isn't over so better you hold some of this for investment.

I think if your intention is to hold it would be the best option you can. we wish you get the answers and profitable for you. why not on both £ 250 on bitcoin and £ 250 on ethereum the safer by way of it and more practical I think. you can sure benefit from it than putting all in one investment because they are well-performing at the moment.
woolf12

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

This year ETH is moving faster, so it seems rational to put $500 into Ethereum, but ETH is totally dependant on BTC trend so you can't ignore that.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Hi All,

What would you do?

Many Thanks

If you looking for some long-term investment, then that is the correct decision. I
 think we never go wrong to choose Bitcoin and Ethereum for the investment. Unless you bought it at the top price.

ChrishAi28

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Half in bitcoin and the other half is for ethereum. Both on them is good investment and youll not regret. Bitcoin has the highest value and will be much higher in the future. And also ethereums value is getting high and it has a possibility that it will go up like bitcoin in the future.

brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Many people still speak and believe in smart technology and many of the improvements and performance are expanded with the high customization of ETH. But do not forget that the BTC is the first coin originated and is a coin with a history of continuous development and development in the long run. Therefore, bitcoin always prevails in value as well as position from the belief. of the community and investors. To me, BTC is the most trusted coin on the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: