Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31607 times)
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:54:07 PM

Just now I see the achievement of this ICO at ICODROPS and it turns out this ICO get the results are fairly remarkable. It could be said iungo is a sleeping giant. Initially many people are not sure but now they can prove it. Good work dev.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

This idea holds much potential if the technique behind it is well developped. There's many things that can go wrong, but I think that people can really make good use of this network service.

The internet provider here has a service that holds some similar aspects. Everyone subscribed to that provider can access the wifi network of other members if in range, at lower speed of course. Where I live that means there's literally always wifi within range.

IUNGO could provide something alike if the network/application is accepted by a community. Especially because the hosting of the network will rely on smartphones, which they literally have everywhere, even in really poor countries/communities (which is weird, but ok).

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:54:40 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:06:06 PM by Apekool

Just now I see the achievement of this ICO at ICODROPS and it turns out this ICO get the results are fairly remarkable. It could be said iungo is a sleeping giant. Initially many people are not sure but now they can prove it. Good work dev.

Same thought here.

I hope IUNGO becomes adopted by a community somewhere, so that the team can continue working on it to improve more and more. I'm meeting up with some friends from a far away (bad wifi) country this weekend, and I hope I can get them into trying to use this Smiley

Once this has proven to work and is practical to use in real life, it can become huge. Though it has to beat some competitors, I don't hear and see much of the other similar projects that are out there.

By the way, in the tv-series The Last Ship the same sort of application is used on smartphones. It shows some possibilities of the technique.

Apekool

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:02:06 PM

Oh and by the way by the way

Imagine having a few old smartphones. You can use them to host the IUNGA network, and earn tokens while doing so.

A city can even develop a hosting technology for this to provide free access throughout the entire city for everyone. Or distribute cheapass smartphones everywhere, even building them into street signs or something alike. And the city would then earn tokens with that. Lol.

ralags

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:41:05 AM

ICO is going to end in few hours, those who missed to buy or participate in bounty dont have any choice other than buying in market.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:57 PM

It was possible to say that the project is very promising even when large investors began to pay attention to it, thanks to which ICO so well passed
StarSLight

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:22:26 PM

ICO is going to end in few hours, those who missed to buy or participate in bounty dont have any choice other than buying in market.
And those who managed to buy on the ICO-made the right choice! After all, the ICO was able to get quite a good discount Wink
StarSLight

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

Tokens will show up on Etherscan once ICO is over.
Etherscan is clearly not an active exchange platform.
Will there be other exchange platforms?
Do the tokens appear immediately or after a while? Yes, this is certainly not the best exchange and I hope that there will be other options available as well
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:58:13 AM

Tokens was accessible from end of the ICO time.
Even transferable to other address.
But they send e-mail about:
===
The smart contract is now closed so please do not send ETH there. The IUNGO wallet remains open for another 12 hours so you can go there to finalize your purchases and update your ERC20 wallet for token delivery etc.
===
What do they mean with this 'finalize' - I don't know.
Maybe that about sent but not finished ETH payments?

icoholder

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

IUNGO with a rating of 4.05 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/iungo-4182

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder

ICOholder.com - Smart Tracker & Global Analytics Platform
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

IUNGO Network hits Hard Cap and raises $23M USD

The dust has finally settled and the IUNGO Network token sale is winding down after an exciting few weeks.

The results of this sale and the response and passion for this project from our more than 11,000 token sale participants and 11,500 telegram members has exceed our wildest expectations.

We have hit our hard cap of 40 Million ING Tokens raising $23 Million USD to execute the next phase of our road map and to build the world’s first decentralized global WiFi network.

These funds will fuel IUNGO’s global expansion and will be initially utilized as follows:

*To hire world class Blockchain Developers, Engineers, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Executives.
*To invest in R&D and develop the hardware to bring our vision into reality
*To develop our front end software applications for desktop and mobile
*To open regional offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, Middle East & Africa to focus on local partnerships with *Telecoms, Enterprises, Governments and small businesses globally
*To attract 3rd party DApp developers, traditional businesses and other decentralized projects to participate in the IUNGO
  application ecosystem
*Consumer Marketing and promotion to raise awareness about the benefits of participating as a user in the freemium
  IUNGO Ecosystem
*Legal & Compliance to ensure we can operate in as many jurisdictions as possible as a partner to local authorities and not
  a threat
*IUNGO will partner with NGOs and Governments to help bring internet to the several billion people in the developing
  currently without access, strategically expanding our global reach

More details will follow over the coming days and weeks and I cannot express how excited and fired up our team is to make a dent in the universe.

The smart contract is now closed so please do not send ETH there. The IUNGO wallet remains open to finalize purchases and update your ERC20 wallet for token delivery etc.

Thank you again for being one of the most positive, enlightened and supportive communities in crypto. We couldn’t have done this without our 11,500 strong telegram family.

Most of all, thank you for daring to dream big and support the Global, Decentralized Internet Revolution!

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-network-hits-hard-cap-and-raises-23m-usd-d05d8e962587
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:24:18 PM

On February 4th 2018 IUNGO (token: ING) will join our list of tradable tokens. KuCoin traders will have access to ING/BTC and ING/ETH trading pairs upon listing.

Users can start depositing on KuCoin at February 4th 2018 18:00 (UTC +8), and trading IUNGO on KuCoin at February 4th 2018 23:00 (UTC +8).
jakeramos

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:25:55 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 04:04:57 PM by jakeramos

the most bullshit ico.. scam . after we invested now we are blocked in their telegram. price now is waay bellow ico price.
pocketart

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:18 AM

the most bullshit ico.. scam . after we invested now we are blocked in their telegram. price now is waay bellow ico price.

Scam?
Blocked in their telegram?

I have individually contacted all their partners to confirm that this project is real.
I have also confirmed that the LinkedIn profiles are real and that these are not forged accounts.

And for the telegram issue i don't see where you're coming from
I am not blocked in their telegram  Undecided Maybe you did something, like spamming or asking same question 5 times

now we are blocked in their telegram

Don't use the word "we" if it only pertains to you
Stop being a tourist

Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

Oh my god

What the f is happening

I bought 1$ in ico just 10 days ago but it is selling now for 33 cents. They made us fools.
mallik.danish

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:32:20 PM

what is the max supply of coins?
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:35:45 PM

look with good eyes at this project, i am not participate in ICO, but wait to invest, success to those involved.
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Oh my god

What the f is happening

I bought 1$ in ico just 10 days ago but it is selling now for 33 cents. They made us fools.

Price has dropped because Bitcoin is plummeting and bringing down the entire crypto market with it. You bought in at a bad time. Hopefully, things will change for the better soon.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 04:42:03 AM

we are just waiting for the right time to invest in this project while the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a very deep crash

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
crevbi

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:11:28 AM

Despite Market Headwinds — IUNGO continues to Execute on our Roadmap

In just a few days after hitting our Hardcap on the 31st January , ING went live on the exchanges yesterday. We wanted to avoid the endless waiting game that some projects do, give our supporters liquidity and of course, welcome net new buyers who missed the ICO to join us and support the IUNGO mission to build the first truly global, decentralized WiFi Network.

We were given a date by the exchange and had to either accept it or our listing would be “delayed indefinitely”, we listened to the wishes of our 12,000 strong Telegram community and pressed ahead with the 4th February . Obviously we could not have listed at a worse time — On top of it being Chinese New Years and Super Bowl Sunday it was a perfect storm of a complete market meltdown with Bitcoin and Ethereum down over 40% in the last few days and shocking regulatory news from China among other places.

Iungo is not alone in this suffering. Many strong performers and fantastic projects are in the red. However, we believe that a significant market sell of like we are currently enduring will result in a flight to quality.

Projects like IUNGO that have a real business, an ambitious achievable, talented hard working team and a rock colid use case for decentralization and tokenization will rise to the top.

We thank you all for your support and we ask you to stand by us as we build our our global network and keep the world updated on our Partnerships, Commercial and Technological milestones as we cross them of the road map. Sure the short term speculators have been hurt as they would if they were holding any other crypto asset recently but as our network grows, the network effects and critical mass will allow value to accrue to the platform itself and therefore the holders of the Iungo Tokens.

We look forward to an exciting year ahead, with the team and our ICO participants standing shoulder to as we spread the IUNGO Network to every continent on earth.

https://medium.com/@iungo/despite-market-headwinds-iungo-continues-to-execute-on-our-roadmap-e42410f03d22
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: