Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31607 times)
Mantas_IUNGO

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:12:47 AM

Thanks for the feedback. It's our fault we did not communicate it well. But we appreciate your feedback.

Our sales and proportions have not changed.
Here are few things:

1) We planned to sell 10bn tokens at the beginning. But because of community/marketing reasons, we changed this number to 100m.
2)
    Our pre-sale was 3x
    First two weeks of ICO will be 1.5x.

Nothing changed here and none will get the price benefits that presale buyers had.

Since we will issue less tokens (check 1) these number changed proportically. Since 1 ETH = 1000 ING every presale will get 3x - 3000 ING for one ETH. Early buyers on ICO will get 1.5x what is equal to 1500 ING tokens.

This decision was made listening to the community.

Hope it sorts things out. Again, thank you for feedback.

Cynos

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:35:12 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 08:51:06 AM by Cynos

Hi Den, don't worry this is old news.  Smiley All the Presale investors (myself included) were informed that they were reducing the total supply of ING Tokens based on feedback from experts abd the community. The important  thing is that the % ownership of the Total supply of ING remains the same and the nice 3x bonus remains the same compared to the full price at end of the ICO.

Overall the reduction in the total supply of ING is good for ALL investors as it increases scarcity of the coin. The devs  are super honest and will burn anything unsold. This is a legit project and I recommend you come to the telegram group and talk to the dedicated 24 hour customer support team they have working there to clarify any other questions.

You can find the telegram link on page one. It's a serious , honest and helpfull community of people who want to spread wifi to the 4.3 Billion people in the developing world so I look forwards to see you there! Where are you from by the way ?

Edit: Den, I see you say you have invested 1ETH in pre ICO? Congrats ! You have got an excellent bonus and will have 3x more ING in terms of ETH than people buying at the end of the ICO. If you are an investor I am suprised you have not come to the telegram channel to get the answer to your questions there - you can even PM the devs like Paulius or the earlier investors like Berry and they can explain all the details of your token. Basically you have got the best possible deal in one of the highest potential and most honest ICOs in 2017. They have an Executive from LinkedIn in the board of investors so relax , enjoy the fact that on the first day of the ICO you will have already made a profit and most important....... come to the telegram and join the other early investors! https://t.me/IUNGO

And YES,
Devs you miss your own textes:

6. TOKEN SALE CONDITIONS
6.1. IUNGO as a company is to be set up and an initial coin offering will be conducted. The offering will be a virtual currency tokens known as a ING. Funds raised by IUNGO will be given as grant towards the development of IUNGO as a project.
6.2. During the TOKEN SALE IUNGO as a company will issue tokens on the Ethereum blockchain operated by a smart contract and following the ERC20 protocol.
6.3. ING will be issued in exchange for Ether based on the smart contract.
6.4. TOKEN TOTAL SUPPLY and TOKEN SALE stages:
TOKEN SUPPLY: 10 000 000 000 ING
6.4.1. pre-ICO SALE. In the pre-ICO SALE, 100 000 000 (1 percent % of total ING sold) ING will be sold to finalize the initial version of IUNGO before the full TOKEN SALE. The price of ING will be 90,000 ING per Ether.
6.4.2. Full TOKEN SALE. The amount to raise in full TOKEN SALE will be publiched.
Standard (without discount) ING TOKEN PRICE: 30 000 ING = 1 ETH

I take it here: https://iungo.network/terms-conditions-preico
stitch143

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

Hi Den, don't worry this is old news.  Smiley All the Presale investors (myself included) were informed that they were reducing the total supply of ING Tokens based on feedback from experts abd the community. The important  thing is that the % ownership of the Total supply of ING remains the same and the nice 3x bonus remains the same compared to the full price at end of the ICO.

Overall the reduction in the total supply of ING is good for ALL investors as it increases scarcity of the coin. The devs  are super honest and will burn anything unsold. This is a legit project and I recommend you come to the telegram group and talk to the dedicated 24 hour customer support team they have working there to clarify any other questions.

You can find the telegram link on page one. It's a serious , honest and helpfull community of people who want to spread wifi to the 4.3 Billion people in the developing world so I look forwards to see you there! Where are you from by the way ?

Edit: Den, I see you say you have invested 1ETH in pre ICO? Congrats ! You have got an excellent bonus and will have 3x more ING in terms of ETH than people buying at the end of the ICO. If you are an investor I am suprised you have not come to the telegram channel to get the answer to your questions there - you can even PM the devs like Paulius or the earlier investors like Berry and they can explain all the details of your token. Basically you have got the best possible deal in one of the highest potential and most honest ICOs in 2017. They have an Executive from LinkedIn in the board of investors so relax , enjoy the fact that on the first day of the ICO you will have already made a profit and most important....... come to the telegram and join the other early investors! https://t.me/IUNGO

6. TOKE
[/quote]

Great answer Cynos  Wink
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:29:46 PM

Thank you Cynos for info!

But!
I don't think it works this way.
At least in real life and in investment.
You can't publish covenants, take money and change it after all.
It will be your last day on market. In best scenario. For some of such tricks it will be finished in jail.

They thinking about community? Make decision by itself without voting of shareholders?
They're publish something in tele... what?
Without personal message to each personally?
Is it joke or what?

So...
all this Baltic's "pusiness" (in Tallin they can't pronounce "B")... is just shitty-crypto-Ponzi-lottery.
With totally different risk-management. I'm pretty successful in this area up today, but...

Will sell this ING in first days after ICO finish.
Not my sort of business.

Cynos

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:51 PM

Hey Den,

I totally understand where you are coming from- you make some fair points, but I guess they apply to all of the crypto world and not this specific project.......

The reality is all the early IUNGO investors are delighted they reduced the total supply, this creates real scarcity meaning our deal is far better than we even thought at pre ICO  Smiley

If you can come to the Telegram channel and I can explain everything to you, what is your name there?

Also, if you do not want to be involved in the project I will put my money where my mouth is and buy your 1 ETH worth of ING from you today  (before the ICO starts) at the agreed pre-sale rate. I wish I had bought 2 ETH in the presale   Grin send me a PM here or on Telegram if you are interested to sell.

Finally, the Core Team are from Lithuania, the Advisors from US and Ireland no Estonians on this one Smiley

Talk soon.

But!
It will be your last day on market. In best scenario. For some of such tricks it will be finished in jail.

They thinking about community? Make decision by itself without voting of shareholders?
Is it joke or what?

So...
all this Baltic's "pusiness" (in Tallin they can't pronounce "B")... is just shitty-crypto-Ponzi-lottery.
With totally different risk-management. I'm pretty successful in this area up today, but...

Not my sort of business.
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:12:31 PM

But!

Is it joke or what?

So...

Not my sort of business.

After reading this entire thread and seeing Den_Panda's interaction.. the farcity of the pre-sale being sold out with false lump sum payments. The changes on terms and conditions after presale.

This seems just to be a clone of WiC or WiFI-Globalized... hopping on the band wagon and doing a shit job at that. Most of it seems to be a copy-and paste of each combined...

Presale stages just like WIC with "high ROI" guaranteed after ICO based on pricing stages...  I agree with Den_Panda here this one screams stay away.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Cynos

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

Nice Video Update from the IUNGO Team  Smiley  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMcBfiDjVQ

CryptoRC

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:28:27 PM

Nice Video Update from the IUNGO Team  Smiley  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMcBfiDjVQ

Nice Video Andrius! Smiley

btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:13 PM

But!

Is it joke or what?

So...

Not my sort of business.

I wouldnt call it a scam justb because some decision doesnt sit well with you.

So far i haven't seen any funny business from iungo team. ( cant say anything about other baltic teams )
iungonetwork (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:51:00 PM

Dear Xpzycox,

It's Dylan here, Senior Advisor at IUNGO, I was shocked by your message and have taken the time to respond to your comment directly.

I can see from your writing that you are an educated gentleman and not a troll or a shill (I hope!) for another WiFi project so I will give you the benefit or the doubt that you did not do your research before you commented.

The reduction in total supply was agreed in consultation with our presale participants, community and adviors. Anyone with a rudimentary understand of token economics realizes that increased scarcity of supply with higher % ownership for early investors is a net positive for everyone in the ecosystem so we were able to come to a multilateral decision.

I can also see from your posting history that you are involved with another project (that I shall refrain from naming) with some kind of basic WiFi angle and you were having some difficulties with lack of communication from the Devs there. I do empathize with you if you have concerns about other projects that had a WiFi component but do kindly not project those concerns onto a project where you have zero involvement with the community and have not done your due diligence.

For comparison at IUNGO our CEO, COO, CTO, CMO, Marketing and Customer service teams ALL engage with ALL of our investors all the time across all platforms. We are speak to our investors and community in person, over skype and phone and seriously take their feedback on board.

This is a legitimate project with a real Core Team who have real LinkedIn profiles, real careers and have put their faces on camera on YouTube. You do realize that you are slandering real people in a real business and this is libel in many jurisdictions?

Why would I join the team if IUNGO was not a real legitimate business?  Why would we invest in developing a working hardware and software MVP? Why would we risk our reputations when we have successful businesses and reputations to uphold in the EU, US and Dubai? It is very brave of you to talk down one of the most honest, highest potential projects of 2017 behind a fake name from behind your keyboard.

For all of us at IUNGO, this is possibly the most exciting project we have been involved in (please note I have been through an IPO with LinkedIn and opened two new offices). There is a team of over 30 people across Europe, the US and Dubai working hard and putting their blood sweat and tears into scaling the hardware, software, commercial partnerships and token ecosystem to benefit our Investors and the entrepreneurs and end users all around the world who will participate in the IUNGO economy.

I am working on this project full time because we have a noble aim- we are looking to bring internet connectivity to the 4.3 Billion people in the developing world currently not connected. More than half the worlds population are excluded from the societal, civic and economic benefits provided by the internet that we take for granted. I am personally passionate about this mission and I will not let anyone or anything get in the way.

I would strongly advise you to read some of our articles, watch the videos and check our  teams profiles on LinkedIn:

Please see my LinkedIn and Medium articles and Cryptocentral interview and Bitcoin Talk Radio audio interview for more context:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/forgotten-4-billion-can-iungo-succeed-where-facebook-failed-sharkey/
https://medium.com/@iungo/announcing-the-iungo-token-strategy-monetary-and-fiscal-policy-b7bad789da4a
https://cryptocentral.io/index.php/market-live/87-breaking-news/894-on-the-table-with-iungo-s-senior-advisor-dylan-sharkey
http://www.bitcointalkradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/IungoNetwork-Interview-with-Dylan-Sharkey-Final.mp3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZMcBfiDjVQ

I think after listening and reading you will understand my sincerity about our work here. I would love to welcome to you to our Telegram to chat with some of the community members about the project and their experiences. I would also love to meet you personally for a beer at on of our global meetups if you are near a major city. There is too much negativity in the world already so instead of trying to hurt another project because you fear it may be a competitor for something you  invested in lets put our heads together and brainstorm on ways to make both projects better- perhaps there are synergies that could be unlocked through dialogue.

Failing that, feel free to connect with me directly on LinkedIn and we can take the conversation offline: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylansharkey/

Best regards,
Dylan

[/quote]

After reading this entire thread and seeing Den_Panda's interaction.. the farcity of the pre-sale being sold out with false lump sum payments. The changes on terms and conditions after presale.

This seems just to be a clone of WiC or WiFI-Globalized... hopping on the band wagon and doing a shit job at that. Most of it seems to be a copy-and paste of each combined...

Presale stages just like WIC with "high ROI" guaranteed after ICO based on pricing stages...  I agree with Den_Panda here this one screams stay away.
[/quote]

den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:36:01 AM

Time will tell.
Just two months and we'll see results.

bluberry7

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

That is a project with clean concepts and plans, a professional team, I think there is the potential to succeed!
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:39:35 PM

Time will tell.
Just two months and we'll see results.

Yeah,i guess we will know for sure soon enough.Personally,i think all this is legit and havent seen anything shady going on around this ICO.
Cynos

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:23:07 PM

Wow, perfect answer from Dylan! Amazing team  Smiley

The ICO is live today, check out the video update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_jd35pejeI
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:39:02 PM

What security will the project give me the moment I share my internet? Will some kind of vpn or something similar be created for this share?
Mantas_IUNGO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:44:22 AM

What security will the project give me the moment I share my internet? Will some kind of vpn or something similar be created for this share?

Due to limited hardware resources, access points will
offload all end-user identity verification and payment transaction to service gateways. Service
gateways will store configuration and state information of all paired access points/site controllers,
and will provide database replicas of all deployment sites, proxy reputation feedback data and in
concert with wallets will participate in off-chain state channel based micropayment transactions
and will be interacting with the Token contract on-chain
Mantas_IUNGO

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:30 AM

Hello,

I heard pre-ico has been sold out. Good job.
When does the ico start tho?

The ICO starts now
EloisaV

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:03:39 AM

It is like a portable Wi-Fi connection using Ethereum based technology. Cant wait for Application release on August. This might be a great solution on my weak internet connection.
Adrian 5640

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

Does this platform  still rely on our insisting internet service provider or would it be a different network?
SuperMarioHT

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:13:36 AM

This is a good idea but I want to know if this application is similar to a VPN? or will it allow the use of VPN?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: