Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65691 times)
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:26:32 AM

Oh. No.. Daemon wallet is ok.. thx Works goog in win as well.
Just interesting - seems GUI wallet is more convenient for people and attracts more followers into community...  
Yup Smiley....need that GUI wallet fast.
I can't get the Daemon wallet to sync....says error, can't connect.

Same here.  I lost all my coins.   Grin

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altfinance

Activity: 314

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:12:10 AM

Just interesting - seems GUI wallet is more convenient for people and attracts more followers into community...  

I just tested the sikka daemon and wallet and both connected fine and my coins are still there. The "TX verification failed" still shows up though. If you can't  sync the daemon, just close it and start it again, it should sync the second or third time. This sometimes happens to me, I'm not sure if it is related to my internet connection.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
V3n0m

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:18:40 AM

I'm connected to the wallet and mining - No issues to report  -

Would be nice if someone could PM me Solo Mining Info if there is any yet?
Zwiebo

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:46:36 AM

Have you started the daemon first?
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:19:28 AM

Same here.  I lost all my coins.   Grin

017-Oct-01 06:12:09.273379 ERROR   Error: wallet failed to connect to daemon .
017-Oct-01 06:12:11.278426 ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query out
ated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory:7, Can't connect to daemon.

Nothing else will open except simplewallet.
I never used a wallet like this.  Smiley
How do I open the daemon first?  thx.
zekk

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:37:23 AM

I never used a wallet like this.  Smiley

You first need to open StartCoin then wait till it is ready then you have to open StartWallet.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:47:59 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:25:44 PM by tbearhere

I never used a wallet like this.  Smiley

You first need to open StartCoin then wait till it is ready then you have to open StartWallet.
Ok will give it a try.... thx

EDIT: Looks like it, the start coin, is catching up now..but wallet still says...
2017-Oct-01 06:49:50.929635 ERROR   [BlockchainSynchronizer] Failed to query out
dated pool transaction: NodeErrorCategory:3, Network error

Got it and the block chain.. coins.  Thx. Smiley

2017-Oct-01 06:54:27. INFO     SYNCHRONIZED OK
-------------------------------------------------------------
2017-Oct-01 06:59 INFO     Tx verification failed.
I wonder what that is about?

Zwiebo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

In the folder you have downladed is a .bat for the deamon. Start that first and wait till its synced. Then you can start the simple wallet. Iam not sure, but you can try to find another simple wallet from a cryptonote coin and connect it to your sikka deamon port. This works with some coins if you like it with  gui. But for me, simple wallet works well.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

I'm connected to the wallet and mining - No issues to report  -

Would be nice if someone could PM me Solo Mining Info if there is any yet?

I think you need to set up your own pool.  It looks like it requires basic Linux knowledge.

Zwiebo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

I dont know if its possible with this coin to setup your wallet to listen and then mining in localhost:<walletport>. If not, it should be no problem to setup a stratum pool into virtualbox. Take a simple linux like ubuntu server, install sikka daemon, let it sync and then follow these steps to install monero stratum https://github.com/sammy007/monero-stratum. Use the ports of the sikka daemon. There are instructions on the virtualbox website, how you can setup the network configuration, to reach it from host. You should be able to mine sikka solo. But i think its much better to use a pool. Or do you have any reasons why you dont want to use a pool.  

I will try it out and send you a pm with step by step instructions if you want. I think you can use forknote pool. But i will check it first.
V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:18:19 PM

I dont know if its possible with this coin to setup your wallet to listen and then mining in localhost:<walletport>. If not, it should be no problem to setup a stratum pool into virtualbox. Take a simple linux like ubuntu server, install sikka daemon, let it sync and then follow these steps to install monero stratum https://github.com/sammy007/monero-stratum. Use the ports of the sikka daemon. There are instructions on the virtualbox website, how you can setup the network configuration, to reach it from host. You should be able to mine sikka solo. But i think its much better to use a pool. Or do you have any reasons why you dont want to use a pool.  

I will try it out and send you a pm with step by step instructions if you want. I think you can use forknote pool. But i will check it first.

I just have a thing for solo mining - Sometimes you get super lucky and hit a couple blocks in a row. Especially at this stage of the game - I'm running around 3.2kHS with a couple of new peices coming next week for my main computer which will add another 1khs - Ryzen 1700x and another 480. Mind you I game 50% of the time on it so my 3.2khs is the only thing thats running 24-7. Either way. Let me know how you make out. 
Zwiebo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:26:57 PM

Yeah, for solomining you need luck to find your own block. I think its much better to share with others and earn on every pool block than try your solo lottery.
There is a good option for your gaming rig. Start mining instead of screensaver or energy save Tongue I do the same for my gaming rig
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 06:04:25 PM

I configured the forknote pool on a spare linux box, but I'm not sure if the config is right.... (my wallet is on another computer).

sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 07:54:21 PM

New Bounty Added

5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Open

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

Also wallet GUI bounty raised to 200,000

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
Zwiebo

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 08:07:04 PM

I configured the forknote pool on a spare linux box, but I'm not sure if the config is right.... (my wallet is on another computer).

I started to setup a vm and i take a look on it in a few mins. Daemon and pool should run on the same machine. Leave your wallet and the daemon for your wallet on a seperate machine. You can make autopayouts from pool to your regular wallet.
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 10:05:49 PM

I started to setup a vm and i take a look on it in a few mins. Daemon and pool should run on the same machine. Leave your wallet and the daemon for your wallet on a seperate machine. You can make autopayouts from pool to your regular wallet.

That's what I did.  I think some of pool config variables are wrong though.

normanski

Activity: 73

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:49:10 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 03:00:00 PM by normanski

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
Zwiebo

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

That's what I did.  I think some of pool config variables are wrong though.

Hey,
i only had have a bit time to check the pool vm. I did not try to start mining, but pool shows no errors and webinterface is working. I will test it later. I just follow this step by step guide:
http://betbybitcoin.com/setup-monero-mining-pool-using-node-cryptonote-pool/

Maybe you find the answer for your problems there. If not, feel free to write a pm to me and i will take a look, if i can help you. Iam not a linux and pool profi, but from time to time four eyes are better than two.
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

Wordpress plugin? now that's some nice plan. If you guys can pulll this thru sikka will go places by empowering a lot of people in creating their own micro stores

Thank you! We are here for long term so we will build all tools required to go for mass adoption.
Feel free to suggest anything which you think can be added in tool set.

Sikka
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:06:40 AM

Join Sikka on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/getsikka/

Sikka
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: