Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:49:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ZenithCoin (ZTC) Market Making Sustainable Crypto Currency  (Read 35719 times)
emerefer

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:59:31 AM

The difference here is I do the mining and you get half of my work.  What do you have developed for launch.  Gambling site?  Market Place?

lol so many post about the same thing... Devcoin takes 90% of ALL COINS MINED!!! ask yourself this if you mine a shit load of coins that have NO value after a pump and dump cause the dev has moved on to the next one what good was all that mining?? If you had 100,000 worthless coins would you me or someone else 60,000 if i could get you 0.0001 BTC on the other 40,000? Hey i don't like losing 50% of my coins but are they really mine? but if it works as planned and he can do things with them to keep up a real coin value to the coins that i still have in 3, 6 or even 12 mths. If they keep a real value that is worth the 50% right there... But that is just my opinion as I do not have the hash power to play with the big boys and there pump and dump game....

i dont disagree with you at all.  but what are his plans for the coin.,  what does he have developed for it so far other then the coin?  why is this so hard for him to answer?  he already screwed up the first launch,  id like to hear some of the plans?

Im not against the coin at all.  Im just skeptical of his ability
modcom

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:20:11 AM

Seriously. This is probably one of the worst alt-coin launches I have ever seen. solacrx is incompetent, inept and a complete boob.

solacrx, get out with some dignity and abandon this BS Fucking coin you tried to create. You obviously have no idea what you are doing, or, what you are going to do.

Its funny, you knocked FTC from the start, but at least they have competent Devs backing their coin. You are the farthest thing from competent.

solracx (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 11:19:52 AM

Seriously. This is probably one of the worst alt-coin launches I have ever seen. solacrx is incompetent, inept and a complete boob.

solacrx, get out with some dignity and abandon this BS Fucking coin you tried to create. You obviously have no idea what you are doing, or, what you are going to do.

Its funny, you knocked FTC from the start, but at least they have competent Devs backing their coin. You are the farthest thing from competent.

On the contrary, the launch on June 9th was successful.

No insta-mine.

Correct difficulty as designed.

Visit www.zenithcoin.com for more information and binaries

ZenithCoin - Sustainable Scrypt Based Crypto Currency
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:21:05 AM

No insta-mine.

Sigh, you are an idiot, glue bag.

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 11:25:59 AM

No insta-mine.

If the launch was successful then why are you resetting it with a new genesis block again? You've just lost the only support you had left. Just let it die already, your incompetence is legendary.

What's next? A reset after it's been running 6 months.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 01:29:31 PM

Best Practice - Always create a new genesis block.

Sorry to say, coins like FTC and CHN did not even have the skill to create their own genesis block.

Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:02:34 PM

You can't create a coin and then restart it every other day because the launch didn't go the way you planned. Stop with the BS gimmicks like pre-mine parties and your idiotic ploy to claim 50% of all coins mined and then change the name. ZenithCoin will be forever tainted.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:43:30 PM

You can't create a coin and then restart it every other day because the launch didn't go the way you planned. Stop with the BS gimmicks like pre-mine parties and your idiotic ploy to claim 50% of all coins mined and then change the name. ZenithCoin will be forever tainted.

There are still 2 1/2 days worth of mining.   It's not like the party is over.

The launch was probably the fairest launch of any coin in existence.    If you look at the block chain....  the block every 5 seconds problem just lasted for a few hundred blocks and then it quickly got into normal difficulty.

So everyone got the coins that they deserved.  No insta-mining gimick like everyone else.

richgene

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:08:06 PM

There are still 2 1/2 days worth of mining.   It's not like the party is over.

The launch was probably the fairest launch of any coin in existence.   If you look at the block chain....  the block every 5 seconds problem just lasted for a few hundred blocks and then it quickly got into normal difficulty.

So everyone got the coins that they deserved.  No insta-mining gimick like everyone else.

ROFL, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT LAUGH!

~richgene

omg, came back to add an edit, because seriously, that's classic, I love that you feel that way. Ahhh yes, ZTC comes through again with the laughs!
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 10:32:06 PM

Anything special about it?

It's another leech coin where 50% goes to the "devs"
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:49:27 PM

Maybe you will want to describe and give more details of your ZenithCoin so that others can evaluate and maybe offer some good suggestions?  Just giving the date isn't too much helpful.

www.zenithcoin.com has extensive coverage of the coin.

binaries are available to experiment with the coin.

mining at this time is extremely easy considering the low difficulty.

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 09:54:31 PM

Maybe you will want to describe and give more details of your ZenithCoin so that others can evaluate and maybe offer some good suggestions?  Just giving the date isn't too much helpful.

For you mining is extremely easy considering you get 50% of all mined coins.
Hydroponica

Activity: 182

fml

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 10:51:17 PM

Maybe you will want to describe and give more details of your ZenithCoin so that others can evaluate and maybe offer some good suggestions?  Just giving the date isn't too much helpful.

Again, you sir, are an idiot. You should kill yourself, in a fire.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 08:25:37 AM

ZenithCoin wil be re-re-re-relaunched in 18 hours from now!

Pre-mining by invitation only! Become one of the 12 disciples of solracx  Smiley

Want to sign up?

Send a copy of you ID, proof of residency and creditcard number to solracx.

You can't spend the coin without permission and new private keys wil be held and distributed by solracx only.

Solracx gets 100% of the coins mined, only when you show your loyalty to solracx you get your share (50%) of your mined coins.
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 06:31:25 PM

Stop sending false messages.

ZenithCoin progress can be seen in the block chain explorer:  http://explore.zenithcoin.com

Been running smoothly since 6/10/2013.

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 08:05:43 PM

ZenithCoin progress can be seen in the block chain explorer:  http://explore.zenithcoin.com

Is that the blockchain explorer for ZenithCoin v1, v2 or v3?
I'm still mining v1, it's healthy and the client doesn't have the 50% premine built in anymore Smiley
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 08:30:36 PM

ZenithCoin progress can be seen in the block chain explorer:  http://explore.zenithcoin.com

I'm still mining v1, it's healthy and the client doesn't have the 50% premine built in anymore Smiley

Block Explorer for the official version.  Downloadable from the official site www.zenithcoin.com.

Let me guess, you are mining on the alpha copy?  well time to upgrade!

MaGNeT
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 08:32:49 PM

Block Explorer for the official version.  Downloadable from the official site www.zenithcoin.com.

Let me guess, you are mining on the alpha copy?  well time to upgrade!

Official version? That's ZenithCoin v1 without the 50% premine.
All the other ones, including the re-re-release, are fakes Smiley
The Koolio

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 01:48:26 AM

Hi

Just to inform you I have added Zenithcoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
solracx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2013, 10:09:41 AM

Hi

Just to inform you I have added Zenithcoin to my escrow services and I can now perform trades between users. Whether you are buying items, digital services or wish to swap to other cryptocurrencies you can now.

I charge a rate of 3% for standard transactions but this can be lowered for exceptionally high amounts or volume discounts.

Please visit www.KoolioEscrow.com to carry a trade out!

Please note if you wish me to add a manual orderbook if your coin has no exchange presence this can be done, but rates would be 5% or a sizeable donation from devs in return for a lower % fee for all trades.

Please PM or contact me through my site as I may miss replies on forum threads....

Thanks

Koolio

Thanks for your addition of ZTC to your escrow service.

Miners now have an safe option to exchange their ZTC for other alternate coins or goods.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: