Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65692 times)
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:21:26 PM

What happens if I don't do the mandatory update?  Wallet doesn't work anyhow.
Clone the iridium coin wallet.
Please build a good working GUI wallet. Thx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjsimp

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:40:28 AM

Hello, why to not get to southxchange.com or stocks.exchange? They are accept cryptonote coins.
tlaskows

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Hello, why to not get to southxchange.com or stocks.exchange? They are accept cryptonote coins.

Any news on an exchange?

I want to sell my 1000 coins.

thx

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
bitnod

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:56:40 PM

southxchange 500$ fork Bcn
stocks.exchange some cryptonote coin refused ( API )
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

why ICO not be shut if there had been an trade ?

There was no ICO for SIKKA
loatchoat

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:32 AM

@sikka

When is there a new version GUI wallet?
The current command line Wallets can not be used.

sikka (OP)

Activity: 193

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 02:58:13 PM

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

This is a mandatory upgrade as we have made a couple of significant changes to make the network more reliable and safe.

1. Core changed to Bytecoin 2.1.2
2. Increased Seed nodes from 2 to 5 which will be more than enough as per current stage of the project. We will add more as we get more traction.
3. Difficulty retargeting algo with change at block 40,000 to better handle instamine attacks and coin supply.
4. sikka.config modified to include block version upgrade, so it is mandatory to use latest binaries with the latest config file.
5. Checkpoints added to add another layer of security to the network.
6. Pool server, explorer server, and seed servers upgraded to latest version already.

New binaries along with new config are shared at this link

Anyone running old binaries with old config after block 40,000 will not be able to sync blocks or wallet. So upgrade within time.
NEW GUI WALLET WILL BE RELEASED SOON

Spread the word so that everyone can take action in time.

Thank you all for your support so far. We again expect more people to come forward to have a more participatory role in project development.

Those who want to trade Sikka on BT, should take at most care and should use the safest possible solution they have. Also, if community member can start a separate thread to their trading post, that will allow on this thread to focus on project related development talks.

Correction in Windows Binaries:
There were two files Sikka and Sikkad but batch file was pointing to Sikka which is old version, either you manually change in StartCoin batch file from sikka.exe to sikkad.exe
or
download again which has corrected version and batch file. https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.4.0/Sikka-Windows.zip

This is required to be on current version change and it should resolve all wallet related issues you have faced.
If you still face any issue, try to resync with latest binaries after delete existing BC folder, keep wallet safe first and it should resolve any issues.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
sandy14350

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

which are the exchanges this coin been traded
Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:34 PM

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

This is a mandatory upgrade as we have made a couple of significant changes to make the network more reliable and safe.

2. Increased Seed nodes from 2 to 5 which will be more than enough as per current stage of the project. We will add more as we get more traction.
3. Difficulty retargeting algo with change at block 40,000 to better handle instamine attacks and coin supply.
4. sikka.config modified to include block version upgrade, so it is mandatory to use latest binaries with the latest config file.
6. Pool server, explorer server, and seed servers upgraded to latest version already.

Anyone running old binaries with old config after block 40,000 will not be able to sync blocks or wallet. So upgrade within time.

Thank you all for your support so far. We again expect more people to come forward to have a more participatory role in project development.

Those who want to trade Sikka on BT, should take at most care and should use the safest possible solution they have. Also, if community member can start a separate thread to their trading post, that will allow on this thread to focus on project related development talks.

There were two files Sikka and Sikkad but batch file was pointing to Sikka which is old version, either you manually change in StartCoin batch file from sikka.exe to sikkad.exe
or
download again which has corrected version and batch file. https://github.com/Sikka-Pay/Sikka/releases/download/0.4.0/Sikka-Windows.zip

This is required to be on current version change and it should resolve all wallet related issues you have faced.
If you still face any issue, try to resync with latest binaries after delete existing BC folder, keep wallet safe first and it should resolve any issues.

Can anyone confirm that this wallet works? I'm not going to risk trying to upgrade or mine again until I know we have a working wallet.

redcactusa

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:13:20 PM

@sikka hi
i can't user the new wallet. can you help me?
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:02:47 PM

@sikka hi
i can't user the new wallet. can you help me?

I am able to use the new CLI wallet

selling sushistake.com, send offers
humbach

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:46:29 PM

I can use the new CLI wallet.
Just extracted the files, and copied across the  ".address" and ".wallet" files.
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

I can use the new CLI wallet.
Just extracted the files, and copied across the  ".address" and ".wallet" files.

Thats great!

Sikka
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:53:20 PM

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

or

Can anyone confirm that this wallet works? I'm not going to risk trying to upgrade or mine again until I know we have a working wallet.
It works great on generating a new wallet and getting blockchain .. but I'm trying to get my old wallet to work.. still can't .....
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:08:40 PM

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

or

It works great on generating a new wallet and getting blockchain .. but I'm trying to get my old wallet to work.. still can't .....

Are you able to use old CLI to open old wallet?

Sikka
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:18:10 PM

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

or

@sikka  plz be more specific .. bat file opens up a conf file .. if you change to sikkad that doesn't exist ...wont work.
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:50:35 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:08:12 AM by tbearhere

Mandatory upgrade

Hi All,

or

Are you able to use old CLI to open old wallet?
No... one was a GUI wallet too with a file name..     sikkawallet.wallet
2 wallets with ~30,000 coins each...

Could you be more detailed with changing sikka.wallet  to sikkad.wallet plz ?
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:13:17 AM

Code:
sikka.conf

seed-node=85.214.128.234:39605
seed-node=45.32.220.216:39605
EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=19
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=120
CRYPTONOTE_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT=6
MONEY_SUPPLY=1000000000000000
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=40000000000000
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=1
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=100
MINIMUM_FEE=100
CRYPTONOTE_MINED_MONEY_UNLOCK_WINDOW=10
CRYPTONOTE_BLOCK_GRANTED_FULL_REWARD_ZONE=100000
MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=100000
CRYPTONOTE_PUBLIC_ADDRESS_BASE58_PREFIX=12
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT=0
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=17
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=1
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_VERSION=3
p2p-bind-port=39605
rpc-bind-port=39606
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=48c23319-42a5-7ef9-dd71-6577006aa042
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=sikka
GENESIS_COINBASE_TX_HEX=010a01ff00018080aace938c090243d9c15d049ebdee2bab711cfa9eb9372708b0d8f1c2820716c4e640010bd5ef210193f52822f6d6a4605759fd941f09c4438876708dd1b422c2296c2e51e70b0665
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=100000
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
startWallet bat. file

simplewallet.exe --config-file configs\Sikka.conf
redcactusa

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:43:03 AM

I am using a GUI wallet when I have a new Gui wallet
sikka (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 05:23:19 AM

Code:
sikka.conf

seed-node=85.214.128.234:39605
seed-node=45.32.220.216:39605
EMISSION_SPEED_FACTOR=19
DIFFICULTY_TARGET=120
CRYPTONOTE_DISPLAY_DECIMAL_POINT=6
MONEY_SUPPLY=1000000000000000
GENESIS_BLOCK_REWARD=40000000000000
SYNC_FROM_ZERO=1
DEFAULT_DUST_THRESHOLD=100
MINIMUM_FEE=100
CRYPTONOTE_MINED_MONEY_UNLOCK_WINDOW=10
CRYPTONOTE_BLOCK_GRANTED_FULL_REWARD_ZONE=100000
MAX_TRANSACTION_SIZE_LIMIT=100000
CRYPTONOTE_PUBLIC_ADDRESS_BASE58_PREFIX=12
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V1=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT_V2=60
DIFFICULTY_CUT=0
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V1=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG_V2=15
DIFFICULTY_LAG=0
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V1=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW_V2=720
DIFFICULTY_WINDOW=17
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_V3=1
ZAWY_DIFFICULTY_DIFFICULTY_BLOCK_VERSION=3
p2p-bind-port=39605
rpc-bind-port=39606
BYTECOIN_NETWORK=48c23319-42a5-7ef9-dd71-6577006aa042
CRYPTONOTE_NAME=sikka
GENESIS_COINBASE_TX_HEX=010a01ff00018080aace938c090243d9c15d049ebdee2bab711cfa9eb9372708b0d8f1c2820716c4e640010bd5ef210193f52822f6d6a4605759fd941f09c4438876708dd1b422c2296c2e51e70b0665
MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_INITIAL=100000
UPGRADE_HEIGHT_V2=1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
startWallet bat. file

simplewallet.exe --config-file configs\Sikka.conf

You do not have the latest binaries and config, use provided links in announcement to get latest binaries and config files

Sikka
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: