Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IUNGO.NETWORK Global WiFi Network  (Read 31619 times)
rpi3eu

Activity: 39
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:08:27 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 10:10:57 PM by rpi3eu

Dear IUNGO CM,

I've supported this project up to now, but to be honest, in last two weeks i'm questioning my judgement.

I's been over a month since your bounty program ended, and each day when i ask on your Telegram group, admins give me the generic answer that "it will be this week, next week, tomorrow, postponed, yadda yadda yadda".

Looking at the spreadsheet, i see that you have a total of what, 200 participants? How hard is it to send that?

Or are you intentionally trying to postpone it, in hopes that the community will forget, and you don't have to send the rewards?

Honnestly, i'm one step away from creating a scam report on this topic.

UPDATE: Reward has been received
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:09:14 AM

Oh eah... I completely understand why Sweden Queen and Russian Tsar never count all this baltics and sold them as a part of landscape:

15th June all first periods Hodlers will be paid by then (unless they decide they want to HODL for the second period for more rewards!). Below is a reminder of the bonus tokens allocation for all three periods.

Do you understand hodlers what they wrote?
If you decide to hodl for next 3 moths you will NOT be paid. You will suck it more and more...

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:56:32 AM

Iungo Network Brainstorming meeting last week
https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-network-brainstorming-meeting-last-week-b97bd5944004

Few days ago, we had a meeting in our office with a satellite & transmissions technology based company. Few university’s scholars attended the meeting as well to update us with newest broad-bandwidth technologies.

Discussion involved few topics concerning our mission and ways to cooperate. The company is specialized in building satellites as well as creating telecommunication solutions.

Recently, the internet through satellite has developed more than anytime before. Technology upgrades now enable industries to have faster and a wider range internet. Applications of using satellite technologies to provide internet are limitless. While the speed is still improving everyday and the connection latency lag is being solved, satellites can provide internet connection where ground access is difficult. In remote and isolated areas, or where geographical location makes it hard for companies to provide internet access, satellites come as a first-option solution.

During the meeting, we have discussed ways to cooperate with the company to insure our WI-FI network is truly global. One of the smallest satellites, CubeSAT can be a part of the solution.

The CubeSat has a set of dimensions of 10 x 10 x 10 cm and weight of less than 1.33 kg in average. The small size satellite can be used for data transmission with comparatively lower cost.

We hope that soon we will have a cooperation where Iungo Network utilizes latest technologies to help us achieve our mission goals.

On another note, the team has begun recording a video answering our community members questions. Due to meetings and appointments with potential partners, we will be posting the video in the next couple of days instead of Sunday. We have addressed you concerns, and will be also updating our community about our latest development.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Dear IUNGO CM,

I've supported this project up to now, but to be honest, in last two weeks i'm questioning my judgement.

I's been over a month since your bounty program ended, and each day when i ask on your Telegram group, admins give me the generic answer that "it will be this week, next week, tomorrow, postponed, yadda yadda yadda".

Looking at the spreadsheet, i see that you have a total of what, 200 participants? How hard is it to send that?

Or are you intentionally trying to postpone it, in hopes that the community will forget, and you don't have to send the rewards?

Honnestly, i'm one step away from creating a scam report on this topic.

UPDATE: Reward has been received

They reduced it 13 to 1 Cheesy And you are bitching about they are late.

People can wait 3 more months if they hold their word and paid in full but no they paid like bounty hunters like a bunch of beggars.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
den_penta

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:16:06 PM

Every day for us something new ©

After rules changing routine they going to making noise instead of work.
It is so interesting to play with satellites!
Much better than start real MVP (not all that shit when one access-point and without anything specific to project's function!).

fanty

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

Situation on market right now:

My personal opinion that there is enough reasons for 2x drop or more.
And from such levels it will be interesting for speculations.

So, half of limit already in hodl and waiting for $0.9 price to buy some thousands of ING coin as short-term investment.

you wait for it to be 90 cents? and then buy? why?
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

we are just waiting for the right time to invest in this project while the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a very deep crash
den_penta

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:31:30 PM

Speculations. The key word.

It is pretty fair battle.
Everyone think by itself, pay it's own money and collect all the bruises.

crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

IUNGO at the Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit in Zurich, Switzerland
https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-at-the-swiss-blockchain-leadership-summit-in-zurich-switzerland-82e3018854d6

Senior Blockchain Advisor Dylan Sharkey represented IUNGO as a VIP guest at the leading Blockchain event in Zurich, Switzerland on Friday. Please see his report below:

Hey there IUNGO community. I am just back in Dubai after The Swiss Blockchain Leadership Summit which was held at the stunningly beautiful Dolder Grand Hotel (no they didn’t let me stay there!).

den_penta

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

Any signs of real work?
Real MVP (not just flag on map)?
Maybe just three distributed access-points working as three different WiFi networks with ING payment?

The more they produce words and photos = the less is coin price...

StarSLight

Merit: 40

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

I recently received my coins for participating in the company's bounty and now I do not know what to do-to drain everything or to hold it a little more? Roll Eyes Huh
StarSLight

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

we are just waiting for the right time to invest in this project while the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a very deep crash
Yeah, bitcoin is not in a better position now. And the saddest thing is that he pulls all the other coins behind him Sad
uzitgc

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:16:16 PM

Is any bounty program? Im interested to participate in your b-campaign, please send me the link if have any bounty man
den_penta

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Bounties was finished long time ago.
And they scamed b-hunters:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2947177.new#new

StarSLight

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:14:49 AM

Is any bounty program? Im interested to participate in your b-campaign, please send me the link if have any bounty man
The bounty company has already ended, you are late. But from myself I want to tell you that you have not lost much from this.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:34:16 PM

You were lucky you missed it.

They scammed the bounty hunters hard. They give 1/13 of bounties even they reach the hard cap.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
sniper_ann

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:50:52 PM

You were lucky you missed it.

They scammed the bounty hunters hard. They give 1/13 of bounties even they reach the hard cap.
It's so sad for those involved in the hard work that the rewards have shrunk so much. Why is that?
SoonerJay

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:52 AM

The program was a giant clusterf’.

They put themselves between a rock and a hard place where they were going to piss off someone royal. The number of bounty participants was quite a bit lower than they anticipated.

They were in a position where A) they distributed the bounty as promised. Each bounty participant would’ve received what ICO partipants had to pay several Ethereum coins to get, which would have infuriated ico investors...or

B) Alter the bounty reward, which is what they did.

It has been mentioned to management from the community that they need to extend an olive branch to try to come to some sort of compromise. I believe the idea is being tossed around.

However, idk how receptive the bounty participants would be towards the idea.

MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

IUNGO Weekly Video Update: Episode Two

In this episode our COO Paulius provides an update on some of the notable developments in the world of IUNGO, including an overview of our Asia Strategy.

In Asia, IUNGO will focus initially on Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapore. Secondarily we will expand to South East Asia — Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines. In parallel, we seek new partners in Japan and Korea as those are very different markets with unique characteristics.

Our objectives in Asia are to focus on commercial partnerships for the Iungo project, secure new exchanges and local language marketing for the ING Token, and raising consumer awareness outside the crypto space of what is coming in terms of the consumer applications.

Separately, in the US we are partnering with influencers and Facebook groups with large Crypto followings to raise awareness around the IUNGO project and the tradable ING token in the US Market.

Jet-setting Senior Advisor Dylan reports in from Dubai where along with IUNGO Advisor Simon Cocking (ranked the №1 Person of Blockchain by ICO Bench) they attended the Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit where Simon was the Keynote speaker and official sponsor.

Next on the tour is d10e Vilnius. The D10e organisation is chaired by Brock Pierce and Mike Costache and this is the first time this prestigious global blockchain conference has arrived in the home city of the IUNGO HQ, so there are exciting networking and business development opportunities ahead.

https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-weekly-video-update-episode-two-f88477f7e129
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

IUNGO Advisors Simon Cocking and Dylan Sharkey attend the Dubai Blockchain Innovation & Investment Summit.

Simon gave the opening speech and participated on a panel about the future of the Blockchain space for 2018 and Beyond. Dylan networked with the existing Blockchain investors and also exciting new entrants to the market: Family Offices representing Ultra High Net Worth Individuals (UHNWIs) from the Gulf Region who are now seeking exposure to the sector through high potential post ICO projects like IUNGO.

Here is the link for the full article from Medium.   https://medium.com/@iungo/iungo-advisors-simon-cocking-and-dylan-sharkey-attend-the-dubai-blockchain-innovation-investment-f6bf38a88ba4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: