Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:42:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LIFE] Token | Card | Reward | Simply for everyday people | Launched  (Read 78494 times)
dynamite1982

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

wake up and smell the coffee they named adopters that hold large stakes and they own the adopters. They also claim their coming out with a card but who's issuing these cards. Which bank is going to allow this in the UK? also why do you find it necessary to claim these things are lies when the life team refuses to address them? go back in your hole and hold your bag of Life Dust.

They have not named any new adopters yet,  the current adopters are the ones that have been named from the beginning of the project.  I will continue to hold my bag of life,  no one is trying to make you hold partner.  I guess you may be bitter because you bought before the bitcoin crash.  The community is made of a lot of big holders and we the holders are the ones who benefit from life so if you don't believe in Life the door is right there no one is holding you back

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livewryght

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

You can think of me how ever you want, I do not care. My purpose is to shed light on this shady project.  If you think this is a good project you're just blinded by the fact that this token sits at 10-20sats.  If you were to look closely and read between the lines you would see that this project is just as shady as they come.
audi55

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 07:40:51 PM by audi55

You can think of me how ever you want, I do not care. My purpose is to shed light on this shady project.  If you think this is a good project you're just blinded by the fact that this token sits at 10-20sats.  If you were to look closely and read between the lines you would see that this project is just as shady as they come.

Wow...total cluelessness....Read the white paper !....Absolutely nothing shady about this project....The Life project is one of the most professional companies and team assembled in the crypto space to date...Its all in black and white in the WP and their website along with loads of answers to questions in CEO's interview....All News and Updates are on their Telegram News & Update channel....The fud comments on this thread are complete and utter rubbish/garbage filled with lies from extremely butt hurt bafoons seeking attention...aka NEWBIES....Every negative lying comment posted here can and has been proven wrong by the Life Team...The people that got banned from the Telegram group were attacking and accusing the project and team...What Telegram group would allow this?...The questions they asked were already answered in the WP as well as in the Telegram group...This is a new project that is in development...The team is working very hard behind the scenes to meet their 2018 roadmap timeline...which is all in their WP...and has been repeatedly mentioned in the Telegram group...Life wallet in Q1 2018 and Life card in Q2 2018....Is that too hard to understand?...The Life team is currently in talks with major adopters for the Life Card as well as potential card issuers...These things do not happen overnite...The ones creating all the FUD as usual are extremely immature individuals with ZERO understanding about what it takes to accomplish major business goals...and have absolutely NO CLUE on how to research information by the looks of the totally ridiculous lies in this thread about the companies' creation dates and what they do....LOL....Must have not been more than a "C" or "D" student in school...eh?....And clearly lacking intelligence...The Life Team are setting a new model in the crypto world of REAL professionals conducting a REAL business...where as the crypto space has long been overrun by impatient and immature children wanting constant attention and instant profits...The Life team will only release REAL news when they have completed their roadmap goals and NOT fake promises like those made by countless other crypto projects...
audi55

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:49:04 PM

The last four posters, all newbie accounts, and many more in this thread need to be careful. You may have legitimate concerns but by the way you are talking you may get a visit from the police as you are obviously stealing oxygen. Structure your arguments and concerns in a grown up way! You come across as complete fools who appear to have no knowledge of investment or crypto based businesses. Before you start replying and complaining I have seen your type many many times before. From what I can see about this project they have more credentials than the majority of crypto projects, they are a registered company and they have multiple third party support. I have not invested as I don't invest in ICO's anymore. Telegram is a talking shop do not ever expect to get investment news from such a platform!

So in short you all sound rather silly so please stop polluting Bitcointalk with silly arguments and grow up little children!
First of all, this is not an ICO, second, they can call the cops on me all they want.  I am actually thinking of reaching out to UK Fraud authorities because of the adopter thats behind LIFE.  It has traced back to a multi million dollar scam that is still on going.  Think what you want but you have not invested in this, meaning you have not done enough research. Dont try and defend this scam...  Many of us have done hrs and hrs of research,  they are currently going thru bankruptcy.  All the adopter tokens belong to LIFE team and a big wallet has been sending/receiving billions of tokens after the pump.  Its all red flags and a giant scam.

Agreed, 100% that this is a scam coin.  Many before this and many after.  It's an unregulated market, what type of people do you think it might attract?  Do some research.  The red flags FAR outweigh the empty promises.  The evidence is almost as big as the 20 sat sell wall and less than 1BTC buy volume.  Don't lose your money at the sight of cheap tokens.  How many of you literally are on your calculator doing numbers "wow this just needs to hit .02c and I'll have lambos!  When this hits $1 I'm a millionaire!  Plenty of trusted projects in development, with solid teams who do more than 1 phone interview.  Google Cryptosaurus' address for starters.  

Edit:  I was one of the people blinded by the thought of a good project, cheap tokens and an opportunity to buy 1M and it seemed great.  Until I started digging.  

Seriiously???...LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy ....Oh and you are quite knowledgeable and experienced judging by your newly created account....LOL....SAD and PATHETIC little child...You must be missing your mommy...
jayshaa
Copper Member

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:04:03 PM

after checking all info on it

i decided not to invest it

thanks guys for support

audi55

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:06:54 PM

Hey life team care to share us the wallet of Cryptosaurus so the community can see what has been happening since you gave them bilions of tokens??? OK THANKS

Ok...Clearly you DO NOT understand Life's business....It's in the WP that Cryptosaurus is a major adopter for Life Token...All adopters will receive a large number of tokens for use as rewards given to Life Card holders....So people learn to READ !!!
TheOldHat

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:22:23 PM

Why are the people defending LIFEtoken being so aggressive? I would like to hear some good arguments as to why there is a massive sell wall on HitBtc for weeks now and almost no one is buying?
There are also some posts on reddit from people that claim they were being banned from telegram chat for asking questions. They could be omitting some less pleasant exchanges of words, sure, but why does LIFE team has someone speaking for them on a chat who supposedly bans people for asking serious questions. Shouldn't they be interested in reassuring their token investors if they are serious about the project?
I am a very concerned investor at this point.
TheOldHat

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

Hey life team care to share us the wallet of Cryptosaurus so the community can see what has been happening since you gave them bilions of tokens??? OK THANKS

Ok...Clearly you DO NOT understand Life's business....It's in the WP that Cryptosaurus is a major adopter for Life Token...All adopters will receive a large number of tokens for use as rewards given to Life Card holders....So people learn to READ !!!

Read and RETAIN this information.  I 100% agree - on top of everything else.  These are posted by different people who did their DD.  The 'adopters' are part of the LIFE team.  Cryptosaurus just another part of their cover up to seem legitimate.  

#1  The "LIFE team" is nothing more than an exit scam waiting to happen, 4 people (3 of which are posing as adopters) with unpaid government fees, no partnerships with any financial institution, who are trying to fool us into believing their charity/card fairytale by outsourcing their Telegram admin crew to cheap Indian staff who are probably paid in these tokens to stall you until another pump and dump where the team will dump their remainder of tokens and run.

#2  So our Trusted Advisory aka CEO aka Co Founder seems to have reoccurring issues in Business but is Trusted to Lead our Life Token to the top.

So Pure Living Homes which is our Adopter which currently owns 10 Billion Life Tokens has not paid their government bills and possibly not even a company within the next month or 2. Just did a screen grab to show you what I seen: https://ibb.co/nAsdmS Here is the Government Documents: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10133885

Good thing they created Pure Living Homes right before their Insolvency case. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08504976

I'm sure some might know about the insolvency case and I'm sure there is a reason for the insolvency case but, Pure living homes owes the government a balance and their Chief is our advisory. I don't understand why they have 10 billion tokens again when they cannot be responsible as a company to have fees paid.

#3There is actually something bugging me about life. They have this guy Jonathan Bushnell as if he is a co-owner and apart of the life core team but they forget to mention one of the real owners. http://www.lifelabs.io/ctrl/wp-content/uploads/LIFE-WHITEPAPER-1.05.pdf

On the white paper there is 5 co-owners listed under the "Life Team" but they forgot to mention one person that is not listed on this team whom is actually an owner.

I came across the paper work from the UK Government which has info about the Life team, members and also some information we normally would have no clue about if this didn't exist, the cold Paperwork for the company. Everyone on the life team is there except Jonathan Bushnell. Also you can see that there is a person on there by the name of BIRD, James Andrew whom has no mention on the whitepaper. Not to mention the address listed on https://www.cryptosaurus.cc/ check the bottom of the page (ONE OF THE ADOPTERS FOR LIFE, HOLDING 2 Billion Tokens) happens to have the same address as the Owners of the Life token aka Life Labs. (20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU)

Link to Business Information submitted to the UK Government: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10798976/officers

Now why wouldn't LIFE tell us all these companies are from the same people? well maybe because it would equal out to them owning over 30% of the total coin supply.

Would really love to see a reply to this from LIFE team...
madpoet

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

Read and RETAIN this information.  I 100% agree - on top of everything else.  These are posted by different people who did their DD.  The 'adopters' are part of the LIFE team.  Cryptosaurus just another part of their cover up to seem legitimate.  

#1  The "LIFE team" is nothing more than an exit scam waiting to happen, 4 people (3 of which are posing as adopters) with unpaid government fees, no partnerships with any financial institution, who are trying to fool us into believing their charity/card fairytale by outsourcing their Telegram admin crew to cheap Indian staff who are probably paid in these tokens to stall you until another pump and dump where the team will dump their remainder of tokens and run.

#2  So our Trusted Advisory aka CEO aka Co Founder seems to have reoccurring issues in Business but is Trusted to Lead our Life Token to the top.

So Pure Living Homes which is our Adopter which currently owns 10 Billion Life Tokens has not paid their government bills and possibly not even a company within the next month or 2. Just did a screen grab to show you what I seen: https://ibb.co/nAsdmS Here is the Government Documents: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10133885

Good thing they created Pure Living Homes right before their Insolvency case. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08504976

I'm sure some might know about the insolvency case and I'm sure there is a reason for the insolvency case but, Pure living homes owes the government a balance and their Chief is our advisory. I don't understand why they have 10 billion tokens again when they cannot be responsible as a company to have fees paid.

#3There is actually something bugging me about life. They have this guy Jonathan Bushnell as if he is a co-owner and apart of the life core team but they forget to mention one of the real owners. http://www.lifelabs.io/ctrl/wp-content/uploads/LIFE-WHITEPAPER-1.05.pdf

On the white paper there is 5 co-owners listed under the "Life Team" but they forgot to mention one person that is not listed on this team whom is actually an owner.

I came across the paper work from the UK Government which has info about the Life team, members and also some information we normally would have no clue about if this didn't exist, the cold Paperwork for the company. Everyone on the life team is there except Jonathan Bushnell. Also you can see that there is a person on there by the name of BIRD, James Andrew whom has no mention on the whitepaper. Not to mention the address listed on https://www.cryptosaurus.cc/ check the bottom of the page (ONE OF THE ADOPTERS FOR LIFE, HOLDING 2 Billion Tokens) happens to have the same address as the Owners of the Life token aka Life Labs. (20-22, Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU)

Link to Business Information submitted to the UK Government: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10798976/officers

Now why wouldn't LIFE tell us all these companies are from the same people? well maybe because it would equal out to them owning over 30% of the total coin supply.

I've been following this now attentively.

A few points I'm now retired thanks to crypto and blockchain after 11 years as a lawyer! I'm confident in what I say.

You're stating Pure Living Homes won't be a company after 2 months because of overdue accounts? Do you know how common that is in the UK? Very very common. All you do is pay a fine. It is not a big deal. You are misleading people. Your argument should be fact based not statements based on your clear lack of understanding of company law. Company tax is due 12-18 months after filing. So bow do they owe the government money??

You're also linking RP Assure? What does this have to do with anything? The company is in liquidation and again what is your point? There could be all sorts of reasons. I've met many people who've redeemed themselves.

I've not finished my research but LIFElabs could have a million owners or investors. They certainly don't have to list them in the WP. With regards to token supply, agreements would place I am sure I'll ask them. Simple as that and I'll sign an NDA if I have to. Part of me wants to do this to find out and part of me wants to stop you tin pot investors polluting the crypto world.

Lastly, by the way I'll be back with a bigger review, if you're going to post please use EVIDENCE that DOESN'T have GIGANTIC holes in it. You're clearly surmising and it shows in you're rather poor arguments. As I said I'm an retired lawyer who's not even reached his mid 30's. I'm good at this and I have a great gut feeling on these things. But I also hate amateur folks like the newbie members here who don't have a clue about much. They may some good points but they've not shown it here.
canibalgb

Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

This is a great project.
Forget the newbies and listen, or not if you prefer, the most experienced.  Wink
Nicholas Life Team

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

Goodnight all, Good morning to some,after reading through some of the post we the Community Admins (Anwar, Faisal and Myself) see there are a lot of mixed emotions about the Telegram group,we also see there are a lot of questions about the legitimacy of Life Token.We felt the need to take a step back and look at what people have been saying and make some changes at the request of you guys here as well as some request from active community members.
The first thing we have decided to change is the way we have been banning members from the telegram group.First of all please understand that we have been banning people who have been using abusive language, being disrespectful to admins, being disrespectful to other members and posting things about life token which are not accurate. 
Members WILL NOW be allowed speak openly and ask as many questions he or she desires, some questions will be answered immediately and some questions will be referred to Head Quarters.  Note that we the Community managers will not be able to answer all questions.  For example: The naming of the next adopter,this has to be released by HQ in their own timeline and any question relating to the release of privileged information.We encourage everyone to be there for our question and answer session which will be held on the 23rd of this month February 2018. 
Any member who has been banned will have the opportunity to be re-added to the group but we ask of you to conduct yourself in a professional manner and wait until the Q&A session to ask all of the questions you have been asking here.Kindly send Myself Nicholas, Anwar, or Faisal a private message requesting for the ban to be removed and we will have that done as soon as possible.

Even though we will not be banning users for casual questions we will still exercise level of control over abusive language, racial slurs or sexual comments that may be offensive to other member or Admins.

Kind Regards,
Nicholas | Life Team Barbados
Anwar Kang | LIFE Team UK
Faisal Malik | LIFE Team USA
madpoet

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:10:59 PM

Unless you want to lose 50% of your money, DO NOT BUY at 20 sats!

>50% of the 20 sats sell wall is from the LIFE team trying to get rid of their tokens. The LIFE team holds >50% of the total supply. DO NOT BE FOOLS!

Listen you look like nothing other than someone who wears a sign saying 'end of the world' you need to present evidence. I can't find anything for or against your arguments. Yes they may be involved but you provide no substantiated arguments. If anything the ones you suggest may be fools are probably thinking the same about you.

There is a Q and A soon let's ask them questions instead of looking stupid! If crypto is to grow up and into an established pat of society we cannot expect start ups to react to the whims of novice investors! Yes novice, as unless you work as a professional trader you are in fact a novice! I'm having fun here as I can see opportunities coming from this.
ElectricFox

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:25:16 AM

Thank you madpoet for finally bringing some common sense to this topic. I've been reading their nonsense for a while an finally decided to join forces to neutralize those people.

Those guys have been exposed on reddit as being poorly educated people with nothing but undocumented arguments, with absolutely no understanding of the law or how business actually works.

They went too far by attempting to bribe the community manager, asking for 100 millions Life tokens in order to remove their FUD, and even "shill".

Such racket and behavior cannot be left without consequences, so let everybody know what their true face and intentions are. This is just disgusting. They are just cowards hiding behing their internet accounts, without any courage at all. Let us keep on exposing them.

Here is the screenshot of their bribery attempt on the community manager :

https://imgur.com/a/X32fG

https://i.redd.it/p2i9lr3m04h01.jpg
livewryght

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

It's actually funny the arguments posted all over bitcoin talk and reddit and  everywhere else are valid concerns with proof so why does this matter if your shady team is now being messaged by randoms? If they were made up arguments with no backing then maybe your screenshots would hold some weight.  This fake story was probably created to distract from the real issue at hand. Life team has a lot of explaining to do.

Why is Jonathan listed as a co-owner but is not on government paperwork?

And why is Andrew Bird listed as an owner and not on the white paper???
http://www.lifelabs.io/ctrl/wp-content/uploads/LIFE-WHITEPAPER-1.05.pdf
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10798976/officers

Why was cryptosaurus and Pure living homes not listed as owned by Life team? Even though life team members are all listed as officers on all paper work.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10804209
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10133885

Why does Pureliving homes have an overdue balance by the government of UK? Jonathan owns this company and he's suppose to advise Life token to full worldwide adoption and can't even be responsible and clear balances for his company? Would they even be a company in 2 months?

What's with the insolvency case your so called owners Jonathan and Life labs co-owners apart of? Experienced team with failed businesses.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08504976

If your adopter Cryptosaurus has an untouched wallet and is currently selling Life tokens, where is the real wallet location for this adopter and why wasn't it not listed that cryptosaurus has more than 2 Billion tokens in your whitepaper?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xff18dbc487b4c2e3222d115952babfda8ba52f5f?a=0x427fBd772C67523655012ac7e7FF6E6fAd7237B0+

Visa and Master card says they have no connection and affiliation nor any deals with Life Labs for their upcoming card. From phone calls made regarding the claims made on telegram by their member Anwar Ali.  

Lifelabs & Life Token has no development team, they claim to be creating a wallet and having the ability to spend life tokens with a card but they have no dev team and no Github.

Their telegram is full of fake accounts shilling the token and persuading people to buy large amounts and hold "for years to come" But buy wall at 10-30 sats is over 1 billion tokens.

Life team has stacked this coins buy wall because there are not as many buyers and Life has yet to expose any wallets for transparency to end the talk about them stacking the buy walls to sell out.

It's only a matter of time everyone invested in this coin will catch on to the bigger picture and that this token which took less than 15 mins to create with a whitepaper made possibly from Fiverr is nothing but a scam.

This project is a total failure not to mention they hit rock bottom in prices and everyone is jumping this sinking ship for a reason it's not fudders killing this token it's because this project just smells like a total scam.  I wouldn't be surprised if this whole "ransom" "extortion" thing was created by Anwar with his many fake accounts.

Good luck selling this coin with no buyers.  I've sold every coin I have and promised to make sure no one makes the mistake I made by investing in this shady token.
madpoet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:13 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 11:09:38 AM by madpoet

It's actually funny the arguments posted all over bitcoin talk and reddit and  everywhere else are valid concerns with proof so why does this matter if your shady team is now being messaged by randoms? If they were made up arguments with no backing then maybe your screenshots would hold some weight.  This fake story was probably created to distract from the real issue at hand. Life team has a lot of explaining to do.

Why is Jonathan listed as a co-owner but is not on government paperwork?

And why is Andrew Bird listed as an owner and not on the white paper???
http://www.lifelabs.io/ctrl/wp-content/uploads/LIFE-WHITEPAPER-1.05.pdf
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10798976/officers

Why was cryptosaurus and Pure living homes not listed as owned by Life team? Even though life team members are all listed as officers on all paper work.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10804209

Why does Pureliving homes have an overdue balance by the government of UK? Jonathan owns this company and he's suppose to advise Life token to full worldwide adoption and can't even be responsible and clear balances for his company? Would they even be a company in 2 months?

What's with the insolvency case your so called owners Jonathan and Life labs co-owners apart of? Experienced team with failed businesses.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08504976

If your adopter Cryptosaurus has an untouched wallet and is currently selling Life tokens, where is the real wallet location for this adopter and why wasn't it not listed that cryptosaurus has more than 2 Billion tokens in your whitepaper?
https://etherscan.io/token/0xff18dbc487b4c2e3222d115952babfda8ba52f5f?a=0x427fBd772C67523655012ac7e7FF6E6fAd7237B0+

Visa and Master card says they have no connection and affiliation nor any deals with Life Labs for their upcoming card. From phone calls made regarding the claims made on telegram by their member Anwar Ali.  

Lifelabs & Life Token has no development team, they claim to be creating a wallet and having the ability to spend life tokens with a card but they have no dev team and no Github.

Their telegram is full of fake accounts shilling the token and persuading people to buy large amounts and hold "for years to come" But buy wall at 10-30 sats is over 1 billion tokens.

Life team has stacked this coins buy wall because there are not as many buyers and Life has yet to expose any wallets for transparency to end the talk about them stacking the buy walls to sell out.

It's only a matter of time everyone invested in this coin will catch on to the bigger picture and that this token which took less than 15 mins to create with a whitepaper made possibly from Fiverr is nothing but a scam.

This project is a total failure not to mention they hit rock bottom in prices and everyone is jumping this sinking ship for a reason it's not fudders killing this token it's because this project just smells like a total scam.  I wouldn't be surprised if this whole "ransom" "extortion" thing was created by Anwar with his many fake accounts.

Good luck selling this coin with no buyers.  I've sold every coin I have and promised to make sure no one makes the mistake I made by investing in this shady token.

STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE YOU FOOLS

You are part of the FUD group you huge ingrate!

You literally are a collective of humans with empty skulls. You're consistently showing your ineptitude everytime you post.

You do realise card programmes are run by third parties and my own calls to Visa and Mastercard contacts stated they cannot divulge such information.

You are making statements about the 'Team' being involved with RP Assure. They are not only two parties are. Total rubbish as usual. Plus it is not in a bankruptcy process as that applies to a person not a company. Yet again showing how hugely uneducated you're. I'm really struggling to see how your brain allows you to breathe let alone read or compile flawed arguments!

Why do you keep saying 'overdue balance' for Pure Living Homes. They have not submmited their accounts. Please read and educate yourself you are becoming an entertaining looney!

I am going to discredit you at every turn. Although some of your points are valid questions. I cannot tolerate really stupid human beings such as yourself and ilk. It cannot stand that you are allowed to post factually incorrect rubbish all the time.

You accuse them of having fake accounts when it is you useless humans that have fake accounts also.

I'm happy to say that this is the most fun I've had on Bitcointalk for a long time. Keep up the rubbish my friend.

ElectricFox

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:01:58 AM

Livewryght, your reputation is now done. You should leave now, you're embarrassing yourself. Just the fact that you keep on with your so called "crusade" after selling your bags shows how much of a psychopath you are. All this because you bought at 30sat, in full FOMO, and now crying because you did not become rich as fast as you thought you would.

By the way, is this what you do for a living in Canada ? Sounds glorious mate... https://forum.fiverr.com/t/limited-time-i-will-post-anything-for-you-on-890k-facebook-fanpage/190621

Apparently you are dumb enough to use the same nickname on a lot of websites, maybe we should also look for things about you, this should be fun.

I wish you were not such a coward and speak under your real identity so at least you could be sued for such diffamatory allegations and bribery. You and your team are pathetic, such amateurs.
We are done with you. You and your "team" should not get any attention from now on.
Buyerbeware

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

Just a word of warning. Investors do need to be wary of committing money to this project. Jonathan Bushnell's business history is characterised by failure more than success and this should inform your judgement in relation to LIFE. This venture may be different and its charitable component may appeal, but precedent should make you cautious. The crypto ocean is a home to sharks as well as dolphins. Mr Bushnell may not be a Great White, but he's probably not Flipper either. I'm happy to share what i know if it would be helpful.
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

Thank you madpoet for finally bringing some common sense to this topic. I've been reading their nonsense for a while an finally decided to join forces to neutralize those people.

Those guys have been exposed on reddit as being poorly educated people with nothing but undocumented arguments, with absolutely no understanding of the law or how business actually works.

They went too far by attempting to bribe the community manager, asking for 100 millions Life tokens in order to remove their FUD, and even "shill".

Such racket and behavior cannot be left without consequences, so let everybody know what their true face and intentions are. This is just disgusting. They are just cowards hiding behing their internet accounts, without any courage at all. Let us keep on exposing them.

Here is the screenshot of their bribery attempt on the community manager :

https://imgur.com/a/X32fG

https://i.redd.it/p2i9lr3m04h01.jpg

Seems strange that they want payment in the form of a token they "believe" is going to be worthless and unsaleable lol.
ConanTheHODLer

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Just a word of warning. Investors do need to be wary of committing money to this project. Jonathan Bushnell's business history is characterised by failure more than success and this should inform your judgement in relation to LIFE. This venture may be different and its charitable component may appeal, but precedent should make you cautious. The crypto ocean is a home to sharks as well as dolphins. Mr Bushnell may not be a Great White, but he's probably not Flipper either. I'm happy to share what i know if it would be helpful.

Richard Branson's and many other incredibly successful people had horrible track records until they found the thing that catapulted them, what failures are you talking about specifically?
ElectricFox

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:21 PM

This is not very relevant. It is not because his former experience were not as successful (and we are still to define what "successful" means) as it could be expected that everything he does is crap. Most successful business persons have had their load of failure too. Those who claim the opposite are lying or have a very selective memory. Life team's achievement should be judged on facts and results, not on inacurate diffamatory accusations and so called "past records".

Let's also keep in mind that Bushnell is only a founder, and he is not alone. The team is currently shaping up, with people that have real experience of the matter in the executive positions. This is actually the best that could happend and this is actually how you do business, by gathering the right people around your ideas. If you don't know how do put your idea into practice, then hire people who will know how, everybody has his role. This is a collective effort, not a one man band.

Then, can we please stop the "investing" fairy tale for a while. The whole crypto market is highly risky by definition, some win and some lose, that's why there is so much high profit potential and that's why everybody's here. This is not investing, this is betting, nothing else. You are not an investor when you play by buying 200$ worth of crypto and hoping it to go 1000x in 2 weeks. Investing is a little bit more complicated, it's on the long term. The crypto ocean is full of sharks, we all are, nobody's here for the sake of it. If there would not be money to be made, nobody would talk about it (like it was at the beginning). As long as you don't put more than you can afford to lose then why worry ? Of course if you break the rule, then just deal with it and don't come crying.

Anything else is FUD and is useless. Judge Life on it's achievements when the process will move forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: