Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:39:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31607 times)
iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:25:31 PM

Will the price of the WIfi depends on the speed of link?

That's a good question .Wouldn't  be good business model if u have to pay same for shitty and good one.

good question... but who sell I don't think that he/she have good quality... that is gonna be some limited bandwidth

Pricing is one part of equation. Additionally there are such factors as speed, connection quality, location, ratings/reviews etc.

WiFi users will be able to choose a service based on all of these factors.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

That's a good question .Wouldn't  be good business model if u have to pay same for shitty and good one.

good question... but who sell I don't think that he/she have good quality... that is gonna be some limited bandwidth

Pricing is one part of equation. Additionally there are such factors as speed, connection quality, location, ratings/reviews etc.

Will providers be able to set the price by themselves,or that part is going to be decided by IUNGO network?
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:29:53 AM

Oh, so if you don't need high speed, you can save on cost?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

What will happen if price of token goes up too high for people to use the network? Will you in that case adjust the price so service remains accessible?

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:36:08 PM

Well,since fiber is spreading in the last few years people will be able to offer much better bandwith than before,in scandinavia their standard is already 100/100,just hopefully rest of the europe follow that.

Some already have this here :p
iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 11:19:04 PM

Will providers be able to set the price by themselves,or that part is going to be decided by IUNGO network?

What will happen if price of token goes up too high for people to use the network? Will you in that case adjust the price so service remains accessible?

There price could be recommended by IUNGO service. However service providers will be able to set prices themselves. Or make it free. Or make it free, but display ads and get revenue this way.

zTheWolfz

Activity: 231
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

You estimate the price per ING to be between 0.50 to 1.00 dollars. Can you explain what your calculation looks like?
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:20:52 AM

There price could be recommended by IUNGO service. However service providers will be able to set prices themselves. Or make it free. Or make it free, but display ads and get revenue this way.

Ah, so service providers will have total freedom when it comes to prices. I just hope people will be reasonable will prices so this idea actually spreads.

fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:15:08 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems IUNGO service providers will essentially be re-selling bandwidth supplied them by the main ISP they subscribe to.

If the IUNGO model proves wildly profitable, what is stopping the main ISPs (often the owners of internet infratructure) stepping in and undercutting IUNGO?

After all, there are examples of major ISPs providing their clients with modems/routers that, in addition to providing their customers with their direct bandwidth/speed/limits, allocate additional bandwidth to what is, in essence, a 'public internet'.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:31:14 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems IUNGO service providers will essentially be re-selling bandwidth supplied them by the main ISP they subscribe to.

If the IUNGO model proves wildly profitable, what is stopping the main ISPs (often the owners of internet infratructure) stepping in and undercutting IUNGO?

After all, there are examples of major ISPs providing their clients with modems/routers that, in addition to providing their customers with their direct bandwidth/speed/limits, allocate additional bandwidth to what is, in essence, a 'public internet'.

I dont see how main ISP can win this eventual price battle.It can only benefit us users in the long run.
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:24:03 PM

You estimate the price per ING to be between 0.50 to 1.00 dollars. Can you explain what your calculation looks like?
I'm curious myself
Cynos

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:02:41 PM

For anyone following this project it's the last few hours of the 67% discount - I bought some at the start and just pulled the trigger on few more ETH. These guys are going all the way so its a no brainer to get 3x tokens compared to the full ICO rate!

However, I am planning to hold long term as I think this project already has a working MVP will execute nicely along it's milestones post ICO, far better than 99.9% of the projects out there  Wink
disconnected

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:03:55 PM

yes, thats the best project for sure. when we will receive our INGS that we bought at pre-sale, devs?
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:09:56 PM

I dont see how main ISP can win this eventual price battle.It can only benefit us users in the long run.

I think how sell you router will setup price... and then they gone share profit..
Cynos

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:09:35 PM

Guys, just 2 hours left in the pre-sale to get 3 times more tokens than the ICO price! You can participate here https://iungo.network/pre-ico

Nice video guide here if MyEtherWallet is new to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6y6GG4LhqA

Highly respected project at a fantastic price...... good luck!  Wink
disconnected

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:25:29 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 11:06:47 PM by disconnected

7.1. Pre-ICO
During the Pre-Sale participants will have an opportunity to get 3x more tokens. Only
1% of tokens will be distributed in this way, representing an excellent opportunity for early
participants. The Pre-sale range is from 120 ETH to 1100 ETH.The Minimum investment is
0.5 ETH while the Maximum is 50 ETH per investment.
Pre-sale funds will be utilized for:
● Product MVP finalization
● Legal and Consulting
● Advisors team
● ICO marketing

when we will get tokens that was bought during pre-ico?
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:52:54 PM

Guys, just 2 hours left in the pre-sale to get 3 times more tokens than the ICO price! You can participate here https://iungo.network/pre-ico

Nice video guide here if MyEtherWallet is new to you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6y6GG4LhqA

Highly respected project at a fantastic price...... good luck!  Wink

nice... good work, now everybody can see how is easy to make wallet and send
Cynos

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:32:04 PM

30 mins left guys ! Join the telegram here and the community will get you set up: https://t.me/IUNGO
disconnected

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

7.1. Pre-ICO
During the Pre-Sale participants will have an opportunity to get 3x more tokens. Only
1% of tokens will be distributed in this way, representing an excellent opportunity for early
participants. The Pre-sale range is from 120 ETH to 1100 ETH.The Minimum investment is
● Legal and Consulting
● Advisors team
● ICO marketing

WHEN?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
stitch143

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:14:03 AM

7.1. Pre-ICO
● Legal and Consulting
● Advisors team
● ICO marketing

when ICO starts well get de tokens by smartcontract, based upon the investment you made  Wink

Correct me if im wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: