Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65695 times)
civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:53:16 PM

Will mercatox list cryptonight coin? I know some exchangers do not support this algorithm.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:28:56 PM

I mined at > 5kh/s for a month.  The network hashrate went so high few times, that's instead of getting 70,000 coins in 24 hours, I got 5000 many times.

I looked at the source code and it's a cryptonote fork.  The daemon wallet files had leftover 'names' from another coin.

By the time it hits an exchange, it could be cheaper to buy, unless everyone dumps at once.

Like someone said on here previously, there are many alternatives.

when there are many alternatives and if this coin is so bad, I am wondering what was your compulsion that you mined with 5kh for a month?

No compulsion.  The pools seemed like they were manipulated.  I was watching the diff between what I should be getting for reward and what I was getting.  I even solo mined for a while.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:32:13 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:21:00 PM by tlaskows

any sell it?
people need to know about the road map otherwise its useless to translate it cause nobody will be intersted.

Exactly.  I have some that I can sell.  But no one will want to buy...

how much you want to sell and at what price?

I'm seeing if I can access my daemon wallet.  I will sell anyone 500,000 @ .00000170

cuboidmoment

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:06:50 PM

Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:15:16 PM

You can choose better comment to increase your activity, atlas watch you are in coin thread or ICO thread :-)

selling sushistake.com, send offers
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

hi, the gui wallet is not working properly right now. Dev knows the problems , while i sent 6000 sikka from my simplewallet to new one, it is lost in the chain. the transaction hash
didnot add time stamp so , the coins deducted from old one but not appear into the one.. And i am still waiting from dev a solution to that.

Also the new wallet "send"  button is not working now..

i hope problems are solved in the new version.

regards

Can you post screenshot or transaction hash. coins cannot be lost. Also, you using the simple wallet to transfer, how come you are saying transaction time is not added. Simple wallet worked fine. You should have waited for couple of blocks for confirmation of transaction. Also, as we have answered yesterday only about the send button issue, we are aware of this issue and @coronacoin is working.

Also, i would request if you either use PM and forum so your issues, dont use both, otherwise we need to post answer two times.

Also, it will be good to seek answers on forum as many people will be able to help even if we are not available at that time.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:25:02 PM

I m trying to open GUI-wallet and have error "Bytecoin wallet already running".
What should i do?

Are you running any other cryptonote coin wallet at the same time?

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
okan1964

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:50:57 PM

Hi dev, thanks for the answer.. here are the hash no's . all 3 of them each 2000 coins transferred , but i see now they are cancelled

up to 1000 sikka on each time transfer from simple wallet is ok, (i made 4-5 succesfull transfer) but when i try to send 2000 coins , it is not accept.

now , i donot know you cancelled them or the system did automatically , but please aware of this.

if you give a support e mail , i will send you screen shots for both wallets.

thanks for your kind interst and help.

tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 02:59:53 PM

0 ICOs.  but the project is promising.  You should buy it while the price is this low.

zyvervago

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

0 ICOs.  but the project is promising.  You should buy it while the price is this low.

Where do I buy the coin?
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:29:14 AM

Where do I buy the coin?

I don't think the coin still have an exchange. You can contact the miners personally for a p2p trade if you need it.
The coin might soon go to an exchange as it's already mature enough with a large support community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:00:44 PM

What should i do?

No, only sikka gui-wallet.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
excludedcub

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

Hi there! Amazing project and very motivated team, it is great to be here with you all!

Great to have you here.

lodyman

Activity: 184
Merit: 101

if you need help , drop me a pm

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:14:01 PM

Where do I buy the coin?

I don't think the coin still have an exchange. You can contact the miners personally for a p2p trade if you need it.
The coin might soon go to an exchange as it's already mature enough with a large support community.
how about making Pre-Exchange OTC thread ??

celobr32

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:19:09 AM

Sikka GUI Wallet Released HERE!

Introduction
“Sikka Means Coin”
Sikka is a digital currency based on cryptonote. Sikka team’s main focus will be on mass adoption and how we can improve overall cryptocurrency ecosystem. We have decided on decent supply to cater future demand and balancing price based on majority of countries. We will work with very one who is willing to contribute to Sikka ecosystem. We will reveal details from time to time about how we plan to build products around it. We hope and request a good participation from community voluntarily along with salaried employees.

Here we start on International Peace Day

Sikka Specification

Algo               : Cryptonote
                                                                                                                              Total Supply   : 1 Billion- Not too high and Not too low
                                                                                                                              Block Time      : 120s
                                                                                                                              Premine          :  4%(Airdrop+Bounty+Growth Fund)
                                                                                                                              Wallets-Command Line           : Windows, Mac
                                                                                                                              Wallet GUI     : Windows
                                                                                                                              Block Explorer    : Official Block Explorer
                                                                                                                              Pools              : Official Pool: http://pool.getsikka.org/
                                                                                                                                                        EU Pool- sikka.kiramine.com
                                                                                                                                                        Asia Pool- http://52pool.com:8088/#

Airdrop: There is will good amount of airdrop to early adopters and also to promote awareness about Sikka. You would not need to ask, because it will start from initial days.

Bounties: We will promote decentralized development for Sikka and ecosystem around it. Bounties will also be significant and will start from day zero. Keep checking main thread for open bounties.

Bounties:

1. Bounty For:  GUI Wallet                             Reward: 500,000 Sikka                                Status: Reserved by @unclemusclez

Details:  We are also developing, but if someone willing to make GUI wallet for all three platform, please contact us.

2. Bounty For: EU Pool                                   Reward: 50,000 Sikka                                 Status: Completed By @x23a1s

Details:  We need someone to run Europe pool for Sikka. Pool fee is minimum 2% for all Sikka pools to make profitable for pool owners. Pools        
    which do not follow guidelines will not be included in official announcement or website. 50% reward will be given upon pool launch and remaining 50% will be given after a
    month of pool launch subject to pool stability and availability. Pool payments should not stuck more than 12 hours. Maintain high uptime.

3. Bounty For: Asia Pool                               Reward: 50,000 Sikka                                   Status: Completed By @grseed

Details: We need someone to run Asia pool for Sikka. Pool fee is minimum 2% for all Sikka pools to make profitable for pool owners. Pools which do not follow guidelines will not
    be included in official announcement or website. 50% reward will be given upon pool launch and remaining 50% will be given after a month of pool launch subject to pool
    stability and availability. Pool payments should not stuck more than 12 hours. Maintain high uptime.

4. Bounty For: Translation                          Reward: 5,000 Sikka per language                                   Status: Open

Details: Translation for announcement bounty is open for all major language. It is on first come first serve bases. Whoever enters valid entry first for an language have chance to be considered first for this bounty. One user can only apply for one language bounty. Please wait for moderators to confirm your entry before you start, without confirmation no bounty reward. You can apply on this Google Form  
Google Sheet to check Enteries: Translations Claim List

5. Bounty For: Wordpress plugin                   Reward: 300,000 Sikka                                   Status: Delivered by @unclemusclez, Under Community Testing

Details: We need woocommerce plugin for Sikka to process Sikka payments. Details can be discussed once you book this bounty. Once you book, you will have 15 days to deliver the plugin. Team will test its working and bounty will be given 50% on plugin delivery and 50% after a month. You should be willing to support plugin related support for 2000 Sikka per hour, if required.

Airdrop

First Airdrop: First 100 Submitters will get 3000 Sikka each per Bitcointalk ID, created before 21 sept 2017. No need for PM. Fill This Google form.
Currect Status:Airdrop closed and Payouts done!
Payout sheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bm6xeUjKi-BoAkwpQV0kVDnozpxqnVX_jzOD8NOeqzc/edit?usp=sharing

Exchange
Targeting for Early 2018

Ways To Connect

Slack      Twitter   Reddit   Website

Signature which community can use

Signature Code:

Code:
[center]
[table]
[tr][td][color=orange][b][size=18pt]░▒▓▓▒░ Sikka | Let's take Crypto to Masses░▒▓▓▒░[/size][/b][/color][/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td][b][size=8pt][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197967.0] THREAD[/url] |  [url=https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka]GITHUB[/url] | [url=https://twitter.com/getsikka]TWITTER[/url] | [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/getsikka/]REDDIT[/url] | [url=https://join.slack.com/t/sikkapay/shared_invite/enQtMjQ1MjAwNzc3NjIxLTMzYjZiOTk1YWM2MjZkNWZjMzhmNjc1MDU3NWIxN2E0YjU0MGVlNmQ0NGEzMzg2MmRlMmEwNTJhOGUwMzc0MGE]Slack[/url] | [url=http://getsikka.org/]Website[/url][/size][/b][/td][/tr]
[/table]
[/center]

Hello!

Was the project abandoned? Novelty?

I've mined some 10,000 coins and stopped due to lack of activity of the dev would like to know if it gave up the project.

Best Regards!
findyou1111

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:56:23 AM

I sell 5k sikka, pm me with offer
celobr32

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:01:29 AM

I have 10k sell to pm me
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:50:05 AM

What should i do?

No, only sikka gui-wallet.
Close your wallet and then open your resource monitor. See if you see wallet.exe running .. if so end the process. Then open your sikka wallet again. See if that helps. Smiley
tlaskows

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:51:01 AM

I have 10k sell to pm me

I have 1000k sell.  PM me.  0.01 P/C

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: