Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:14:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Sikka - Cryptonote POW- POS-Proof of Activity- New Coin!  (Read 65699 times)
bulminer

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

How about exchange listing, dev? By now, the coin has been released almost 3 months. It's old enough for exchanges. Thank you.

We will complete 2 months on the day after tomorrow.
Can you list any benefit or requirement to go early on the exchange. Apart from visionless miners want to dump and then mine another new currency and keep repeating this with every new coin.
We are not scammer or students in college who launch a coin and then move on to exchange to encash and than close the project.

We do not see a benefit to go before exchanges before making a real progress and show them how distinctly we will add value to cryptocurrency space with our vision and unique approach.

We have not raised an ICO, while every few came forward to help and contribute, And there are so many people who just expect this project to become what other coins have achieved in years.

Things take time and as soon as we can grow as a community, things will be faster, refined and bring maturity to this project.

We do not make a promise or float news to bring anyone's interest into Sikka. We will reveal all details fairly to everyone as we progress, the same practice we will follow when Sikka will be on the exchange, we will not project or say anything to pump or manipulate the price.

This project is a long-term and extensive vision based. Those who are looking for quick bucks should not bother about Sikka, there are many scammers launching coins day and night with very quick exchange listing, you can mine those and celebrate being part of those scammers to cheat your fellow investors.

Don't get me wrong and I prefer that a project goes to market after it has made some progress. But the dump will come no matter when you list on exchange. Getting listed early has some benefits as well. Sikka will get investors who are not miners and it will help the community grow. And with the bigger community, awareness in the market about Sikka will grow as well that will bring more miners to support the network. 

I agree, i think that the exchange would benefit sikka, but i also think before exchange the wallet issues must be resolve, and for now needs to be the goal.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

Any info about wallet problem? When it will be fixed?

According to the dev:

This issue is related to forknote, forknote dev is looking into it,

I don't think there's an eta for the fix but as long as you hold on to your original wallet files your coins are safe.

You can also create a new wallet using the updated cli wallet and then use the old GUI wallet to send your coins to the new address.
No... the old GUI wallet doesn't work either ... that's the problem.
slick1907

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

there is still no change.
sstercan

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:33:56 AM

what should I do ?

hey dev, what is this problem? i don't want to use wallet transfer because of this problem. i know that lots of people lost their sikka with uncorfirmed tx error.
sikka (OP)

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 03:34:26 AM

what should I do ?

hey dev, what is this problem? i don't want to use wallet transfer because of this problem. i know that lots of people lost their sikka with uncorfirmed tx error.

The screenshot clearly shows that wallet is not synced and people jump with so many claims that people lost their coins. if you possess your wallet file with correct password, no coins are lost.

We have suggested various workarounds, if you still need posting without trying those, also request you to seek help from the community at large rather than expecting spoon feeding from Dev team only, I do not see anyone in BTC community addressing questions to Satoshi, they seek and help as a community. Now we are not bitcoin, yet, so yes we are available to answer whatever that we can only answer, but these smaller issues because of one or more user negligence. So help each other.

Try suggested workarounds, sync from start again, reset wallet. These are various ways to address these issues.

Sikka
░▒▓▓▒░Let's take Crypto to The Masses░▒▓▓▒░
THREADGITHUB | TWITTER | REDDIT | Slack | Website
knobcore

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:02:07 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 04:30:58 AM by knobcore

How about exchange listing, dev? By now, the coin has been released almost 3 months. It's old enough for exchanges. Thank you.

Can you list any benefit or requirement to go early on the exchange. Apart from visionless miners want to dump and then mine another new currency and keep repeating this with every new coin.
We are not scammer or students in college who launch a coin and then move on to exchange to encash and than close the project.

We do not see a benefit to go before exchanges before making a real progress and show them how distinctly we will add value to cryptocurrency space with our vision and unique approach.

We have not raised an ICO, while every few came forward to help and contribute, And there are so many people who just expect this project to become what other coins have achieved in years.

Things take time and as soon as we can grow as a community, things will be faster, refined and bring maturity to this project.

We do not make a promise or float news to bring anyone's interest into Sikka. We will reveal all details fairly to everyone as we progress, the same practice we will follow when Sikka will be on the exchange, we will not project or say anything to pump or manipulate the price.

This project is a long-term and extensive vision based. Those who are looking for quick bucks should not bother about Sikka, there are many scammers launching coins day and night with very quick exchange listing, you can mine those and celebrate being part of those scammers to cheat your fellow investors.

Don't get me wrong and I prefer that a project goes to market after it has made some progress. But the dump will come no matter when you list on exchange. Getting listed early has some benefits as well. Sikka will get investors who are not miners and it will help the community grow. And with the bigger community, awareness in the market about Sikka will grow as well that will bring more miners to support the network.  

It's not necessarily a pump or price manipulation, it's largely about belief.

A listing on exchange will also drive mining, drive the difficulty way up to oblivion, and the price. Right now people (me included) are racking up thousands of sikka tokens. If it gets listed on an exchange two months from now and has no support, many, probably even myself will just dump them.

It's not saying I don't believe in the coin. All coins have potential provided the road map etc is good. I'd be more interested in holding onto my SIKKA or at least keeping it as a hedge on exchange losses in other projects if it was listed sooner rather than later. At least once the bugs are worked out, it should be listed ASAP in my opinion. If people trade this even at one satoshi, it shouldn't matter a whole lot because bitcoin itself was once low, all coins are. The fact that I can mine 2k using CPU right here today, and the number limit of coins being lower than many other low difficulty coins ie electroneum is ALL that you need to be successful in this space. The people who have been mining this over the past few weeks are more likely to hold your coins longer and/or support your project better than dump and move on. You will also attract developers.

Developers, developers, developers, developers. Developers, developers, developers, developers.
Developers, developers, developers, developers. Developers, developers, developers, developers.

My $.02
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 04:37:29 AM

A listing on exchange will also drive mining, drive the difficulty way up to oblivion, and the price. Right now people (me included) are racking up thousands of sikka tokens. If it gets listed on an exchange two months from now and has no support, many, probably even myself will just dump them.

It's not saying I don't believe in the coin. All coins have potential provided the road map etc is good. I'd be more interested in holding onto my SIKKA or at least keeping it as a hedge on exchange losses in other projects if it was listed sooner rather than later. At least once the bugs are worked out, it should be listed ASAP in my opinion. If people trade this even at one satoshi, it shouldn't matter a whole lot because bitcoin itself was once low, all coins are. The fact that I can mine 2k using CPU right here today, and the number limit of coins being lower than many other low difficulty coins ie electroneum is ALL that you need to be successful in this space. The people who have been mining this over the past few weeks are more likely to hold your coins longer and/or support your project better than dump and move on. You will also attract developers.

My $.02

Well this is great post for an account created just to post this. Great post being your first post on BT.

selling sushistake.com, send offers
Dukeywan

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:37:01 AM

My $.02

I agree with this, but it really needs to be a little more polished to bring in the masses for mining and exchange, fix the wallet issues and the GUI wallet for people to easily trade, might even pay to see if you can get a GPU Miner in the wallet to attract the people that don't know how to mine but are interested in doing so.

I will be holding my coins..
davidle0917

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:07:42 AM

I update new wallet, but not sync form 40207...????
https://i.hizliresim.com/7yZr7P.png
Junki

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:22:11 AM

Where is new GUI wallet??
yume91

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

It seems the dev said wallet does not work because of miner's fault
There are many miner who reported wallet do not work, dev not only did not seek to handle the problem, but also criticized the miner
I was hoping for Sikka.
But now I think Sikka will not have a future if Dev does not change the way he works

Resar

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:37:02 PM

There are many miner who reported wallet do not work, dev not only did not seek to handle the problem, but also criticized the miner
I was hoping for Sikka.
But now I think Sikka will not have a future if Dev does not change the way he works

Agreed but the Dev has now at least admitted that there is a problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197967.msg24871836#msg24871836

He says they are working on the problem so try not to give up hope yet.

tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 06:34:04 PM

I was hoping for Sikka.

Agreed but the Dev has now at least admitted that there is a problem https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2197967.msg24871836#msg24871836

He says they are working on the problem so try not to give up hope yet.

I fully agree with all the opinions expressed in this thread so far.

Just my 1000,0000 Sikka worth.

In fact, I will send you that 1m Sikka right after it's listed on an exchange.  I keep my word.

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

SYNC and working wallet-gui + sikkad

Dukeywan

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:12:24 AM

Yeah I had an issue i just renamed the sikka folder in the %appdata% and let the blockchain redownload... this will fix 99% of wallet issues.
seasonw

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:38:13 AM

Submit your entry here: https://goo.gl/forms/WJKRGme1NLcFFNIz2

We recommend to be brutally honest on our feedback question. It will not impact on the outcome of the lottery but may reward so something for constructive input, but it's an optional question so that if you don't feel like saving, it's better to not to force you to write something.
How can we ..the wallets aren't working. Plz concentrate on the wallet.

Nice event to celebrate black friday and most importantly to promote sikka, I think you should do more marketing to spread the news about it.
tlaskows

Activity: 564

Join GANTECH’s team of game changers

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 03:48:56 AM

Of course the wallet is working.  I haven't touched my other computer in 1 month (battery died and it was off).  Until I can afford to replace that 12" MacBook, it will stay off in a box.  I wish I could sell it back to Apple.  It's so slow that it's useless.

I wasn't joking about 1 million sikka.

I can't even take a valid PNG screenshot.  I had to convert it using Gimp. 

GANTECH | End-User Computing Solutions
http://gantech.net/who-we-are/our-leaders/
noobmining

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:28:56 AM

Any know if SIKKA will be POW for good or are there any plans for POS/MN?
sparkweb

Activity: 148

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:47:51 AM

I have 2 MBP 13 a1287 and a ipad2 died here, now using Win10  Undecided ... Turn On (update) turn off (update) open google chrome (update)  take a coffee (update)

Of course the wallet is working.  I haven't touched my other computer in 1 month (battery died and it was off).  Until I can afford to replace that 12" MacBook, it will stay off in a box.  I wish I could sell it back to Apple.  It's so slow that it's useless.

I wasn't joking about 1 million sikka.

I can't even take a valid PNG screenshot.  I had to convert it using Gimp. 

TMAXP

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:45 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IdYbCHb.png

Submit your entry here: /forms/WJKRGme1NLcFFNIz2]https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/WJKRGme1NLcFFNIz2

We recommend to be brutally honest on our feedback question. It will not impact on the outcome of the lottery but may reward so something for constructive input, but it's an optional question so that if you don't feel like saving, it's better to not to force you to write something.
How can we ..the wallets aren't working. Plz concentrate on the wallet.
34jpsC3v1e7Pmbv9ejWENKHiyXRbKGuoT6MABJsoEppxBWaapPZNSzj2uEFNa8AsXxeDJdQqQZVj5XY GaZyLt6JQ9JEX5Pz
i.m enjoy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: